The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The GoF Apocalypse!

vonboy · 73 · 8747

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cool, then I shall take Ozzy.

Vonboy, is that even a question worth asking :lol:

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Funnily enough, it IS worth asking here, because she could play as either the LBT character Pterano, or the GoF member Pterano, or both if she wanted to. (Though that might be a little awkward to keep track of :lol)

And thinking more about the story, I might kinda borrow an idea from BigFriendlyGun, if he doesn't mind. I'm starting to theink that the story could be that Charles Grosvenor brings the LBT villains to life, because after destroying the Land Before Time franchise, he wants to take down the last LBT thing that's still very much alive... us. How's that sound for a story?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: vonboy,Feb 24 2012 on  09:18 AM
Funnily enough, it IS worth asking here, because she could play as either the LBT character Pterano, or the GoF member Pterano, or both if she wanted to. (Though that might be a little awkward to keep track of :lol)
If that is the case and she does both the member Pterano and the LBT character Pterano, perhaps the first could be called Human-Pterano and the second LBT-Pterano. Kind of tedious, but it would help differentiate the two.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
:lol  :lol Sorry I wasn't specific enough. I meant the LBT character Pterano, not the GoF member.  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Got it, Hahhah. :DD

And I'd like some feedback on that story idea. I want to have at least some kind of plot before we begin, so we gotta agree on something.
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Oh right! My bad.  :lol  :p

LBT villains wanting to take us down huh? That sounds pretty epic.  :DD I might have Pterano kick their tails with his epically awesomeness!  :lol And I might even take Petrie. And I mean Petrie the CHARACTER not the GoF member! :lol It'll be quite interesting now that someone else is playing Devon. XD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Who's playing Devon? Whoever is should post here, so that I know about it, you know.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I really like the story idea. It's really creative :)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I am definitely playing Cancerian Tiger, then.

And the plot sounds interesting as all out.

Oh, Deimos, Ms. Swimmer and Mr. Bigmouth (Twilight Valley OCs) can be played.

Deimos - Utahraptor brawler

Ms. Swimmer - Saurolophus eskrimador

Mr. Bigmouth - Saurolophus herbalist

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
If there's a virus, some users are going to have to die early on.

Is anybody interested in having me play them as a redshirt? In return, you would get to play me as a redshirt!

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't think we're going through with the virus subplot, or at least, not at the beginning of the RP. We could talk about doing it later, perhaps.

And Malte told me to make sure I tell you this. "members should make sure of course that it is not abused to taint anyone." I don't THINK we're going to run into that problem here, but I just want to make sure. This is supposed to be a fun RP, so you can parody other members, but just do it in good taste, aight? :)

Also, Pangaea has told me he doesn't want to be parodied, so nobody can RP as him.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Belmont says he'll play Devon.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
If anyone wants some help gauging how the forum tends to see the user they're playing, [url=http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...topic=4788.0]this]http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...topic=4788.0[/URL]]this[/url] thread[/url] might be a handy reference guide.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If anyone wants to RP as me, here's a character template(seeing as I never really reveal my personality that often).

Name:John

Personality : Friendly, secretive, charasmatic, intelligent, sometimes sarcastic and humorous but most of the time is dead-serious.

Other:
- Mostly speaks in middle english.
- Knows multiple languages( mostly consisting of Latin, Greek, French and german).
-Doesn't smile that much(or grin anyway).
-Tends to talk to himself or hum a tune when no one is around.
-Isn't fond of politics or of fools
-Quotes famous authors and poets.

Quotes: "By the gods

"What in Gaia's name is going on"

"Do you think me a fool?"

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm interested in reading this, but I won't be interested in participating. I like the idea, but I can't think of anything that I could contribute.

Oh, and like Pangaea, I would prefer no one RP as me.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Got it, Chronicle.r :)

Okay, I'm probably going to start this RP off next weekend. This is the first time I've ever run an RP, so bare with me here. :p

Also, tonight I'm starting back up again on remodeling Wal-Marts (Same thing I did last year for several months straight) I'm going to be working 40 hours a week (Hopefully for many months straight, as I need the money), and also going to college 4 days a week, so I'm going to be really busy.

I also don't have a computer of my own at the moment, since mine melted a couple weeks ago. This just further complicates things. Just letting ya'll know ahead of time, if your wondering where I am. I probably won't be able to manage this RP every day, but I'll do my best. :)

Anyway, make any decisions you need to about who you're going to play as, ect. If you have any ideas for subplots that you'd like to do with your characters, I'd love to hear them.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Can I play myself as gunslinger?

If not, I kinda wanna appear in the RP as such, maybe played by multiple people.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Is that gonna be like an OC you made up? I don't exactly understand. :/

Either way, you can't play as yourself. Yeah, you could get one of your forum buddies to play that for you.

Oh, I'm gonna be playing Jrd89 as well. :DD
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, getting the little RP up and running.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...topic=11010&hl=
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Looks like we only have 2 LBT villains being played right now. :(

Anyone else wanna play as a villain?
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)