The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your usernames

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I nicknamed myself Lain_EX because Lain is my real name, as for EX...

well...

It fitted very well, 'cause I'm EXtraordinary, EXtreme and EXtra friendly! :rolleyes:

I also identify myself as dalandb4time, 'cause it's one of my favorite cartoons! :D

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My username comes from the fact that the F-14 Tomcat is my favorite plane of all time next to the F-8 Crusader.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
Tails coming from Miles "Tails" Prower, after my favorite video game character, for the whole story you'd have to read about 3 years of information :p

_155 is actually an unusual tradition started by Neopets, my second account (my first was frozen.... while I wasn't even able to access the site.....) is Tails_155, so I decided I liked it, so now my favorite number (and the number of the Wizard of Oz book I ended up with :p) is 155

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mine comes from the fact that I think Stitch is one of the best characters Disney has ever created.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I figured it had something to do with Lilo & Stitch, but I couldn't be sure. :DD

Dinonut

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/ryan_dinomite/
My username means that I'm nuts about dinosaurs.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Mines fairly simple well simple if you can read old english and find the same book i did heh. It is taken from a dragon in a old legend who had no name only a description. Dragon of fire from the dieing star. Fire from a star flare a dieing star a nova flip the words around and combine them for novaflare. As a gm for various games over the years ive used other nicks on various cheating forums such as demon_dragon or demond or cheetor (fave char from beast machines. I used these other nicks as a undercover sort of deal. Cheetor was a mod/admin on one game cheat forum/site.

Most of the time i do not include my real name in forum profiles as i have a fairly good rep and am fairly well known online as novaflare or nova. So if you see forum posts by nova on a forum online and my avatar is some dragon or another 90% chance it is me who made the post heh.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Take a random guess at mine.

CTY stands for Center for Talented Youth. It is my camp. And yes, I do love it.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mine come from the F-22 RAPTOR the first USAF stealth aircraft capable of breaking the sound barrier. and the 'ace' part of it simple I want to be one of if not the first F-22 ace.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What was the first stealth aircraft? I think the name was F-117, but I might be wrong.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Feb 3 2008 on  08:02 PM
What was the first stealth aircraft? I think the name was F-117, but I might be wrong.
 :D No you're right the F-117 was the first stealth aircraft it was followed by the B-2 spirt the B-2 and F-117 can not break the sound barrier.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Why did I choose the username I chose? Well, I've been a major fan of Bionicle for a quite a while. When I joined here, I thought about having a username relating to it. My favorite Bionicle character of all time is Takua (a picture of whom is my avatar). He was entitled Chronicler sometime in the first year of Bionicle, so I decided to go by that title as a username. Also, my second-favorite Bionicle character, Kopeke, is currently entitled Chronicler.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Serris is the name of a reptilian monster from Metroid Fusion and I liked it so much that I used it right here.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I just make all of mine up that I've ever used.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Serris is the name of a reptilian monster from Metroid Fusion and I liked it so much that I used it right here
Wow i can't believe i never even thought about that, especially since im such a huge metroid fan.

Mine is pretty obvious. Flathead comes from the nickname that Petrie gave Littlefoot in the first film and 770 is my favorite number.

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
it's mean's my fav band ever is my chemical romance, i've got like ever singal song thay ever made on my psp :wow

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Mine come from the F-22 RAPTOR the first USAF stealth aircraft capable of breaking the sound barrier. and the 'ace' part of it simple I want to be one of if not the first F-22 ace.
You realize that by definition of the term ace you are almost bound to kill other people in order to become one?

hoin1585

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wretch.cc/blog/hoin1585
My real name is  Huang Hung Ying

ho-in is an abbreviation of Hung Ying

1585 is a number on the license plate of tour bus in Bali Island

And I don't know why I can't forget it  :)

Purple Presence

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well, as I releaved in a previous post, I am a furry.  Technically a scalie, though, as my fursona is an anthro sauropod.  My favorite color is purple, and I worked that into my fursona (named Dino Thunderlung) by giving him a lavender underpelly with a darker purple back, though he has a deep red patterned through his back as well.  

It was actually Arrogantrex who pointed out the similarity to Littlefoot.  :p  And then not too long after that, he pointed me here.  I thought about coming up with a littlefoot oriented name, and indee probably would have had it not been for people like Littlefoot Fan and Petrie who showed me that there are a few here who have fallen into the trend of using the gang for their names.  Well, being the trend breaker that I am, I decided I didn't want to do that, but I still wanted something that anyone who found out about Dino could understand.  Purple Presence just seemed to fit.  ^._.^

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mine should be pretty apparent to any of my fellow RP'ers.  Starfall is Dante's last name, and raptor is from that being my favorite type of Dino!