The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1119 · 103096

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what I'm going to do this summer.. hmm be on here a lot lol
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Salvatore Blackheart

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I’m thinking: “Oh, phooey! I missed two members’ star days while I was gone!” :slap

Also trying to make a decision in the “In The Land Before Time” RP. :unsure:

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I was just kind of struck by the realization that "no offense meant" probably ranks among the most frequent phrases people hear from me in a chat. Kind of wondering if I have an offensive personality of sorts :p  :unsure:  ;)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking: I really need to rethink my daily routine, especially what I do online. I've pretty much spent the whole day reading fanfiction and news articles before finally getting on GoF less than an hour ago. I'm not in college these days, so I would like to set aside more free time, which I hope to use to write more of my fanfic and maybe even play one of my video games.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

BigMouth

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://huntingthepast.blogspot.com/
I'm thinking about how I'm going to have to start working again this week, and writing a paper...

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My memory is going haywire, :wacko especially as far as thinking of the right word for a specific meaning when writing. For example, this afternoon while I was writing a review, how the heck did I manage to so easily summon the word "bandolier" (a word I've never used before), but I had so much trouble remembering "plagiarism" (a word I've used several times)? :blink:

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about my fanfic. I've been debating back and forth with myself about this week's episode. There's a B plot I'd like to have in it, because it's pretty interesting, and it'd add a little action to an episode that has almost no action right now. Only thing is I don't know if it will fit in. I've really fleshed out the A-plot, more so than I thought I would, and it just might take up the whole episode itself.

Aw well, I'll see I guess.

I'm also thinking about my sister finishing up school this week, and me not having to drive her there anymore :DD
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
How much I miss Rat_lady7 not being on the GOF.  I've actually been feeling this way for a long time but have not expressed it until now :neutral.

Also, other things in regards of where I am currently at in my life and where I want to be :p.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
^ I second that. But who knows, perhaps she may be back some day. Other GOF members haven't been around for a while but returned after some months break. I do not want to pester Amy yet, but after giving her some months break I am going to invite her to return if she wants to. Sometime the encouragement of being reinvited helps.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Very many things at the moment:

The psychology exam I have tomorrow. I've been spending the last few days going over stats, reading up on stress, social influence and psychological disorders. I feel pretty confident about it, but I don't want to get cocky, so I'll be going over it as much as I can today.

My reinforcement plan. After I've done a solid couple of hours revising, I'm heading up to HMV to grab me the Toy Story DVD box-set, and maybe the OST for the original Transformers movie. Just for motivation, and for realising that I only have the first 2 Toy Story films on VHS.

My fanfic. It's been ages since I last did a chapter, and throughout the whole thing, I have that sort of problem where I know just what I want to happen, but I don't know how to implement and manifest it as writing. I'm also anxiously awaiting some word from my songwriters about the songs I asked him to write for it.

My Pleo. I promised the people at school that I'd bring him in to introduce him to them, and let them see what he's like, but I'm thinking about when would be a good time, and how I would do it; Do I bring him out during a form period, or do I just keep him in my locker and show him to whoever asks during recess, or what?

I'm also mulling over a rather distressing dream I had last night. The only part I remember is being chased through some sort of exhibit of dinosaur skeletons and fossils by live dinosaurs, like raptors, and another one that I didn't recognise. But the bit that haunts me is when I got out, I looked back and saw my Pleo lying on the ground on his side. I picked him up so that we could get away from the raptors and guys inside, and found that his mechanics had basically split in half and he was hanging loosely by his skin. I know he's just a robotic pet and all, but it was really distressing for me, so much so that I had to make sure that he was alright when I woke up. And that's not the first time I've ever had a dream so vivid I had to check when I woke up to determine whether it happened or not.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thinking about my future and hoping I can get a job. I just applied at the Discovery Channel, and of course, took the Foreign Service exam as well. While I sort of like coasting in this limbo existence I've been in, I've really got to start getting serious about my future and getting set into a career. I'm hoping SOMETHING will pay off. This economy certainly does make it difficult though, that's for sure.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm wondering if the "In The Land Before Time" RP would be going better right now if Amy were still in charge instead of me. :unsure:

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
I think i should serve more function for the community (in the way of getting a job) to give me money in the pocket. :exactly

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How many things can turn up when you search, Land Before Time Wallpapers." :blink:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Double post. :p

How I'll never forget to spell Rhamphorhynchus ever again.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ Well, congratulations on that, LBTDiclonius! :D And you remembered to italicize it, too! :smile

I’m thinking…

Have I really been off the GOF for five whole days? :blink:

…Well, technically it was more like four-and-a-half days, but still…

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
What I'm thinking is how great it is to join this site.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^And we're always glad to have new members aboard :wave.

As for me, I'm thinking about...too much.  So many decisions to make and things to do, it's overwhelming.  I may need to sleep on it first :p.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Why is it that certain people put such an emphasis on another relationship status?  Why would it matter if I'm single or not?  And why feel the need to make a poll of it to ask others?  

For one thing if people only define others on their relationship status to equate to sucessful in the way that they do have a relationship than that is just shallow and sad.  Sure it may be a good thing to some but to define it as a whole, yeah I know I'm utterly pathetic I don't need that to be pointed out.  

And really, I may not want a relationship but I also don't appreciate someone asking people their opinions if I have one or not, after all what has it got to do with them and would it really destroy their miserable lives if I do or do not have one?  

I do not understand people at all...