The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Last TV Episode.....

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think what Kor was saying was that, due to inaccuracies in the LBT storyline, there are alternate LBT universes (ie. 'LBT Earth 1' is where the exact events of the first LBT movie occurred. 'LBT Earth 2' closely follows those events but not exactly, resulting in apparent inaccuracies. 'LBT Earth 3' follows those event even less. ect.). Is this what you mean by 'LBT Earth 4', Kor? I'll admit that some things you say can be very confusing.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I know most find it confusing, and likely think it's a stupid idea, not that I really care since I don't really get along with anyone.  

I put stuff into different earths since in the case of lbt the feel of the movies are different and there are some things that do not fit, though I don't notice many inaccuracies.  I put it into different earths, the idea I got from pre crises dc comics where things on earth 2 are similar to earth 1 but there are some differences.  

Lbt earth 1 is the first movie, even the early sequels do not have the same exact feel so those I put on lbt earth 2.  They are mainly series with some comedy, but not the same feel as the first movie.  lbt earth 3 is more comedy and the gang are never really in any real danger or if they are by sharpteeth they are very easily evaded or gotten rid of.   Lbt earth 4 would be through the eyes of a Spiketail where Spike can't understand much of what the others say, when they've shown in movies and other episodes that Spike can understand what the others are saying based on some facial expressions and his nodding or something when someone asks him a direct question.  

The events in the movie happened in 2-4, but the exact details were likely different.  The sharptooth in the first movie in earth 2 would be much the same danger, but in 3 he'd have been evaded more easily or gotten rid of earlier in the movie.  I know most disagree and think it's stupid but I don't really care.  It's just the way I mentally classify certain things.   Like space 1999 season 1 and 2, 2 different universes.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Ah, thank you so much for this! I've been trying to find a way to watch all of the LBT TV series episodes for the loooongest time. You're my hero, haha. Thanks!

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
thanks for the fulse alarm You idiot!!!
gloverboy2, you are very new to this board and may therefore not be familiar with the board rules which I want you to read right now (just click on the link). The Gang of Five is not a board where deliberate offending of other people will be tolerated.
Because you are new and probably didn't know the rules yet there will be no consequences now, but if you offend other members or violate the board rules in the future the admin staff will have to take measures to prevent this for the benefit of the Gang of Five!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I just know the concept about earth 1, 2, ect since old folks like me who read any dc comics remember the existence of earth 1, earth 2, earth s, ect.  With the inconsistencies I have noticed, and I"m sure I've not noticed even half of them since I"m not very observant, they can't all be on the same earth.  No biggie though.  

After all I don't get all huffy about the inconsistencies, they are annoying but I look at them about the same as some other long lasting things like dr who.  Some changes in production teams, there is no 1 person in charge of making sure all the consistencies do stick ect.  and I remind myself of that and of what is said in the MST3K opening.