The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Members Meeting the Characters

Amaranthine · 1129 · 84880

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Actually Pangaea, Belmont and I just walked away from the group as well. I'm still not entirely sure if Noname is confronting us, or Anna and Ducky, but you can come talk to us if you'd like.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
I'm not confronting anyone... although Tria may fight to defend her daughter if it comes to that.

And we really need to slow down the post count... some of us might find it hard to keep up.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:lol See and that's where the problem lies with me personally...I'll post once or twice...and then stop for two or three days to let others catch up...but then I get left in the preverbal dust... :DD We need a medium here people! :D

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
^Indeed. I still say just keep it at two posts a day and wait a bit to try to let everyone have a chance of posting.

Edit: OR wait a few minutes for someone else to post, then when you feel you can come back into play, post away! (lol, I made rhyme and didn't even intend too.)

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Like Pangea, I would rather have more time for interacting with others, before we get into some serious fight. Besides, you posts the most when I usually sleep, so if we had a battle I would be killed or injured very easily as I wouldn't be able to send a response in time. :p
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
hey when I came up with the whole sharpteeth attack idea I wanted it be like the sharptooth attacks from 1&2 except more carnivores and no deaths(at least not to the GV dinos) I think most of the scene would be trying to evacuate rather then take on a couple sharpteeth and no it shouldn't be like a war.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think it would be best for the moment if we post-pone the fight scene, for the three of you playing Redclaw, Screech and Thud, you can still enter the valley, but for the moment it would be more of a scouting and searching type of thing.

And for the moment I'm going to bring Longtail into this Rp as well...just cause I've always wanted to meet my own OC :lol

:DD Oh and LBTFan13 I'm sure the Rat_lady will welcome you to her RP.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I might bring in on of my OC's. I don't know if I will I'm already doing 5 characters.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, sure LBTfan13, post whenever you can. ^^

About the battle and the characters I REALLY want to find someone that will play Petrie's mom. I'm already playing five characters, but I guess if no one wants her I can play her. I had an idea where she would play a crucial part of this rp.

I'm not putting any of my OCs here, since Angel basically IS me just with a few modifications. Again, I already am playing five characters.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well I wouldn"t mind playing another character so I may play Petrie's mother if LBTfan13 dosen't want to.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
So...Screech, Thud, and Red Claw AREN'T invading the Great Valley after all? I'm a little confused. :confused

If they are, and Chronicler's still interested in having his player defeat one or both of the fast biters, I was thinking of sending Screech into the Great Valley, having him meet up with me and Guido, and chase us until we run into Ruby and Chronicler.

Also, I'd offer to play Petrie's mom myself (seeing as I'm not doing much with my other characters right now anyway), but seeing as my timing is so horrible when it comes to posting, I'm concerned that I'll bungle whatever major role you wanted her to play, Rat_lady7. (You've seen how bad I am at anticipating other people's posts. :rolleyes)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^There IS going to be an ambush, but there won't be a war. :) That's all.

Yeah, sure, do whatever you want to get into the plan. :)

As far as Petrie's mom, I'm just counting how many characters everyone else has.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually, I'll just play Petrie's mom, I have four characters, so now I can have the total. :) Silly mistake on my part. :p

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Just out of curiosity, where exactly is everybody? I'm trying to get Zaine caught up with the others, but I'm somewhere random. I'll probably find my way to some group eventually.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
My 4 characters, Petrie, Grandpa Longneck, Mim and Flapper are still at or near the thundering falls.  No idea where anyone else is.  My chars are together in 1 group, with I guess no one else nearby as far as I know so far just talking to themselves.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... we need to slow down. When characters are unaware of where the others are due to rapid posting, we need to put a brake on it.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Sep 16 2009 on  12:38 AM
So...Screech, Thud, and Red Claw AREN'T invading the Great Valley after all? I'm a little confused. :confused

If they are, and Chronicler's still interested in having his player defeat one or both of the fast biters, I was thinking of sending Screech into the Great Valley, having him meet up with me and Guido, and chase us until we run into Ruby and Chronicler.
I like that idea. Here's what I'm thinking: Thud attacks f-22, then after a few minutes of fighting, I'll charge onto the scene carrying a big stick and start taking on Thud. Then you can have Screech run into the scene. After a little more fighting, one of the Fast-Biters will break the stick, forcing me to use a back-up plan and luring the Fast-Biters to a nearby cave, where I'll knock them both unconscious. (I won't say exactly how that will happen, you'll have to wait and see)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Chronicler and F-22 want to fight Thud,that's what's going on.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, okay, I can see this posting speed is going to be a bigger problem than I thought it would be...so...we all need to come to a mutual decision. While Rat_Lady has already set a limit...I see we may have to really, really enforce it...just to make it easier on everyone.

Guys, I'm going to change the rules to 2 posts per day
*From Rat_Lady*

As a frequent Role Player, I hate to do this...but as it turns out speed posting being a major problem, I am using what little influence as a Moderator and am requesting that everyone from this point on, only post twice in a single day.

Just to keep things easier for those who can't post everyday.