The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1118 · 78252

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about today and what an amazing journey it was.

And I think I saw something there, like a spirit of something, all I saw was a flash of light near the dark cells, you never know... :unsure:

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
What the heck happened to the "In The Land Before Time" and "Wayfaring Strangers" RPs?! :blink: :huh: No one's posted in the former since Wednesday, and the latter seems to have ceased activity entirely! :( I'd really like to keep posting in both of these, but I need other players to be posting as well.

Another thing that's been on my mind lately is, "Where the heck are all these stinkin' flour moths coming from?!" Every night these little bugs are attracted to the light of my computer screen, and crawl all over it (only a few at any one time, but new ones continually show up as I squash their predecessors). Where's a house gecko or a trained bat when you need one? :rolleyes

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
:crazy Soon the Black Cauldron is.. Going to drive me crazy!  :crazy

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ideas for more fanart.  I have this wild idea of "LBT Ducky Meets Rubber Ducky", and now I just gotta figure out the rest :lol.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was watching an episode of Justice League: Unlimited when a memory reappeared.

Here is the episode I was watching. It starts off in Hephaestus's forge and Ares walks in. Now, listen to the voice of Ares and tell me if it rings a bell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdAKBKLtNBA

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ï I can't believe the summer is almost over. :blink:

ï My throat feels dry. Darn it, am I getting another cold? <_<

ï I'm thirsty. :p

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think I need to stay out of the "Top Ten Characters You Hate" thread.  The more I view it, the more pissed off I get.  Not sure if PMS could be adding to my feelings, 'cuz it normally takes a lot more than that to piss me off.  I think I just need to stay out of there...period <_<.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
^ I'm sorry you feel this way. And it's actually my time of the month too, so it has been an interesting week for me too... I too would get mad when people seemed to diss a character I liked, but I really had to seperate myself from my favorite character(s) like Pterano, sure I feel bad when someone says they don't like him, but it took me awhile to seperate myself from it. Feel free to pm me about it. I apologize ahead of time. :(

I'm thinking of the work I have to do tommorrow, I'm seeing Wicked the musical this weekend, and I really shouldn't talk about certain characters here if all I am going to upset others. I wanted to word it as gently as I could, but I guess it didn't work.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Don't feel too bad about it.  It's not your fault, and everybody has the right to their opinions.  It seems to be in my nature to feel defensive if somebody I like, whether a RL person or a character, is dissed by anybody.  I probably have a problem with taking the dissing of a character I like personally, especially one in which I see many of my characteristics in.  I sometimes have to step back and remember that the character being dissed is not me and that the other prson is not trying to make a personal attack against me.  And when that time of the month comes around and makes me weird, it also makes me much more sensitive than normal.  So, it's really not your fault or anybody else's fault ;).

Back on subject.  Job hunting is so frustrating :bang.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*Job hunting is so frustrating.  I hate not hearing anything back except for responses saying I'm qualified for the job but am not their most qualified applicant :bang.

*PMS sucks big time :confused.

*I really need to just shut up sometimes :rolleyes.

*I've been nauseated on and off all evening.  I'm not sure why :unsure:.

*Maybe getting off the computer and doing some yoga will help me out of this awful mood swing :idea.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
How the hell someone made a pretty damn good Halo X  PokÈmon crossover story.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ï It’s been way too quiet on the GOF lately. :(

ï I wish Rat_lady7 was still around. :cry

ï Why haven’t Malte or Cancerian Tiger responded to the questions I posted in their “Ask Me” threads? :unsure:

ï Looks like my “Funniest things you&#8217;ve said or heard
Funniest things you’ve said or heard” thread is a complete failure. :rolleyes

ï What has been wrong with my brain lately?! I forget things constantly; my creative well is as dry as Death Valley; I never feel like doing anything but sleeping; I can barely even think straight! :bang :bang :bang :bang

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
ï Why haven’t Malte or Cancerian Tiger responded to the questions I posted in their “Ask Me” threads?
In my case because of simple forgetfulness. Sorry about that :oops

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Sep 10 2010 on  11:33 PM
ï What has been wrong with my brain lately?! I forget things constantly; my creative well is as dry as Death Valley; I never feel like doing anything but sleeping; I can barely even think straight! :bang :bang :bang :bang
Pangy, i miss-read "Death Valley" as "Darth Vader"..  :blink:

Jeez, i really feel bad for the Black Cauldron.. It's coming out on the 14th(I so happy!) and i have not seen any commerciels for it. Prince of Persia on the other hand? Lots of commerciels there! :nyah It's no wonder that movie isn't populer if Disney treats it like that..  :unsure:

Wow. General Woundwort was probably my least favorite character in Watership Down. But after watching all the episodes of the TV Series, i think he was my favoritest character in it!  :p

Ugh, the Skeksis from the Dark Crystal are so difficult when your trying to make little icons of them..  :crazy (Kinda like my Horned King and Maleficent ones..)

Soon the Black Cauldron will be mine.. Dang nab it.. Soon the Black Cauldron will drive me insane!

It's pretty sad that i get very skittery when playing Morrowind, isn't it? I tell ya, the game gives me nightmares sometimes! Do you know how awful it is, trying to swing your sword at a bunch of bandits and doing no damage to them while they're pretty much ganging up on you and killing you right off the bat? being chased by wild animals and running at walking speed? Or wandering in a dark cave and all of a sudden have a skeleton fall ontop of your characters head all of a sudden? Boy oh boy..  :blink:

Hehehehe, It's so much fun roleplaying as the Horned King!  :nyah

I read someplace that there will be a movie in 2013 called "Rats of NIHM".. Having watched(and loved!) Don Bluth's "The Secret of N.I.H.M", im not sure if this is a cool idea or a bad idea..

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Sep 10 2010 on  11:33 PM
ï It’s been way too quiet on the GOF lately. :(

I'll admit, it has been a bit quiet since I first came here. But you know what I think?
...I think I need a vacation from this mandatory lifestyle.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Personally, I don't mind the less-than-usual activity of this forum these days. Less stuff for me to keep up with, which is good when I have to focus on college.

I'm also thinking about how nobody on this forum seemed to have even mentioned what happened nine years ago yesterday.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Sep 11 2010 on  03:32 AM
ï Why haven’t Malte or Cancerian Tiger responded to the questions I posted in their “Ask Me” threads?
In my case because of simple forgetfulness. Sorry about that :oops
In my case, I have not been on for three days, so sorry 'bout that :bang.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ That's okay.

I'm thinking: What other files has my computer screwed up that I don't know about? <_< :mad :anger :unsure: :wacko

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I'm thinking about my MP4-Player... it's broken!

My Samsung YP-S3 is broken!!! I can't believe it! It is recognized by Windows, but the directory of the player cannot be shown, so I'm not able to copy/remove files on the player!

Well, I've decided to buy a new one, but... oh my god... it's way too expensive!! The Samsung M1 costs about Ä249!! :anger