The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How tall is the gang?

jedi472 · 10 · 1604

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, so I'm writing the next chapter for my fanfic when I come across an obscure but nessecarry logistical problem:I don't know the relative heights of each member of the LBT gang! Does anyone here know?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Look for the thread "how large is the gang".  No one really knows.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can make them the size your plot needs.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
i personaly think littefoot is about a full sized man,

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've imagined Littlefoot being half as tall as an adult human. That's the scale that I'm using in my fanfic.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Since we don't have a clue about any of the sizes of trees or flora, since none of those species presumably survived to the present day, the only concievable item we could use for comparison is the Plant Cell shown at the beginning of LBT 11. Since most plant cells are about the same size regardless of the era, someone with way too much time could figure out the size of the entire plant, compensating for the zooming out, and then compare Littlefoot to the size of the plant.

So yeah. Good luck with that.

Spike_of_the_Valley

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hmm, well if you can find out how big dinosaur eggs of a particular species were (should be possible, but I wouldn't know where to look), then you might be able to figure it out using one of the many hatching scenes in the movies and comparing the gang's sizes to the eggs.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, I think I got it. I think Littlefoot, at least in my story, is about 4' 9" with his neck up, then Cera and spike at about 3' 9", and finally Ducky and Petrie at about 1' 8".

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Littlefoot is the tallest of them while petrie is the smallest. Chomper at one time was the smaller than Ducky when he hatched but he was still bigger than Petrie and wanted to eat him.Thank goodness Ducky stopped him and scolded the baby.  :cry2 Poor Baby. He still a baby in the series yet now he is bigger than Ducky is. :slap Boy, don't sharpteeth grow fast.When ALi meets him, he is bigger than Cera and almost the size of Littlefoot. okay... Now that was unlogical.  :bang

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess the gang are the size the plot needs them to be.   They are not super accurate on sizes so you can't really tell.