The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My fanfiction.net name is Jake Scott...Im new here

Emeraldsunstone1990

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hello there everyone. I am Mysticgohan88 from fanfiction.net, who wrote Dinotopia: The series. I am also kinda of a fan of LBT since i watched it all the time when I was a kid, and hope that if i ever join an rp, that i we'll be allowed to use some of my charecters from the series i make. So...hello to you all,.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome. Yes you can use your characters in the Random Role Play section, you can play as any character you wish..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hello and welcome!  I don't hang around the RP forums very much, but there's much more here than the fun and games section.  Take a look around and feel free to respond to existing topics or create your own.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Emeraldsunstone1990

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Some im not allowed to use any of my OC's then? Such as my human charecter Jake Scott, and triceratops charecter: Backstop? Cause i mean umm...in that Disruption in time rpg the charecter steven is human right? Or do u mean I cant use them for goofing off, cause i dont intend to goof off useing them...i hope im not getting anyone angry with this.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome! :)

I'm not much of a fanfic person nor a roleplayer, myself, though any friendly face is more than welcome in our group here!  I'm sure you'll get to meet all sorts of people to talk to about your interests and I'm sure we'll have some nice discussions as well :D

Me?  I'm a nerd. :p

Look forward to seeing you on the forum!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Emeraldsunstone1990,Aug 10 2009 on  10:40 PM
Some im not allowed to use any of my OC's then? Such as my human charecter Jake Scott, and triceratops charecter: Backstop? Cause i mean umm...in that Disruption in time rpg the charecter steven is human right? Or do u mean I cant use them for goofing off, cause i dont intend to goof off useing them...i hope im not getting anyone angry with this.
I don't think anyone here had said you weren't allowed to use your characters.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hello! We've got a massive RP section, and there might even be a dinotopia RP already started that you could revive, or just start a new one. Have fun and post lots! :wave

Emeraldsunstone1990

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Oh, i see...would I be allowed to use my OC's in one of the main LBTs, or start a new one of that matter?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya, and welcome to the GOF :wave!

From what I understand, you're allowed to use your characters in our RP's.  Just go under the "RP Discussion" thread, browse through any RP's you're interested in, then ask permission to join and use your characters.  While some RP's are already very lengthly, others are still relatively new so any new introductions won't be awkward.  Just ask.  The RP leaders are quite lenient ;).  There's also the option of starting your own RP.  Just be sure to read carefully where your RP would belong (i.e. strict LBT RP's, Non-LBT RP's, LBT Crossover RP's, etc.).  Check it out and join in on the fun :).

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
Welcome mate. Everybody is friend, so don't stop yourself from starting topics, or replying on them.
Cya on the forum.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome! Have fun in the RP section and on the rest of the board :)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Emeraldsunstone1990,Aug 10 2009 on  10:40 PM
As the starter of that RP, a Disruption in Time, I'll try to explain to you a few things about it. First of all, Steven is not human. Have you seen LBT7? You might have noticed that the two Rainbowfaces never even revealed their names. Since I'm planning for them to have a major role in this RP, I had to give them the names you see: Steven and Elizabeth. (I actually didn't decide which names to use until the last minute)

Just so you know, I've already planned out the whole RP, and I just don't see anyway your OCs can be included. But just because I can't let you in my RP doesn't mean others won't let you in theirs. Also feel free to start your own RPs.

Anyway, welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
what's up I'm also a member of fanfiction.net and a LBT fan welcome to the GOF.

Emeraldsunstone1990

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hello there Belemont! ^_^ Whats your fanfiction on fanfic.net?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
well , I'm the author of The Land Before Time Unleashed series of LBT stories I've also done a few Silent Hill fics.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum, I am also glad that you joined the community :DD .