The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Welcome Lucario#1

Petrie. · 22 · 2457

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Saw you browsing about this afternoon. :wave  Why not share a bit about yourself?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe the person is shy had has to work up the nerve to do so.  I was like that.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes, I would like to see someone on this forum with a pokemon name. I love lucario, well the pokÈmon then..

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://msn.com
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,May 16 2008 on  11:24 AM
Here is a fantastic welcome!
i like lucario too how have all of yall been!!! :DD

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well hello there!  :wave
Come in and join the fun would ya?  :^.^:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to The Gang Of Five! Enjoy your stay Lucario#1.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hello, Lucario#1!  Welcome to the Gang of Five!  I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!  It's a small place, but, I think you'll find it's a fun place!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Salutations, and welcome to the Gang of Five. Have a good stay and enjoy yourself!

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,May 15 2008 on  09:37 PM
Maybe the person is shy had has to work up the nerve to do so.  I was like that.
well, I like pokemon, land before time, digimon, and a lot of other stuff! I am not shy or anything, but I am a, as they say it kinda wierd. the reason why is that people think that you should not even be watching that kinda stuff, but its what I do. I watch lbt, digimon, and pokemon!!! I am also 16 years old and bored as ever!!!

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mornai,May 16 2008 on  01:26 PM
Hi and welcome to The Gang Of Five! Enjoy your stay Lucario#1.
hey i love ruby too. i think of her as an equal. because she is kinda like me in many different ways!!! :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Believe me lucario, you are one of the younger ones on this board. So no need to talk of being weird(ok I do it all the time, but different reasons).

PokÈmon is great if you see what it can mean to you.

Edit: You are older than I am though, only 14 years here.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Like everyone says, welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
welcome to the forums just call me big ben

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, you'll find many new friends here I"m sure and many threads to discuss things on that interest you. Good luck.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yo-Cha!
Nice to meet you, Lucario#1!  Have fun around here!
Starfall

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lucario#1,May 16 2008 on  11:56 AM
I am not shy or anything, but I am a, as they say it kinda wierd. the reason why is that people think that you should not even be watching that kinda stuff, but its what I do.
Yeah, that's what you do, and that's fine!  There's nothing "weird" about watching something that you like!  Nothing wrong with it at all...! ;) Who cares what OTHER people think?

Hmm, some folks would say it's weird that I started liking LBT again, a few months before I turned 22.  That was over a year ago, and now, I can't see myself going too long without it!  Yeah, I like Ruby too!  I'm impartial to the Gang of Seven, as a few people - myself included - have called them!  Don't worry, Lucario#1, if that's what you like to watch, then, that's what makes you who you are!  Don't think of it as weird - think of it, as a part of you! B)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Lucario#1! :)
Don't worry about your age. I'm 23 and there are many others in their 20th. I think our oldest member is 41, while I don't think we have a member who is younger than 13.
Anyway, no matter the age it is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own.