The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

What are you eating/drinking?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I am uncertain if we already have a topic like this, but since we have a "listening" and "watching" topic, why not this?

I am eating Trader Joe brand Sea Salt potato chips atm.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am currently enjoying a glass of Pheasant Hollow Cabernet Sauvignon.  A nice way to celebrate the end my workweek at the college.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am eating a bowl of chicken and dumplings with a side of mashed potatoes.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Just got done eating fried hot dogs and Velveeta, with some milk to wash 'em down.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just put away some smoked herring, complex grain blend (my mix of wild rice, barley, bulgur, farro, and brown rice), and mixed vegetables with Brussels sprouts :p.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am now having 2 pulled pork sandwiches and a Sprite Zero for breakfast.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just finished a can of Spaghettios. It's cold in my room, so I figured bringing in some warm food might help. It didn't work as I had hoped, but at least it's something I like anyway.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I just ate Pasta Bake left over from my dinner last night,and I'm drinking a can of lemonade.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Right now I'm eating Red Velvet Ice Cream from Ben & Jerry's. I love Red Velvet cake, so I wanted to taste what it would be like in ice cream form. I like it a lot!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is the day of the week that I permit myself an alcoholic beverage as it is the end of the workweek for me.  Tonight I am having a nice glass of champagne.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am eating a bowl of chicken and noodles and drinking a can of diet A&W rootbear.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just ate my 2nd bowl of oatmeal today, and a bowl of chicken and dumpling.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Eating my chocolate chip pumpkin cookies with my pumpkin spice roobio tea. Going to go out of Fall in style...so yeah.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am drinking a Manhattan cocktail, made with bourbon whiskey.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Sardines with avocado on Italian bread and some fresh brewed hot oolong tea.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
COFFEE.  Lots of it.  Too many shifts of work with too little rest time between them, so it's the only way I can maintain functions like staying upright.  Gettin a bit twitchy, though.  One more shift and I can try to actually sleep.
I need to do that.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am currently eating leftovers from my family's Thanksgiving dinner.  In particular, I am having some turkey, with stuffing, and gravy.