The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hola!!!

AloneButNotLonely

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'm AloneButNotLonely.

I take ballet, tap, jazz, and a few other types of dance classes. I live in the middle of nowhere. I love to read, and to listen to music. I love langauges, so feel free to try to teach me if you know any that I don't know. I am very open, and love to talk to people. I like learning new things as well. I'm a Christian Goth.
 I love chomper(1), Doc(2), and Mr. Threehorn(3). I hope to get to know all of you, and have fun on this site.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun on this forum and will make many friends also.  With the many threads here you'll be sure to find at least a few that interest you.   :wave

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
You wouldn't happen to be a member of the old Angel forum would you? Here's the link of it:http://624angel.proboards32.com/index.cgi?

I think I remember seeing your username there, that's why I'm asking, but yes, welcome to the GOF!

Christian Goth eh? That's pretty cool!

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Haha, it's good to hear that you like to learn! Just leave yourself open and I'm sure you'll gather plenty of information :)
Hope you have a good time here! I'm pretty new myself. Well, newly active, anyways.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome! Wow, I'm not good at any of your interests so I'm in awe :DD The dance I mean, I read too

AloneButNotLonely

• Ruby
    • View Profile
thank you for welcoming me warmly.

No, I have never heard of the Angel site before. I'm sure many have a name like mine, though.

Dance is a lot of fun. I've done it for.....seven years. Reading is the best. what kinds of books do you like to read?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Currently I read some comic book collections and some non fiction.  A good chunk of my reading, is done online, of mainly the non fiction type.    When I was younger I use to read a LOT of fantasy & the occasional mystery, and some non fiction.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum!
 It seems you are started having fun here, that's awesome :DD . See you around!.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Welcome to the gang off five?  Christian goth huh?  I'm not surprised.  We're bound to get EVERYTHING eventually as the community grows.  *Sorry if that sounded negative.  It wasn't meant to be.  I don't know how to say it any other way.*

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey and welcome! Look forward to seeing you around! :D

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Heya AloneButNotLonely! :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five forum. I'm sure there are many a topic you can find of interest here. Failing that, go ahead and make your own (within reason :DD). Glad to have you aboard!

Cya on there!

Littlefoot-1616 B)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us  :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to the Gang of Five.
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
OlĀ·, welcome around!

Scroll around and post at your heart's content!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya AloneButNeverLonely, and welcome to the GOF :wave!  Ya like to read and learn, eh?  That's awesome!  I mainly read the works of Stephen King and Edgar Allen Poe, as well as books on biological and spiritual matters (I'm a Christian Spiritualist).  As far as dancing is concerned, I like to line dance and swing dance.  I'm very clumsy, so I'm terrible at hip-hop :p.  I like Mr. Threehorn also, but his daughter is my favorite character, if ya haven't found this out or yourself on here by now :smile.  I love the saying in your signature, for it is very true.  Anyhoo, feel free to join in and make yourself known.  Everyone is very nice on the GOF :yes  ;).

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five! :wave

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

AloneButNotLonely

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I read a lot online, and just regular books. I think that is awesome. Fantasy and mystry were always my favorite when I was young. now it's practically everything.
I read a lot of Edgar Allen Poe, but I have honestly never read anything by Stephen King.
I've doine swing danicng, but never Line dancing. I wish I could though. That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not good at hip-hop either, but I like it.
About the signature...thank you! I love it. It's one of my favorites.
What exactly is a Christian spiritualist, if you don't mind my asking.

don't worry about sounding negative. It wasn't.

Thank you, and I will post as much as possible.  :DD Yay Toast!