The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1118 · 78318

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

This one! Sorry for the bad quality. It's from Yamaha, E413 (I suppose this is its name).

I'm just thinking about how well I have been able to transfer my thoughts into a pretty awesome chapter... wrote 56, uploaded until 35... meh! :p

Inactive, probably forever.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how I've noticed that we are getting very close to a forum total post count of 400,000. As of right now, we have about 200 left to go.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, you're not the only one who is watching the number getting closer... and closer... and closer.. :p
I seriously wonder who will be the lucky one to post the 400000th post in GoF history...

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about finishing the 2nd part of my new story tonight. I really wanna get that out of the way, even though I have some chores I need to get done, like laundry, and cleaning the apartment up.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am thinking about how to go about writing the second act of my story.  I already have the plot planned out, but I need to strike a slightly different tone in the next 17 chapters or so.  The gang have recovered from the initial shock of their transformation, after all.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Feb 26 2014 on  07:02 PM
Yeah, you're not the only one who is watching the number getting closer... and closer... and closer.. :p
I seriously wonder who will be the lucky one to post the 400000th post in GoF history...
Guess it was me. :p

I'm thinking about how in three weeks exactly, I'll be leading my FIRST tour! Hurry up and get here, spring! :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
How bizarre that it's easier for me to learn to shoot a pistol with a reasonable degree of accuracy than it is for me to learn to draw?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Second thoughts on moving to the east coast. I realize I am having a very black/white mentality about it, but if all I am going to do is make everyone that is supposed to support me frustrated because they can't read me or I make them uncomfortable because I don't act accordingly to what is "normal" behavior, what's the point of me going?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Reading a bunch of old LBT fanfics made me realize...I should take Twilight Valley off is nearly five year hiatus. Especially, now that I can see where I want to take things.

Unfortunately, many of the long-term fans of TWV are long gone from the forum.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm wondering how our beloved former user "Path Light" managed to find me on facebook... did I post my account link anywhere?  :unsure:

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe you accidentally revealed your surname somewhere?

EDIT: That news article you posted a while ago. That must be it.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah okay. Well, I can always block him in case he starts to ask me whether I didn't accept his request :smile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how we just briefly had no running water due to a burst pipe somewhere up the road. It took the utility crew less than two hours to fix it, despite how dark it is outside, so I must say that I'm quite impressed. :yes

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I'm thinking about how embarrassing my old posts and topics on this forum are. :slap
But I'm too lazy to edit them all.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We are not being fooled by the admins today... That's what I'm thinking about :lol

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am thinking about how powerful the Chilean earthquake was, a massive 8.3 quake as of the last news update.  Apparently the entirety of the pacific coast of South America is under tsunami warnings and watches at the moment.  I only know of one member of the forum who is from Chile, but I hope that Chiletrek and any other Chileans on the forum stay safe.  I can only imagine that it is a terrifying situation.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ I totally second that! There still happen new quakes, one had even a strength exceeding 7 on Richter-Scala. I've even read it "wasn't the big one yet". Now if that was true... :neutral

EDIT 8/4/14: (due to avoid doubleposting)

Today, in the morning, a 18-years old girl lost control over her car and crashed into a tree with the co-driver's side of the car. If you want to see what once was a car, you may want to look at this picture. Upon seeing what has happened to the car, you can probably guess that she didn't make it.
Now why am I talking about this? Well, first of all, I didn't know the girl (luckily, it hasn't been one of my friends). However, I have had enough time in school to think about a few aspects... I was trying to imagine how her parents, her whole family and her friends would feel. Well, here are my conclusions: I find it just horrible when a parent outlives their child... I mean, you are seeing your kids grow and mature, you spent lots and lots of time, money and effort to make them what they are. Since the girl seemingly was driving way too fast, everything, 18 years of your life, has been for naught... I personally have never been in a situation where I was desperate due to losing a loved one (pets don't count). True, I have lost two people that were close to me in my life, but neither of them played an absolutely unreplaceable role in my life. Since in both cases their passing was only a matter of time anyway, it didn't really hurt much. Now imagine you have a daughter and you're losing her THAT way. How would you feel? I can only imagine one reaction to this that a mother or a father would show: A total breakdown. I would be crushed and I'm not that easy to break down mentally (I suppose). I would probably feel like giving up. I could go on but I do think you get the point...
Now think about her life... What has her life been like? Studying, studying, more studying... and that was it... Like I said, everything was for naught!

This is sort of moving me and making me thoughtful... She just threw 18 years of living away... just because she was SPEEDING!  
 :(

Well, once I have my driver's license (will probably take me a few months), I will never drive too fast... As long as I will not be steady and experienced, that is. I don't want to die on the roads...

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
About my licensing exam today, but I think I'll do fine. :) I'm pretty good with DC knowledge, and I can get 30 out of 100 wrong on it, so that's some good leeway. :yes Just hope the rain isn't problematic to drive in.  :unsure:

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How the elites of a huge part of Europe adhere to an ideology that eats the continent and its people form the inside out (economically, politically, culturally) and how such a weakened Europe will be easy prey to more Darwinian ideologies from the other side of the Mediterranean.

And that Eurovision has added another drop to a cup that is near overflowing.