The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah it's cool we're getting two more seasons and three new equestria girl movies. And best part William is voicing a character in season seven.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just recently heard that Season 7 will begin on April 15, so it's now just over a month left to wait. No word yet on what any of the episodes will be about, but at least now we have a specific day it will begin.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I hope it's good I hope they put effort this time into it. Best I'm glad we're getting a new season. Just five weeks left.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, the Synopsis for the first two episodes has appeared.

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/03/seas...r-released.html

I only have one serious question about it.

HOW DO YOU LOSE THE FRIENDSHIP MAP!?

No, I'm being serious here.  How do you lose something that is bolted down?  I just don't see how that's possible!  Sure, Starlight was able to malfunction it, (Albeit unintentionally.) but how do you lose it?

Whatever!  I guess they'll explain in the episode.

Gotta head to work.

See ya later! :wave

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
We're just 31 days away until season 7. Wow And not sure how that's careless if you ask me. But hoping for a strong season opener.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Let's hope it's exciting this season could suck like season six did.

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hello, Everypony!  So, tomorrow is the start of Season 7 and it is rather interesting.  Normally, we have a 2-part episode at the start of the season, but not this time.  Only 1 episode to start off the season.  Hopefully, it'll be a good one.

Anyways, this means you all get greeted with my multiple posts through the season.  Here's how it's going to go.  On Friday evening, I shall post the summary of the new episode the next day.  On Saturday, I'll post the link to the live streaming of the episode and shall post the link for those who watch it on YouTube/Dailymotion.  Finally, on Sunday, I'll post my review.  This is how it'll go all through the year.

So I shall see all of you tonight when I give the summary.

See ya later! :wave

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
We know dude hopefully it's not a sucky season season six was just horrendous and sucky. But I'll give season seven a chance tho.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
So the spoiler tradition continues...ah well, at least it's good to know you'll keep it that way, so I know to avoid this thread again for the next few months.

But thanks for the heads-up.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~SUMMARY POST~

Pinkie Pie: Hello, everypony!

Me: Oh, hi Pinkie Pie!  Glad you could make it!  Surprise, everyone!  Pinkie's here!

Pinkie Pie: Yes, and I am so super-duper-amazing-totally-stoked-happy-smiles-o-rama for the new season!

Me: I'm happy for it too!  So, want to check out the summary with me?

Pinkie Pie: You bet!

-----------
Title: Celestial Advice

Summary: When Twilight Sparkle agonizes over Starlight Glimmer's future, she gets some advice from her own mentor, Princess Celestia.

-------------

Me: Twilight going a little too crazy?

Pinkie Pie: Yeah, she does that sometimes.

Me: Well, at least she's getting help from Princess Celestia.  Considering she was Twilight's teacher, whom better?

Pinkie Pie: Hey, did you know that there's two episodes tomorrow?

Me: Really?  I thought there was only one.

Pinkie Pie: Nope!  Two episodes, but not a two-parter.

Me: Oh!  Well then!  Let's take a look at Episode 2's summary then.

----------------
Title: All Bottled Up

Summary: Starlight Glimmer and Trixie lose Twilight's friendship map during a retreat; Starlight uses a spell to contain her anger until the map can be found.

----------------

Me: Uh, Pinkie Pie, I have a question.

Pinkie Pie: What?

Me: *breathes deeply* HOW DO YOU LOSE THE FRIENDSHIP MAP!?  IT'S BOLTED DOWN ONTO THE FLOOR OF THE CASTLE!  HOW DO YOU LOSE SOMETHING THAT IS BOLTED DOWN!?

Pinkie Pie: Uh!  I'm not allowed to tell.

Me: Swore to keep it secret?

Pinkie Pie: I Pinkie Promised not to tell and you don't break a Pinkie Promise.

Me: *groans* Fine!  I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Pinkie Pie: Anyways, hope you can all join for tomorrow's episodes.

Me: I'll be back tomorrow morning with the link to the live streams.

Pinkie Pie: Good night, everypony!

Me: Good night!

-------------

Yep, Season 7 will have this little skit.  Enjoy it!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~LIVE STREAM POST~

Pinkie Pie: *yawns*

Me: I told you to go to bed early, Pinkie Pie!

Pinkie Pie: Can't I go back to bed?  There's still three hours left before it starts.

Me: Sorry, Pinkie, but there's too much to do before the episode starts.  After all, your friends are coming, remember?

Pinkie Pie: *literally shakes off sleepiness* Oh yeah, that's right!

Me: Good to see you remembered.  Anyways, let's post that Live Stream Link.

Season 7 Episode 1 & 2 - Celestial Advice & All Bottled Up Live Stream
Season 7 Episode 1 & 2 - Celestial Advice & All Bottled Up Live Stream

Pinkie Pie: Only 3?  Usually we get more for the start of the season.

Me: I'm guessing some couldn't make it.  Life and all that.

Pinkie Pie: I'm sure the ones we have will be fun at least.

Me: I usually go for Brony Network.  The chat there is a lot of fun.

Pinkie Pie: With only three, it's going to get crowded though.

Me: Well, hopefully the Live Streams won't crash.  See ya all later for my Online Posting.

Pinkie Pie: Goodbye, everypony!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
And I'll judge the episode with my own view since Hasbro turned this show into crap now

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~ONLINE POST~

Me: Unfortunately, no YouTube today!  They banned the first episode as soon as it was up.

Pinkie Pie: Ugh!  YouTube can be such a buzzkill with their copyright bots.

Me: At least Dailymotion isn't that bad.  We do have a link for that.

---------------

Season 7 Episode 1 & 2 - Celestial Advice & All Bottled Up Dailymotion Version
Season 7 Episode 1 & 2 - Celestial Advice & All Bottled Up Dailymotion Version

---------------

Me: Tomorrow will be my review post.

Pinkie Pie: And both Starlight Glimmer and Trixie will be joining you.

Me: *nervously laughs* Oh boy!  That's going to be fun! *glares* Did you really have to invite them?

Pinkie Pie: You told me to get the main characters for the episodes and they are the main characters.

Me: *groans* Guess I walked into that one.

Pinkie Pie:  See ya tomorrow, everypony!

Me: Goodbye, everybody!

Pinkie Pie: Bye!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Once again, it's time for me to get back into the old routine. Only this time, we have a season premier that's not a two-part episode. (Previously, the only time we did not see a season bookended by two-parters was the finale of season 1, so that's really significant.)

(spoilers)
For the first episode, there's a celebration at Twilight's castle where Starlight, Trixie, Discord, and Thorax are awarded what is apparently the Equestrian version of the Medal of Honor for defeating Chrysalis and saving Equestria. But when Discord gets a little nosy around Twilight regarding what's next for her student Starlight, she ends up panicking from lacking such a plan and secretly decides seek advice from her own mentor, Princess Celestia.

We got to see some interesting things in this episode, such as Twilight's "fantasy projection" spell to share her thoughts with others. But perhaps what was especially exciting to see was that Celestia is in fact a lot more like Twilight than we had ever imagined! She had known Twilight hadn't been making any friends while studying in Canterlot, and had personally visited Ponyville before determining that it would be a great place for Twilight to learn about friendship. However, Celestia was surprisingly reluctant about sending Twilight away, and ended up holding off on her decision until practically the last possible moment.

I have to say, the Season 7 premier episode is by far the closest we've ever come to that Celesia-focused episode that the fans had be hoping for for years.

For the second episode, we see a continuation of Starlight's friendship with Trixie, while the Main 6 head out on a friendship bonding experience (specifically Twilight's idea, which involves working together to escape from a locked room full of puzzles).

However, it seems that Trixie's arrogant and shameless attitude starts getting on Starlight's nerves, and it gets especially bad when Trixie's very first attempt at teleportation ends up sending the friendship map table away to some location that Trixie quickly forgets (how convenient). Starlight deals with her anger by using a spell to literally vent her anger into a red fog and storing it inside a bottle. But as the day goes on and they can't find the table throughout Ponyville, an accident breaks the bottle and the anger is released through innocent bystanders directly at Trixie.

Starlight eventually confesses her anger towards Trixie, allowing her to reabsorb her anger cloud and freeing the innocent ponies. They soon find the friendship map table at the spa where they had first met and bring it back to the castle just before the Main 6 return. Although Starlight doesn't share any details, Twilight is still proud of her for learning a friendship lesson all on her own.

(end spoilers)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm almost done with it and it's not great it's meh at most. The plot is weak and boring the part where Twilight is freaking out over nothing was kinda annoying. So far I can sense this season sucking. Maybe there will be a couple good episodes but I highly doubt it to be honest with you.