The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask VonBoy

vonboy · 51 · 6572

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I know you haven't answered the previous one yet, but here's another one. What kind of music do you like, and what are some of your favorite bands/artists?

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Im little green glyder :J,May 15 2011 on  10:00 AM
What is your hobby?
Well, one of my hobbies is making little computer games. I haven't made anything lately, though. You can look in the Gamer's Zone section for a game I made for a school project.

I know you haven't answered the previous one yet, but here's another one. What kind of music do you like, and what are some of your favorite bands/artists?

Well, I don't listen to music in the conventional sense much. I like oldies I guess, But I mostly listen to video game music. Some of my favorite video game music is from games like Super Mario Galaxy, Okami, World of Goo, and EarthBound.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ha! Sounds like your taste in music is very similar to mine, vonboy. ^^ I like oldies as well, and I'd say probably somewhere between 60-75% of my music library is made up of video game soundtracks. XD

(runner up)
(runner up)

Salvatore Blackheart

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Do you play any star wars videogame?

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think the only star wars game I ever played was a platformer/action star wars game for the SNES. It was pretty good though. I played through it many times. I think it was based off the 4th episode.

EDIT: It was called Super Star Wars. http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/game/13536/super-star-wars/
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Is your new job going well? It's certainly good to have work in this economy.

(runner up)
(runner up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's going pretty well. It's kind of weird getting used to a graveyard shift, and having to sleep in the day. It's pretty hard work, but I like it a lot better than my last summer job, which was park maintenance for Houston. Working outside in the hot sun was not fun! At least now I'm in air conditioning.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So what got you interested in Pterano? How did he become your second favorite character?  :smile

(runner up)
(runner up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pterano,May 27 2011 on  10:52 PM
So what got you interested in Pterano? How did he become your second favorite character?  :smile
Well, let's see.

Until just a few months ago, I didn't even KNOW about Pterano. When I was little, I only saw LBT1 through 5, so I hadn't even heard of the infamous old flyer until recently. When I heard about him on this forum, he interested me, so I watched Stone of Cold Fire for the first time. LOVED how complicated of a character he was. Also, Trulyfantacticme's Lost in a Forest made me see him in a new light as well. I think I officially made him my second favorite character after I started reading that fiction.

I"ll get to who's in my 3rd-10th spot...eventually :DD
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what is your favorite song?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
And I think I'm gonna ask you this, because I've been wondering about it. Who do you have in your 3rd to 10th spots in terms of favorite characters from the series? I'm willing to bet that Ruby is in there. :DD As for the others... I have a few more guesses, but I think I'll let you tell it. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Here's my top 10 - 3. It was hard coming together with it, but I'm happy with it now.

10 - Petrie
I guess someone had to be my least favorite of the Gang. It's not that I don't like him, but I just like other characters a lot more. It is good how he seems both cowardly and brave sometimes. Sometimes, he'll want to stay out of danger, but if his friends lives are on the line, he'll somehow find the courage to do something about it. Like with other characters like him, I like his unique way of talking.

9 - Ducky
A very kind and innocent swimmer. Some people might hate the way she speaks, but I love it! It is a nice contrast to other characters speech. That is one thing I like about LBt in general; a lot of the characters have unique ways of talking, which really brings some spice to the dialogue!

8 - Grandpa Longneck
Such a great grandfather! He's always there to comfort Littlefoot, and his advice is great. As the leader of the Great Valley, he's very wise. He always has the safety of the herd in mind, and he makes sounds decisions. I love the banter between him and Mr. Threehorn! It's also great whenever he tells stories, since he's so good at it. RIP Kenneth Mars, his voice actor. :cry

7 - Ruby
Actually, she's not THAT far up my list. I do like her, but maybe not as much as I've been putting on. She does seem to be a character that sort of watches over the Gang, like a guardian, and I do like the way she talks. It's fun (and hard!) trying to write dialogue in her double-talk style.

6 - Mr. Threehorn
He's a character I really love to hate, but that's a good thing! He's always there to spice up the conversation with his rage dumps, and he always manages to make the conflict seem more serious. In my eyes, LBT would be a LOT more boring without him there to complain. :lol

5 - Chomper's Parents
I'll just include them both in one. I really like that they have some good in them as well. It seems Chomper's personality has rubbed off on them somewhat. They're great parents for Chomper, and it seems that they really love him. They also give some great lines in their short screen time, such as "Sure, bring your friends along, we'd love some desert!", "Sometimes, I worry about that boy", and "Don't play with your food!"

4 - Cera
Kind of like with her father, another character I love to hate. Granted, she can be caring when she wants to be, but most of the time she just complains, or acts as a second opinion to everything everyone else wants to do. I also like how she always tries to cover up the fact that she is just a scaredy little egg inside! Like with Mr. Threehorn, LBT would be boring without her.

3 - Littlefoot
He's really what holds the Gang together. He's a great leader, always willing to help. He has good morals, and always seems to know what to do. Another thing I like about him is how he always tries to see the good in people. Sometimes he might seem a bit TOO perfect, but I still really like him. He's sort of a big brother to Chomper, and someone the friendly little sharptooth looks up to and tries to be like.

I'll finally add in my top two, and post this list in the My Top LBT Characters thread.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Never even realized that I forgot about the rainbowfaces :/ Hmm, wonder where they would fit in on that list...

Anyway, anymore questions?
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What is your favorite song?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
What is your favorite thing to do when you're bored? Besides playing Mine Craft.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Even though the contest is over, what did you think of Far Away Home? :angel

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm, I'd have to read it first. Never got around to it :/

I'll get back to you on that, Caustizer :yes
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Going back and answering all the questions I haven't yet lol

Have you ever played star wars the force unleashed?

No, never played that one before.

How did your Finals go? Do you think you did well?

They went ok, as I remember (was a few months ago lol) I ended up getting an A, two B's, and a C. I think that's doing pretty good, since it's a 3.0.

What is your favorite song?

I don't really have a favorite song. All the time, I'll get a song stuck in my head for a few days, and I guess that'll be my favorite song for the time. I guess Drops of Jupiter has always been one of my favorites.

What is your favorite thing to do when you're bored? Besides playing Mine Craft.

I guess just going on youtube and watching video's. I watch a lot of video game let's plays. One of my favorite youtubers is ChuggaConroy, if you wanna check out some of his Let's Plays. Oh, and of course Jittery's poops!
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
What's your fave LBT ytp by Jittery?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
When you read my first fanfic, Quest for the Energy Stones, were you inspired with possible ideas for future episodes for Past-o-rama?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls