The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My new theory on the Rainbow Faces

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
And this time he signed his post instead of vanishing!

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
you can tell me everything but i stuck on the alien theory

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think that is the one I go for most likely as well.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
While I wholeheartedly dislike the idea of aliens in the land before time I too agree that the departure of the rainbowfaces and their talk strongly suggested that the producers of LBT meant them to be visitors from some other planet.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
One can easily not watch the movie and say for them this, and even these movies and tv episodes are not cannon in my LBT.  Though few people can think that independently.

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
No more Motivational pics, I swear.  :3  *finger cross*

~Tobe

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
*spits out MD*

Dammit man, NO porque no!  After 78 levels of hearing that everytime I PKed someone on L2.  NO.  NO MORE.  IT BURNS US!  

~Tobe

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, I won't keep this silent anymore. Tobe, a lot of people my find your comments funny all the time but I don't. I do enjoy a good laugh every now and then, but too much humor in a single place and/or time actually annoys me. I'm not being offensive about this, I just think you should keep the humor in moderation.

Things are very off topic now (thanks to too much humor). What was this topic about anyway? :unsure:

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It was one person talking about their theory of the rainbow faces that appear in the 7th Land Before Time Movie: The Stone of Cold Fire.  

Some have said they are Et's, some may have other theories, spirits, ect.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Being a science fiction fan myself, I actually like the idea of them being aliens. Not to mention it leaves a great plot device if later in the series the producers want to actually get to the giant meteorite part and still rescue the main characters. (Land Before Time LXVI: The Great Mars Adventure)  :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They could return, especially in fan fiction, and I"m sure they have in some folk's fan fiction.  Their seeming knowledge of science would seem to point to their being from some sort of advanced technological culture with advanced knowledge of science above that of the LBT natives.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You didn't catch my joke, did you? I'm the one who started this topic and the joke was that I asked what it was about when, in fact, I knew what it was about.

Back on topic:
I think I'll clarify some parts of my theory. They could easily be mistaken for aliens because they left the planet so long ago, that everyone (except maybe a secret organization) has forgotten that their civilization even existed, let alone the fact that it started here. Also, they left so long ago, that their technology has advanced much more, to the point that it could be mistaken for alien technology. Just because they are very advanced doesn't mean that they are aliens.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Actually, I only made one humor post here.  I hope you're not referring to the exchange between LBT and myself and just selectively accosting me, as that would make me sad.  The Q posts are entirely serious, and actually just as valid is any other points raised.   In point, yours.

Now if you wish me to remove humor from my posts I can easily do that.  But this forms another problem when that position is taken as discussed in another thread.  I do find it rather embarrassing to discuss a children's movie seriously.  I'm actually an author that failed and survives off the backup talent of being ridiculously gifted with object units and their nefarious spawn.  As such I look at stories the way the creator would.  And aside from the first movie all of these are irrepressibly lighthearted and obviously were made in that mindset, hence why I discuss them as such.

I will humor you as OP with a serious answer as noone seemed to catch any of my indirect explanations for a plausible theory to this topic.  But, in point of fact,  I dislike posting with seriousness immensely.  I apologize if adding a humorous watermark to posts either offends you or is against the board rules.

I did indeed watch the section in question, and as Aves can already attest to I immediately made "The Q Connection".

What does this mean?  It would seem you assumed it was making a satirical parody of the other users' inference that these prism pigmented prehistoric reptiles were in fact not native to earth.

I was not.

I likened these curious creatures creatively to the quite quaint yet quixotic Q.  A race and character from another series and genre.  This thespian of time tackles what I thought were the main points of the crazy characters in this canon.   They are meddling, arrogant, and seemingly omnipetent.  Yet while the character I compared to the creatures is one of extraterrestrial lineage, I did not mean to imply I was simply comparing these characters with robustly radical rainbows on their brows to a simple alien.

What I was inferring through my adequately auspicious antics was actually that I thought the creators of these cantankerously cute creatures meant for their creations to be likened to a form of diddling discommodious deity.  That is to say a "Meddling God" if you will.  While I myself have no belief in invisible entities controlling my life, the authors of this story seem to front this fact in every facet they could find.

Q was simply the easiest way to liken my list of reasons to one well know character.  I'm sorry if my indirect inferences did not appeal to you.

~Tobe (If I can be funny, can I at least alliterate?  I don't wanna take my ball and go home.)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Didn't Doc say there are places just as nice as the great valley?

He did, for all it implies, it's interesting how little it's been pointed out on this site.  :huh: