The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama Valley: Season 2

brekclub85 · 1053 · 43336

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ruby still didn't want to let go of Tor. Although she started the hug out of pity, she continued it for a different reason. For some reason that was hard to explain, she didn't want to let go of him. She then realized that she might have feelings for him, like her parents had for each other. She wanted to tell Tor about this, but felt it was too soon to do so. Not long ago, her mother had given her advice on starting such a relationship. She had said that the slower a relationship is developed, better it will be. Ruby's parents were a good example of this working, and Ruby decided to follow that example.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After continuing her hug with Tor for a few minutes, Ruby finally let go and said, "It's getting really late now. We should probably go back to the treehouse so we can get some sleep."

- Berix

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper got up for another late-night snack. "Hi," he waved to Ruby and Tor on his way to the Mess Hall.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hmm...?" Tor murmured, then he get up as well "Alright. I think I had enough star-watching for one night, so lets go back." he said going along with Ruby.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali and Rhette reached the treehouse..
So what are you going to do about Ali, Shorty?' Littlefoot asked again
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'm not sure yet," replied Shorty. "I'll think about it. After all, Chris is giving us two free days without challenges." Shorty yawned, then got into his bed and said goodnight.
_______

As Ruby arrived at the treehouse and got into her bed, she thought about what she would do for the next two days. Now that she realized that she might have feelings for Tor, she knew she would have a lot of thinking to do. Perhaps, if she felt ready enough, she would admit her feelings to Tor on the second of the two days.

- Berix

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali and rhette entered the trehouse and went sriagt to bed,each to thier respective beds. " Good night guys" Ali said." Good night boys, good night Rory"
_
Good night everyone ' Rhete said
_
Good nighht' Littlefoot yawned anbd climbed into bed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Night..." Rory yawned tiredly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tera was watching the BB team from the sky. "Guido's not rid of me yet..." she laughed, still holding the feather she stole from him.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike meanwhile was eating nearly all the food in the place meant for the interns.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Tor thought quite about the same thing Ruby was thinking. He had to admit that being around her was making him much more happy that he would ever expect to be and he wanted to stay with her forever. Question was... Does she feel in the same way about him? Maybe the answer to this question will reveal itself in next days?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
As Spike ate the food, Longtail was sitting nearby and laughing his tail off. He just found it funny that Spike of all his friends would be the one to not only find the interns food, but eat it all in one midnight snack. He then flapped down and smiled.
"Hi Spike, you like the food I see." he said with a small laugh.

Cera was stalking Longtail for the last few days just waiting for a moment to embarrass him, and make him feel stupid. "I'll get my moment...I promise Longtail!"

~~~

CC

Cera: Longtail is in so much trouble...I gotta thank Chris for that little bit of info about how Longtail got the internship job!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
CC

Chris: (In response to previous confessional) Hey, you don't think I'll let someone go un-humiliated? I'm thinking of going into standup comedy after all of this.

~~~~~~~~~~

Spike just smiled and continued eating.

"At least he won't eat the sharpteeth intern's food," Rita smiled, biting a longneck.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
CC

Cera: Just wait till the next cast vote off....hehe...it's going to be one the others won't forget!

Longtail: I don't know why...but I've just got a bad feeling about the next challenge...

~~~

Longtail smiled at Rita's comment.
"Yeah, you're right about that. Mind if I had a bite...watching Spike eat is making me hungry."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure," Rita smiled, handing Longtail some chunks of longneck meat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali stirred from her sleep. She was having a hard time sleeping.. She tosse and turned, but ccouldn't make herself comfortable..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled.
"Thank you Rita." He then began eating, and almost chocked on a bone he tried to bite through.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled at the comment.
"Thanks...I'll remember that."

brekclub85