The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

im back

mcr mad · 40 · 4083

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Well, welcome back.  I don't know you personally, and, rap isn't something I exactly listen to - just being honest - but, I do wish you all the best.  Seriously, I do.  Hope you have fun.
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
yeah and I've been learn more about it, rap means rythme and poetry, its also an expersion of one life

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah...  Have fun!  Express yourself!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm really sorry, but this seems a good a place as any. Could someone point me in the right direction as to why mcr mad was banned? Thanks.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He was?  That is news to me.  If anyone would know it would likely be Petrie since I assume he as to approve anything like that.  I thought only 1 person was banned from here, and it's not mcr mad.  It may be a mistake or some computer or internet thingie messup.  Have you tried Pming Petrie?

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
All I'm working on the fact his member group has changed. As you say Kor, I had no idea that it had happened. I haven't tried PMing yet, as I thought I'd just ask everyone in general first.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Yeah, I had noticed that, too...  He's been banned for days...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
First time I heard of this, though I didn't know that you know who was banned till it was mentioned in a thread sometime later after the event.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Yeah...  The username text changes to blue, as you can see...  I wondered why it was blue, and I looked at his username - because I didn't see the "Banned" status for his group type, right on the page - and it said, "Banned."  I was like, "Hmm..."  Well, a number of his posts DID get edited by mods, probably for violent content, I'm assuming...  (I hate assumptions; they are so flawed....)

EDIT: I noticed it around the 26th or 27th, I think...  Possibly the 25th..

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If they did it on purpose I'm sure they had a good reason and talked it over in the admin forum areas.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That what I "ashume."  (So, you know, it "makes an ash out of you and me (ash-u-me), as opposed to, well...  You know...  Heh! :P: )

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think there are enough reasons to ban 'big ben'.. I've seen enough of him... He doesn't want to listen to anyone except for the admins(sometimes...). and he keeps on using swear words in the place where it shouldnt. and he tells things we dont want to know.

I dont know if that were the reasons, but they might be

I just noticed it when you asked...

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I think Ben was a bit of a wildcard... but he never really did anything that bad did he? Suspension? Maybe. Bannage? I don't think so. Then again, I'm not an admin, and I have no experience or anything at runnning a forum.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ben was banned due his complete disregard for the rules here.  He was warned Countless times by most of the staff here of his use of foul language and *very* graphic text in many of his posts.

He chose to ignore our warnings and we had no reason to believe that he was willing to change in the forseeable future.

This is an LBT board.  We don't need to put up with stuff like that.

Suspension? Maybe. Bannage? I don't think so.
[EDIT]
I also forget to mention: He was suspended prior.  He didn't take the hint at all.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's what .. I thought.. Well not totally, but it came close.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,May 30 2008 on  12:18 PM
That's what .. I thought.. Well not totally, but it came close.
Yeah, me too...  Something like that...

Well, respect the rules...  That's how it goes.  If you don't, then this happens...  It all comes down to choice...

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I guess that now makes it two members who were banned because they refused to heed the warnings (the first one was nabil r).

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,May 30 2008 on  04:45 PM
I guess that now makes it two members who were banned because they refused to heed the warnings (the first one was nabil r).
Yes...  Hopefully, there will be no more... :mellow:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Tim summed it up well.  End of discussion.