The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A new outfit for human Ruby

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok now here's something I've been thinking out.
As most of you know in my human LBT world, Ruby is a princess who got kidnapped by Redclaw. But escaped and ended up in the great valley which is a safe zone in the human LBT world and is taken in. So I've thought about giving her a more normal casual outfit so she'll fit in more, rather then staying in her fancy princess dress.

I've come up with 4 casual outfit's for her, which are still girly you know a dress or a skirt and with sandals like her princess outfit but as I say casual. And of course the same colour as her dino counterpart.

I'll let you vote, then after a while I'll go with the one with the most votes.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Oh there been a muck up with this poll, could one of the admins please help fix it? Why dose something always have to go wrong when I make a poll!? :anger

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Mar 18 2015 on  12:58 PM
It won't let me vote!!!!   :cry
Well as I said there's been a problem while making it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Could one of the Admins PLEASE help me fix the problem with this poll?  :angel

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, why not just have users explain in their posts? :)
I chose the top one, the very first outfit. It's very bright and tomboyish, which is how I picture Human!Ruby, anyways :)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Mar 20 2015 on  10:16 PM
Well, why not just have users explain in their posts? :)
I chose the top one, the very first outfit. It's very bright and tomboyish, which is how I picture Human!Ruby, anyways :)
Oh been a while since I heard from you. Not sure about that one if it makes her looks tomboyish, as my human version of Ruby is meant to be a girly girl.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Since this poll is apparently still a little messed up, I'll just list these five choices in order of most to least preferred.

The one I like most is #2, followed by #3, then #1, then the original, and the one I like the least is #4.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Chronicler,Apr 13 2015 on  01:42 AM
Since this poll is apparently still a little messed up, I'll just list these five choices in order of most to least preferred.

The one I like most is #2, followed by #3, then #1, then the original, and the one I like the least is #4.
Ah shame cause the 4th one is the one I'm thinking of going for (as this poll is messed up and hardly anyone has commented on this) but make a few changes and use the sandals from the 2nd one..