The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2439 · 166142

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Arachnophobes  :rolleyes:

I had an encounter with a Black Widow yesterday, she wasn't hostile since I didn't do anything to scare or anger her, instead I just observed and even talked to her a bit.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Belmont2500,May 22 2012 on  04:28 PM
Arachnophobes  :rolleyes:

I had an encounter with a Black Widow yesterday, she wasn't hostile since I didn't do anything to scare or anger her, instead I just observed and even talked to her a bit.
If they're in their environment, like spinning a web in a tree, I don't mind them. In fact, I like to watch them.  Only when they come into my environment do I get worried, but I find something to pick them up with and return them to the outdoors ;).  I don't like killing bugs simply 'cuz they got lost and entered my territory :p.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I prefer non-lethal interventions with bugs (catch and release or chase out).

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I seem to have a tendency to drool a lot, particularly when I'm asleep in my bed or simply tired. I find this to be quite a nuisance. It's been particularly annoying this past week, because I had my wisdom teeth removed, which means there was often some blood in that drool, but at least the bleeding seems to have finally stopped by now.

...and I just drooled on my pants again. <_<

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
ONE THING?! just one? Oh, gosh, what ONE thing can I share?! I have a discombobulated personality, which one thing can I....

lol, I like to talk, A LOT! in the chatty, friendly way, as well as in the Seriously-I-Just-Can't-Shut-Up-Way. I do not mean to be annoying... I just like to chat^^
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Whenever I replace a roll of paper towels, I can never resist taking the cardboard tube from the last roll and repeatedly bopping everyone in the vicinity (including myself) on the head with it. :p :lol

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
When I was a wee lad, I switched countries to live with another family...in other words, I'm adopted from Guatemala.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I've been doing fanart since I was eight.
Connected to that, Ptyra is my oldest OC .
Here she is, well over twelve years ago
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/190...ake-d56n0jt.png

She'd be horrified now.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I had a really disturbing dream 2 nights ago. There was a dingy, dark, musty, narrow stone passageway and at the end was the dead rotting corpse of some girl strung up against the wall screaming. I really don't know what else to say, other than I think I've been playing a bit too much silent hill lately :blink:

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
The other day I was discarding some books, and due to the influence of MLP:FiM I kept misreading the stamp as saying "Discorded" instead of "Discarded".   :slap  :lol
It just shows you how my brain works.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have a near absolute hatred of math.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot Fan,Jul 9 2012 on  08:14 PM
I had a really disturbing dream 2 nights ago. There was a dingy, dark, musty, narrow stone passageway and at the end was the dead rotting corpse of some girl strung up against the wall screaming. I really don't know what else to say, other than I think I've been playing a bit too much silent hill lately :blink:
I had just played Silent Hill 1-3 back to back last night and didn't have any disturbing nightmares. This post just screams irony doesn't it?

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I consider myself a transhumanist.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
I can't understand when people complaining about nightmares haunting them,becose actually i can't remember if i had even one nightmare in my whole life.The last time I wanted to have a nightmare becose i thought it would be intresting i dreamed about a train powered and driven by dragons  :lol  :crazy    Oh,I dont have nightmares I cause them  :p .

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
I've been a long running fan of MLP before Friendship Is Magic first aired.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For some odd reason, my dreams tend to become very gory and violent around a full moon, and in at least one of them, I turn into a werewolf and howl at the moon :blink:  :crazy  :spit.  Crazy, huh?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I tend to mimic the movements and traits of certain animals(mostly foxes) at various times.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This week marks the one-year anniversary of me getting my first job

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm a Cadet Fourth Class at USAFA.

Which I guarantee you is not as fun as everyone might think...

But I still think it's pretty awesome. I also have a complete obsession with cheese. I'll choose it over practically any food in the world, especially if it's extra-sharp Vermont White Cheddar.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I like to try different foods when I visit different places.  Who doesn't :p?

Moving out to the desert has introduced me to a couple of interesting local delicacies, like prickly cactus pear (really good for kidney health ;)), REALLY hot salsa called Viper's Venom (made from jalapeno, habanero, and santake peppers...never heard of a santake pepper before :lol), and perhaps the strangest thing I've eaten since fiddleheads...scorpion :wow, encased in a blueberry sucker.  The scorpion itself tastes like hazelnut expresso, with lots of crunch and protein :lol.  Blueberries and hazelnut expresso...muy interesante :crazy  :p  :lol.