The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Guardian

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've recently been thinking about starting another RP. (I probably won't start it for at least another month or two, but it's basically a crossover of LBT and Bionicle.) As I thought about how it could work, I thought of a rather interesting scenario involving Longtail. (I'm not sure if you're familiar with Bionicle in any way, but I find this thought of mine to be such an interesting scenario that I just have to hear what you think will happen.)

Here's what happens: Longtail (along with the gang and any other OCs that might be there) finds himself against Vezon. (back when he still had the Mask of Life, just so you know when and where this scenario takes place) Vezon sees a bit of himself in Longtail, so he decides to bring it out by using the Spear of Fusion in reverse on Longtail. This splits him into two versions of himself.

What makes this scenario so interesting is that we all know by now that he is half-Sharptooth. Here's how I would set it up: There will be the original Longtail (whose appearance remains the same) and the Sharptooth half of Longtail (whose appearance will be slightly different, but you can still tell that he is also Longtail). But the separation isn't just physical, but also mental. In other words, the original Longtail will have lost any ability or willingness to fight, while the Sharpttoth half of Longtail will be very aggressive but also insane and not intelligent.

My question to you is this: As soon as the two Longtails are split apart, what do you think will happen?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,May 8 2010 on  08:05 AM
Yes...yes I am. However I am not too happy with the GT series of Dragonball...it all seemed...rehashed...like they simply couldn't come up with any better ideas, and they simply used plots from the earlier series with a few minor twists.
Well, I did like the Baby Saga part, the one afterwards with Omega Shenron, didn't really see much of it myself, only saw parts of that one myself.  My favourite villain still has to be Nappa :lol:

Oh, and speaking of which, have you seen the Dragonball Z Abridged series done by TeamFourStar on YouTube by any chance?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Can switching to Geico really safe you 15% or more on car insurance?

Did the little piggy cry "weeweewee" all the way home?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F_G2zp-opg

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,May 7 2010 on  04:42 PM
I've recently been thinking about starting another RP. (I probably won't start it for at least another month or two, but it's basically a crossover of LBT and Bionicle.) As I thought about how it could work, I thought of a rather interesting scenario involving Longtail. (I'm not sure if you're familiar with Bionicle in any way, but I find this thought of mine to be such an interesting scenario that I just have to hear what you think will happen.)

Here's what happens: Longtail (along with the gang and any other OCs that might be there) finds himself against Vezon. (back when he still had the Mask of Life, just so you know when and where this scenario takes place) Vezon sees a bit of himself in Longtail, so he decides to bring it out by using the Spear of Fusion in reverse on Longtail. This splits him into two versions of himself.

What makes this scenario so interesting is that we all know by now that he is half-Sharptooth. Here's how I would set it up: There will be the original Longtail (whose appearance remains the same) and the Sharptooth half of Longtail (whose appearance will be slightly different, but you can still tell that he is also Longtail). But the separation isn't just physical, but also mental. In other words, the original Longtail will have lost any ability or willingness to fight, while the Sharpttoth half of Longtail will be very aggressive but also insane and not intelligent.

My question to you is this: As soon as the two Longtails are split apart, what do you think will happen?
At this point, I'll let you ignore this question if you want to. If you had read the latest chapter of my fanfic, you would see an example of what I was talking about. You can still answer this question if you want to, but seeing how complicated I made it sound, I'll give you the option to ignore it.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls