The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT 14

kjeldo · 358 · 29912

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Why would they stop making the Sequels on a number such as 13? :p

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have the title for the next movie...you ready for this?

The Land Before Time...The Pick of Destiny!

No? :(  I think it sounds cool... :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Uh, guys...I may know what the title to LBT XIV is, if it's accurate :unsure:.  It is titled LBT XIV: The Growing Sky Stone.  I dunno, folks.  I found this on Wikipedia :rolleyes:.  If it has anything to do with an asteroid, I will be p**** :angry:!  I hate it when haters put crap like this on such websites :bang  :mad  :slap  :angry:!  Unless this was just some jacka** that has nothing better to do than p*** off LBT fans, this title seriously had better not be what I think it's insinuating.  Dang!  I'm gonna have a stroke if they kill off our pals :angry:  :bang!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'd bet my left hand (the hand I'm using for writing) that this is just a hoax. Some people love coming up with LBT titles which suggest everyone to be eradicated.
I would bet both of my hands plus feet (no, I'm not a masochist, but the risk is really = zero) that they won't kill any of the main-characters. They hardly get the characters into really dangerous situations anymore (coming up with stupid kinds of sharpteeth instead). If they dared killing the main-characters they would have a rioting mob of angry parents in their lobby, something they have feared ever since the original movie.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is likely a hoax.  If they do a 14th movie it would likely be like the latter sequels, with sharpteeth that are not really a threat, some action scenes that may be resolved in a silly manner, some comedy and of course some songs that are sung.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I really hope it's just a mean joke <_<.  If it is true, I shall forever boycott Universal for sure :angry:  :mad  :yes!

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
I doubt that Universal Studios would do something as terrible as that. It's most likely a joke. Anyone could add to any Wikipedia article.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
That's why I hate Wikipedia so much. -_- You can't really trust that site.
And the title is definitely a hoax. I wonder why they always do that. If they don't like it, they should leave it.  -_-

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Personally I don't hate Wikipedia in general. There are many articles which do provide accurate information (though one should not rely on it in real discourse). LBT is definitely not a topic where one should trust Wikipedia).

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Almost certainly a hoax.

EDIT: No other site EXCEPT wikipedia mentions a land before time film of that name, so it is almost definitely false.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Stupid Wikipedia, always trying to make up stupid lies!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The vast majority of information on Wikipedia is quite accurate. Not all articles are of the same quality of course and I suppose that articles on land before time matters are bound to get less attention from the people who fix vandalism than articles on a more far spread interest (e.g. political matters, biographies etc.). In general I think Wikipedia is quite helpful to look some stuff up.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Yeah, I forgot about all that.  I agree, Malte, I definitely agree...  It just incenses me, is all...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I wonder if there actually will be a LBT14. :unsure:

I don't think I heard about it at the time, but when and how exactly did the existence of LBT13 became official? (just the fact that it would actually would exist (not counting the title)) It might give us an idea on what we should hope to see if we hope for there to be a LBT14.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, hey , hey!  Guess what?  That ridiculous sub-title was removed from Wikipedia :p!  Whoo!  Somebody's been naughty!  Bad doggie! Arf!

Sorry, just random humor :lol  :lol  :lol

Yeah, I even checked the official website for a title and did not see one :p.  In your face, hater :nyah!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Booyah!  Good post, Cancerian Tiger!  Man, I don't like people like that.  It may be a big joke to them, but to us, The Land Before Time means so much more than that!

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
The bad joke on wikipedia is back, and is supported by ZERO official information as of today... "The growing sky stone..." You'd think the trolls would be a bit more creative...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They seem to enjoy doing that for some reason, I've never understood why.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Well who knows? For all we know that could actually be the next LBT film. After there have been several accounts in which information posted on the LBT section of wikipedia turned out to be true.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'll have to wait and see.  I'm a bit suspicious about new movie postings since anyone could make up what they want.