The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1119 · 88889

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how awesome its gunna be when I get to Tacoma... :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
How college is going to be a great thing when I start. And I will be busy again. Witch means no more free time to waste here.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about why I can't think of anything beneficial for my thread posts these days :p I see threads I'd like to get involved in, but just freeze up and can't think of anything better to post aside from agreeing or disagreeing with the previous poster and adding nothing of my own. :p

I just haven't been up to snuff lately, and I know it must not make me a terribly useful person at the moment.  :confused

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I'm thinking everyone left me in the chatroom.  :(
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Casey Anthony trial..

Such a disappointment..  How could anyone throw away their own kid and not get some sort of punishment?

I am disgusted.. :x

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm currently thinking about my fanfic (the one in progress). I've just finished writing the next chapter (chapter 18), though I'm still awaiting a review so that I can revise the most recent chapter (chapter 17). Personally, I'm excited about the next chapter that I'll be writing (chapter 19), because it'll give me the chance to introduce to the readers one of my favorite Bionicle characters. I honestly can't wait until I get that chapter posted. :D

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm still thinking about chapter 19 of my fanfic. :smile  Now that I've finally been able to vote on another story for the fanfiction award, I think I'll get back to writing that chapter.

- Berix

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I am thinking now I am tired of the internet and it's problems and how addicted I am to it. A sign of addiction is, even though it feels bad and you don't want to go on it, you still do it anyway due to compulsion.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about my life right now. Like getting ready for college classes and so fourth. And how I also need to cut down on the internet also. During the fall I will probably not be on here much at all. Due to my busy college life.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Here are my thoughts. Here I am up at 4 am. Only got three hours of sleep. I let a friend of mine sleep on my bed, so now I can't. Stupidest thing I had to do. But hey, my friend tends to roll alot, so if he slept on the top bunk, he probably would have fell and broke his neck. So I only did this to keep him safe! Sometimes I wonder...why can't I do the wrong thing for once?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about life still. So much to do in life so little time. I still have the college class in my head. I wanna take it. It would be good for me.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*An overseas trip for next year, and how I could incorporate a location that has been on my bucket list for years.

*What to do about grad school, and in general where my life is headed.

*I wish I had more income :rolleyes.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Getting ready for college. And wondering what the students there gonna be like.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking that somehow, no matter WHAT I do, I'm somehow always the unimportant outcast of the group that no one pays attention to. :rolleyes

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ I always feel like that.  <_<
I'm just thinking about how my new school year is going to go. I'm taking an online public school and there are only 7 people in my senior class  :( Makes me nervous because I don't really enjoy meeting new people. I always tend to get really awkward.  :boohoo

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
LBT I feel your pain.I really do. I've always been the outcast my whole life. I'm still the outcast in my family. And at work. My family ignores me and treats me poorly and they treat me differently. So I feel your pain. I know your gonna ignore this but I just wanna let you know you I can relate to what you're saying.

I'm thinking about how college is gonna be. I'm kinda nervous about meeting the classmates there. I hope they will treat me with respect and not an outcast.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking that somehow, no matter WHAT I do, I'm somehow always the unimportant outcast of the group that no one pays attention to.

Based off of what I’ve seen on the forum, that is a problem caused by the members of your group, not you. If more people would really give you a chance, they would be delighted. I know this from the GoF. You joined us and we eagerly watched and joined in on what you said and offered, and now person after person speaks highly of you, appreciates you, and with hundreds of members, and your stay here being currently only  a few months long, you got an award this year.

You have so much to offer people and places that it’s truly irritating how often others don’t pay you enough heed. It would be like a young boy fishing for crawfish at a river, suddenly finding some gold nuggets, running back to the cottage, trying to share the wealth he had found with his parents, but they don’t take him seriously enough to listen, so they missed out. All those people at your school or anywhere that won’t take the time to appreciate you are truly the ones who are unfortunate, because their lives would be more fulfilled if they’d let you inside.

You are one of my best friends, and you’ve made quite an impact on my life. I looked at you, gave you my attention, and in the end, I couldn’t be happier for having done so. You have such sophistication, kindness, understanding, perception, compassion, friendliness, and so much more, that when people view you like an outcast, they don’t open themselves up for the joy you can bring to them, they may as well have just tossed a winning lottery ticket in the trash without scratching off the number. You are by far not unimportant, miss. It may seem that way to you only because people aren’t letting you shine. Lying on one’s back in a meadow right after it rained while refusing to look up into the sky with result in missing out on that beautiful rainbow that lights up the sky in all its glory and splendor. Woe to that person, not the aspect of nature.

You’re just full of life and passion when you go somewhere, and it’s some people that won’t step back and look. If you can join a forum and win the hearts of the community in just a short time, know that you are not the one lacking. You can bring smiles to a person’s face with such ease, but that face has to be willing to listen, and so many silly people just won’t even try. It’s terrible, and I’ll pray with all my might that more people will give you the chance you deserve, but in the meantime, every instance you feel unappreciated, look to the people here, and your worries will melt away.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how lousy my internet connection has been in the past week. It turns out Wednesday was an exception. Five out of the last six days, the internet connection at my house has gone out at around 9 p.m.  <_<  I don't know what the heck is going on here, but I guess I'd better get used to it. That's why I've been coming here to GoF at an earlier time than I used to.

Besides, having no internet in the evening leaves me with no excuses to not work on my fanfic. Heck, it's thanks to this problem that I've finally been able to finish the next chapter. :D

- Berix

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Well, I'm glad you could come up with a brightside to your internet problem, Chronicler. :D But netflix keeps being a pain in the (censored) and keeps reloading like every two minutes!!  <_<

Update: Okay worse...every single minute... <_<

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It hasn't happened in the past few days, but my internet usually craps out between 4 and 7 in the afternoon. don't know why.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)