The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

2009 Appreciated Member Award - Voting Open

Petrie. · 35 · 5343

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I'll say Cancerian Tiger as she has provided feed back on multiple materials and is always kind.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I nominate SERRIS for the Appreciated award. Serris has been a valuable contributor in the Insane Rp series since Part 2, and his group will almost certainly be callee upon again in Part 4.... Keep up the good work Serris..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Oh, okay. Sorry.

I have contributed only 1 RP but it is one of my favorite ones. Despite, what Nick has said (and F-22) I do not believe that I am worthy of the title of Role Play Gamer (or even an honorable mention).

But I do appreciate you nominating me for Appreciated member. Nick.  I will hint that a SF RP based on R.A.P.T.O.R Project is in the works. Basically, it's similar Darwin's Soldiers except set in a moon port that is a combination civilian spaceport and lab and has dinosaurs (Yes, they can be from the LBT series). And, see in you in the Insane Cafe 4!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Off the top Cancarian Tiger best person to have for the Party Room and to have good conversation with when your feeling down.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Off the top Cancarian Tiger best person to have for the Party Room and to have good conversation with when your feeling down.

Is that a nomination Neo? Can't quite tell if you are posting that up as a valid vote or if you were just engaging in small talk.  :p

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
For my vote, I choose none other than Petrie. Although, I would like to mention that I do really appreciate Cancarin Tiger for always making very active and thoughtful discussions. However, Petrie deserves a lot of credit for being one of the founders of this place. He has kept it running since 2003, which is amazing considering most fansites are not too successful. Also, he has been nothing but kind to me if I ever asked him for something. So Petrie, I really do appreciate you for everything, so I choose you for the award.

Now for some pokemon reference:

I CHOOSE YOU! PETRIE!

I had to do it :bang

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
My vote goes to Great Valley Guardian: He's always nice, and I've known him since my first day on GOF. He's a very fun and caring person.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I vote for The Chronicler. He seems to post quite often in RP and Party section. Of course he is not the only person which deserves Appreciated Member Award, but I had only one vote, so I decided to vote on im. ;)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow, thanks Myrkin. :yes  Now I can say I got a vote from a real active member, rather than some newbie who happened to like my interest in Bionicle.

My vote would have to go to Cancerian Tiger for reasons already mentioned here. I would especially like to point out her well-thought and encouraging posts, particularly in the 'Ever been teased?' topic, despite the anger she occasionally shows in some of them.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Just a reminder, voting ends on June 6th (in the evening).  Get those votes in if you haven't yet.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot1616,May 31 2009 on  09:05 AM
Is that a nomination Neo? Can't quite tell if you are posting that up as a valid vote or if you were just engaging in small talk.  :p
Trust me its a vote.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
My vote for this award goes to Jason (Littlefoot1616).
He's a great, funny guy who's positive spirit infect most people. :)

He, such as Cancerian Tiger, who also is a person who I think truly deserves this award, is one of the faces here that keeps the good spirit up!
And that, that is appreciated. :D
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My vote goes to Petrie.

For reasons beyond what I can probably explain here, the existance of this forum has had such a positive effect on my life that it only made sense to me to vote you for the first annual Appreciated Member award.  Thank you Adam. :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
12 hours and counting... ;)  I will award the winner tonight.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
First off I have to say thank you to Brekclub85, I honestly didn't think I'd get a vote here, as there are other members who are more deserving for this award. But as it turns out I can always rely on someone here to give me a chance. Well...anyway, back on topic.

Me personally, my vote would have to go to Cancerian Tiger. I may not know her personally, but her thoughtful comments and arguments have contributed to this site being a well rounded, and interesting place to come and discuss things both private and public.