The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you watching?

Amaranthine · 1787 · 131870

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
:lol Watching right now...'Rome wasn't built in a day.'  It's basically about a group of modern builders who are trying to build a Roman style villa complete with a 'hot bath' using only Roman equivilant tools to make it.  They have to make their own bricks for example.  And they have a historian (ha ha) to guide them to be reasonably completely accurate on the base of the Vetruvius guide that is quite in-depth with what is required architecturally.  So they are using the guide which is a ancient source to build this villa that will be opened as a tourist/education centre.  If you can find it on Youtube that is not based only on the country (in this case England) then I recommend it.  It's also good if you are doing architecture or have an interest in architecture.:p

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm about to watch "Mirrors" and "Paranormal Activity".  I've never seen ether before :blink:.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Watching a double episode of Scrubs at the moment.  Good show that is.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Roadside Romeo (India)
Urga (Russia)
Alpha & Omega (2010)

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That movie that has Paris Hilton in it....the one where she dies....

House of Wax

:p

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Oh, so a happy ending, then?

For me, Secret of Mana Theater.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Millionaire Dogs (1999)
The Final Destination (2009)
A Single Man

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Right now I'm watching Bionicle: Web Of Shadows...(I feel sorta embarrassed..DX)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just got done watching LBT 5 on Laserdisc.  It actually looks really good.

Also, due to the huge quality, the movie is 1.5 GB on the Laserdisc.  No way you're fitting that on a CD.

Now, I'm going to watch some Let's Plays on YouTube.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: ChaoticMistress,Mar 6 2011 on  01:18 PM
Right now I'm watching Bionicle: Web Of Shadows...(I feel sorta embarrassed..DX)
Don't be, you're on a Land Before Time fansite, we're used to this sort of thing.

Anyway, I just finished Stephen King's The Mist. With no doubt, the best horror film I've ever seen (I haven't seen Psycho or The Shining, but only time will tell..)

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Allicloud,Mar 6 2011 on  01:37 PM
Quote from: ChaoticMistress,Mar 6 2011 on  01:18 PM
Don't be, you're on a Land Before Time fansite, we're used to this sort of thing.

Anyway, I just finished Stephen King's The Mist. With no doubt, the best horror film I've ever seen (I haven't seen Psycho or The Shining, but only time will tell..)
Thank Allicloud it's just this certain kid would made fun of since I liked Digimon when I was still in Gr.6.. So I still have issues when it comes to "childish" related movies/shows, but I grown out of it except I'm still tad bit nervous around my peers. So only my good friends know my main interests and some people on GOF as well. :)
Anyway thank you Allicloud! ^_^

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no need to be embarassed. i still watcgh ots of cartoons. you can watch whatever shows you like to wattch
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Besides, you're not the only one on this forum who has watched that movie. In case if you haven't noticed, I'm very likely the biggest Bionicle fan on this forum, so I've seen that and the other Bionicle movies more than once. (Of course, that shouldn't be so surprising considering how much of a fan of Bionicle I am. :lol )

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,Mar 6 2011 on  06:09 PM
Besides, you're not the only one on this forum who has watched that movie. In case if you haven't noticed, I'm very likely the biggest Bionicle fan on this forum, so I've seen that and the other Bionicle movies more than once. (Of course, that shouldn't be so surprising considering how much of a fan of Bionicle I am. :lol )
Yes I'm not alone in the Bionicle fandom!! :)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Inside Hana's Suitcase. I don't know why, but that kind of stuff interest's me.