The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your usernames

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
My favorite sandwich with the words switched so they have the same acronym as Land Before Time.  :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My username is actually one I use quite long.. I thought of it when I had just seen the movie Happy Feet. The pinguin's name is mumble, and as i really liked him playing in the movie, and felt like we were almost the same, i wanted his name to be my nickname.. But Mumble was already chosen the first time i wanted to enter it in a game. So i chose Mumbling, and that one I still like to use  :) .

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mine is a comibination of my name 9nick0 and the age wheen I joinedf 22. I joined here after first joining the network54 forums about the LBT. where I first met malte and Adam. Adam introdyuced my to Welcome to the Great Valley orum, which I eventually took over. That was my first attempt at runnng a forum. It didn't work, but I gained a few friends , threehorn and Kenji Mirumotom who joined this forum before I did. I abandoned the forum in January on 2005 having hjoined this board in November 04. It has been 3 years since I joined, I'll be 25 in April...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Name's pretty much self-explanatory. Littlefoot happens to be my fav LBT character. The number 1616 is actually supposed to read "sixteen-sixteen" rather than one thousand six hundred and sixteen. It's my lucky/fav number read twice  ;) The only other screen name I tend to use is my gamers name for online play which is "TBlade16". TBlade is shortened from "Thunderblade" which was one of my favourite shoot-em up video game from the 90s (bonus points for anyone who can remember that game  :D ). Again, 16 coz it's my fav number  ;)

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Coyote always were my favourite characters in original "Looney Tunes" series, and then - in "Tiny Toon Adventures"(Willie's "successor: - Calamity). And the "A" letter is the first letter in my real name. Althrough it sounds like "hey" for me. :)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
mine's pretty obvious, LBTFan = land before time fan

13 is my lucky number

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mine outta be easy.  Let's see, I'm a July baby which makes me a cancerian.  I was born in '86, the year of the tiger according to the Chinese zodiac :^.^:.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
WeirdRaptor

I've never hid the fact that many consider me an odd duck and my favorite dinos are the raptors. I also like eagles and hawks. Eagles and hawks are cool.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm a July baby which makes me a cancerian. I was born in '86
Well, would you look at that! :D
July 20,1986 here. B)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,Feb 21 2008 on  11:58 AM
July 15, 1991 for us!
July 16, 1986 y'all :lol:.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well... I like the word Raptor... Dromaeosaurs are my second favorite Dinosaurs... so...

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
April 12th, 1990, the year of the Horse.

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
My as well...It's sort of complicated thou...

Mine came from an anime called Pilot Candidate. A Zenoah (Zeno-ah) was the description of a perfect human. I dont think Im perfect, mind you, the name came up when I got AIM. I needed a SN and I wanted one to go with the anime and had to do with my fave chara, Zero.
A lot were taken, until I came up with Zenoah Zero (since he was a zenoah) so when I joined forums, I was Zenoah Zero. Then it got too long so I downgraded to Zenoah. Thou I pronounce it Zen-noah.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I picked my username from the game "Morrowind". An important artifact within the game is the "Totem of Claw and Fang". I hate underscores in my usernames so I just shoved it together.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In case if you didn't know, you didn't have to shove the words together. You could have just used regular spaces like I did with my name.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I made my name up. Most of the usernames i have over the Internet are made up, because i want them to be original from me.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,Mar 4 2008 on  11:39 PM
In case if you didn't know, you didn't have to shove the words together. You could have just used regular spaces like I did with my name.
Yes, but I first used it on a site where you wern't allowed spaces. I have a terrible memory so I decided to just leave it in its spaceless form here.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Love Morrowind!
If you look, you can find that I posted a couple of riddles from it...