The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanfiction Award Rules 2012

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I just have one more question. The deadline for submiting a fanfic is the 26th (next Thursday), but is that also the deadline for voting, or will that still be going on for a while? I'm assuming there will be more time for voting since voting for any of the other awards hasn't even started yet, but I just want to be sure.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think voting wnet on for about 2 months last year, so I'm assuming the same will happen this year.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yup, voting will take place as long as the actual awards take place, just so that the award ceremony is equal for everyone. No worries there :)

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
So now that the fanfiction voting is done...what happens next?

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTLover1,Aug 5 2012 on  11:32 AM
So now that the fanfiction voting is done...what happens next?
Going by last year 2011 Award winners thread it's going to go something like that. Unless I'm wrong. :lol

http://gangoffive.net/index.php?showtopic=9986

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As far as I know, Fanfiction submitting and voting is still open. I remember Mumbling saying something about keeping submissions open until the regular member awards begin.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Voting is still open... And there have to be more votes.. So far only 2 fanfictions are eligible ;p

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I should really try to make the effort and get more of my fanfic written. My schedule has just not been permitting me to focus on it (or writing outside of my site in general) at all lately, and I really don't want to submit it with only one chapter written. I'd like to get more of it up if possible, so maybe if this week permits I can get some more in, though I can't promise that either. I've just been so tied up with family visits and trying to make a (so far unsuccessful) change in my life that I can't devote any time to thinking about ideas for my fic. :( I don't think the writer's block will go away either until I'm back on solid ground, but as said, I'll make the effort at least.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post