The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy birthday nabil r and meta knight

Vaan360 · 20 · 1630

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy birthday nabil r and meta knight!!! :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday

Since its in the same day I created a singe topic.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
O...k... to what Mumbling said... I'm not sure if I should...
But anyways, happy birthday!

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
They're actually both the *same* banned member. :p
I'm going to delete these usernames from the board completely, actually.  He won't be back.

[EDIT] Deleted.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Sep 25 2008 on  11:47 AM
They're actually both the *same* banned member. :p
I'm going to delete these usernames from the board completely, actually.  He won't be back.

[EDIT] Deleted.
I thought the member info thing had to remain for the ban to remain in place.  

He's a year older, but hopefully wiser too.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Sep 25 2008 on  08:02 PM
He's a year older, but hopefully wiser too.
I doubt that. 15 year old guys.. nah.. :p

No offense meant to anyone who's 15 and a guy :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I don't begrudge him for a happy birthday and I do hope that he is enjoying his.
Of course there can be no "ruling" about birthday congratulations, but looking at the amount of posts congratulating people who will never ever even see those congratulations (because they left the board ages ago sometimes without even posting a single time) I'm seriously wondering about how heartfelt birthday wishes really are or if they are more of an obligation :unsure:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Sep 25 2008 on  09:25 AM
Happy birthday most famous banned user on the gof :p :lol
LOL! xD I'm sorry, but that's funny! xD

EDIT: And yeah Malte, I have to agree with Iris, that is so true...  Hmm...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
While I wasn't here when the whole drama of nabil r accrued, I did meet him slightly on youtube, with the account of "mahmood" he asked me if I could give him the seventh sequel. At the time I met him, I didn't know about the GOF or the reputation he had. But I did ignore him, something wasn't right with how he posted and asked me to give him the clips and he never bothered me ever since. I also read some topics here in the AM section that was talking about nabil and I saw why he was banned and such.

While he's not the most liked person here and probably in many other places he has joined I'll wish him a happy birthday anyway. :birthday

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I didn't want to create another topic for what I'm about to say, so I figured this was the best place to put it.

This guy has already been banned three times, and he now has not one but two new accounts that have not yet been banned. As raichu, he now seems to be demanding Pokemon games instead of LBT movies. Would that be enough for him to be banned again? :unsure:

As for why I'm talking about this guy here and now is because his two accounts match the same birthday as his original account, according to this topic. (Although raichu has the same age, it seems TheMarioChannel is seven years older than he might actually be.)

Anyway, since this is a birthday topic, I might as well say something on-topic. Happy Birthday nabil r, let's hope you can learn your lesson soon. :birthday

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Still don't get what the big deal is about wishing Happy Birthday to someone even on the off-chance they might never see it. I wished Fox McCloud a happy birthday even though he hadn't been around for two years, and to everybody's surprise he reappeared to say hi. If we followed Malte's suggestion of ignoring users we don't know or were long gone, then that pleasent surprise wouldn't have happened, and I think that one happening was worth all the unrequited ones.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I hereby wish a happy birthday to every single person in the world who has not committed atrocities of the kind that would clearly scratch him or her from my birthday wishlist. :birthday
Those who are to get more individual congratulations will have to at least say something or be around to give any more meaning to the congratulations than the one above has. Just posting the short happy birthday line with a couple of smileys to people who with almost certainty won't (people who happened to make an account years ago never posted and never showed up until years ago) or in this case can't see those congratulations has the air of the word association game with the main difference that the words don't change.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Sep 25 2009 on  08:43 PM
Still don't get what the big deal is about wishing Happy Birthday to someone even on the off-chance they might never see it. I wished Fox McCloud a happy birthday even though he hadn't been around for two years, and to everybody's surprise he reappeared to say hi. If we followed Malte's suggestion of ignoring users we don't know or were long gone, then that pleasent surprise wouldn't have happened, and I think that one happening was worth all the unrequited ones.
This guy (raichu, metaknight, MarioChannel, nabil) is banned from our board.  He won't see these messages anyway (or shouldn't).  He learned how to reset his cable router to get around our IP blocks.  Now if he'd learn some manners and common sense and courtesy maybe he'd gain a friend or two as well.