The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello!

RFZT · 24 · 2849

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm RFZT, and I'm new to this website.

I better explain why I joined. I LOVE the first seven LBT movies, especially the original (of course) and the third, fourth and seventh. I decided I was a big enough fan to look for a fansite. I'm actually even listening to the track for the original right now, heh.

Unfortunately for me, there are so few fansites for LBT and I was getting pretty desperate, because I really wanted to join. But then I found a referral to "The Gang of Five" on a YouTube video, the clip for Pterano's song "Very Important Creature." I thought I should give the site a shot, and...I liked it.  :p

Actually, the biggest reason why I wanted to join a LBT site was because of writing. I LOVE literature, and fanfictions are my biggest odd job. I have a LBT fanfiction trilogy planned. It's about Rinkus and Sierra, who are TOTALLY my favorite villains in LBT.  B) I love Ozzy, Strut, Hyp, Ichy and Dil as well, but the flyers are on the top of my list. Anyway, I was going to try fanfiction.net, but I'm blocked from that site even though I'm 15 and have no blocks on my laptop...whenever I try to go to ff.net, ALL my Internet windows shut off for no reason. So I thought, maybe I should look for a LBT site to post my fanfic.
For those who are interested, I'm juggling fanfictions on other sites I go to, so the Rinkus and Sierra trilogy won't be started for a while.

And finally, my favorite LBT characters! My top 5 are all adults:

1. Grandpa :wub: because he reminds me so much of my own grandfather
2. Littlefoot's mom...she's so hard NOT to like, and she was the first movie death I EVER cried at. I was three.
3. Rinkus! He seems lowly and dumb, but is actually very clever. He's also one of the silliest LBT villains, ranking high up there with Ichy and Dil
4. Sierra and the Rainbowfaces. Sierra is so...evil! I love his ruthlessness, uncaring and short-temper. Also, Jim Cummings. :D And the Rainbowfaces are so outcasted, open-minded and mysterious.
5. Grandma. I love her fair attitude and her overall sweet personality.

And my favorite kids to this day are Ali, Hyp and Chomper. I LOVE the old Littlefoot and Petrie, the ones from the original movie. I think their characters got butchered though.

Well, this is a long enough introductory post. I commend you if you got this far.  :lol

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hello and welcome.  You seem like the kind that sticks around.  We need more like you here. :yes

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hi there!
Welcome aboard the Gang of Five!  :wave
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Hi! You definitely picked the right place to speak with others about LBT and such. There are some other fan communities at the above links if you haven't clicked on them already^. I think you already joined the forum that's simply called, "The Land Before Time". My username there is ShamanAngelina.

I'm completely with you on Rinkus and Sierra. :DD awesome characters, in my opinion.

Welcome to the forum! :wave

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum!
 I really hope you'll enjoy your stay here, and as Rat_lady7 said, you are truly free to speak all you want about LBT here.
 Well, see you around! :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.   :wave

There are others here who write fan fiction too so don't feel alone in that area.  I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here and make some new friends also.

Sableye

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hello, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey there, it's nice to finally meet you! That's too bad about fanfiction.net. I'm a member of it myself and will do whatever I can to help you there. So, you like flyers, especially the Stone of Cold Fire ones, huh? Glad to know you have specific preferences. And yeah, the adults are pretty awseome in the series. Littlefoot's grandparents are among the nicest ones for sure. Well, I'm glad you joined the forum and I hope you enjoy your second family. If you need or just want anything, I'm PM press away. Later!

PS:
Hey RFZT, does any of this sound familair? Hahahahaha! Sorry, I couldn't resist! You'll have to excuse my dry humor.
(The two of us actually met a while ago on this forum.)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey and welcome around here :) Good luck on your fanfiction. :wave

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Hi there RFZT! :wave

Welcome to the the Gang of Five forum. Looks like we have yet another LBT author in our midst. If fanfiction.net is giving you jip, come along and check out our Fanart and Fanfiction page. There are a ton of great stories written by some of our very own wonderfully talented writers. By the sounds of it, you are likely to become one too. ;) Otherwise, check out the rest of the forum! There's bound to be something for you to get chatting about!

Enjoy your stay!

Littlefoot-1616 B)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us RFZT :)
Please, whatever you do, do not apologize for long introduction posts ;)
I really like it when you get to know a bit about people from their introduction.
I'm sure you will really like the GOF a lot. We have an own section for land before time fanfictions and many of us have written their own. And literature in general is also one of the topics here.
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own.
Does the name RFZT have a special meaning? Is it an abbreviation?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
By the way RFZT, the stories you are writing, are they purely LBT (that is stories that could be turned into a movie without frictions with the setting of the other movies) or are they crossing overs / stories that include elements that would not be part of an LBT movie as well?

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Aww, thanks for all the nice replies.

Friendly Sharptooth, I get the feeling I've heard that before, but where? :p
I've got a pretty bizarre sense of humor, don't worry about it.

Malte279, I plan on a pure LBT fanfiction. I'm not too fond of crossover fanfictions, unless it's a joke story (making fun of cliche'd stories) or if there are just elements of something else, not the "something else's" characters or settings. For example, I once wrote an Animal Crossing fanfic where the main characters were all obsessed with the Warriors series, so they started their own Clan in a summer camp. But I didn't put in any characters from the books.

I'm glad some people are eager to read my LBT fanfic! I have three fanfictions going at the moment, so it will certainly be a long time before I can start up the LBT one. However, one of my current fanfictions is a joke fanfic that's 25% effort, so I don't really consider it much of a fanfic at all! :lol

And RFZT is an abbreviation. When I was in 5th grade (so, five years ago) I absolutely hated my real name. And despite what ANYONE on the Internet says, it's not Ivy or Charley. Those are just my favorite girls' names. Anyway, I hated my name so much in 5th grade, I started telling people to call me either Raven or Freya, because those were the girls' names I liked best back then. Then I added Zoner. And then Bowdie. It ended up as RFZB when abbreviated.
However, I soon dropped Bowdie because I had terrible enunciation skills back then and everyone would be like "AHAHAHAH BOGEY!!" so I changed it to Terra. Thus, RFZT.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not to discard the writers of crossing overs I must say that I'm very much in favor of pure land before time stories myself.
I started telling people to call me either Raven or Freya, because those were the girls' names I liked best back then.
Both names have some significance to nordic mythology. Are you interested in nordic mythology or is it just a coincidence?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five! :wave

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF! I'm one of those crossover people, as you can probably tell by my sig. Not everone likes 'em, but some here seem to like mine. Anyway, I hope you have a great time here, and I can't wait to read your story.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the board RFZT. :wave  I'm not one for long intro posts.  Seems that you've already been posting around.