The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Steve Jobs Dead

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, at least LBTlover's behavior towards this isn't as bad as what the leader of Westboro Baptist Church is doing.

Trolling Steve Jobs' Death With an iPhone
Trolling Steve Jobs' Death With an iPhone

Glad I'm a Mormon and not a Christian.  However, I think I know several Christians who would be quite appalled to be one right now.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm a Christian, but that's just...sickening. I've never found the use of going around and preaching hellfire and death. I have no idea why so many Christians feel they have to be so negative and authoritative to others. It's really not the Christian way.

Anyway, I'm praying for Steve Jobs' family and his loved ones. That's what they really need right now. Not all this hate and bickering.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I heard about that, but at least that infamous church that loves to protest at funerals will have no idea where to go, since his funeral will be a private one. Of all the articles I've read recently, I've found only one that comes anywhere close to mentioning the reasons why some people (like landbeforetimelover) see him negatively.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Defending-Li...052601.html?x=0

My thoughts on Steve Jobs... aside from creating recent devices that I have yet to even handle, he also did great things in the early days of Apple. He was like the Henry Ford of PCs; he didn't invent it, but he made it much easier for the average household to have one. He also created the computer mouse, a must-have for all PCs these days. Let's also not forget that he helped found Pixar, which made great movies like Toy Story. There's little doubt in my mind that he'll always be remembered as an American icon, comparable to Thomas Edison.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well I'm a  Atheist and damn proud to be one. But not everyone accepts atheists. And what I saw in the article it was like wow I didn't find that sick since I hate the religion just found that kinda cruel. So she is basically only using the I Phone to mock him witch isn't cool nor nice. Steve  Job's family should get respect for what he did. But instead he is getting threats witch I do find sick and awful. No one needs threats right now. Not even Jobs and his family. H e mad ea great product and started a good company. So I hope he rest in piece and wish his family well. Hopefully nothing will happen.at his Funeral.