The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Regarding ANY LBT 14 Topics

Petrie. · 468 · 71466

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Yeah. We all wish there would be a new movie, if only to wrap things up, or to explain some things about Ruby and Chomper, not to mention Red Claw. Still, it is unlikely to occur. We can hope, but until there is an official release of information by Universal, we are grasping at straws.

ScratteLover2

Someone at The Land Before Time Wiki has put created a page for The Land Before Time XV and added XVI to the list of movies, I put a citation needed. They have put several new characters for XV in the list, including someone called Red Scar. They also have a rumored cast for the movie:
Littlefoot- Scott McAfee
Cera- Kally Partson
Ducky- Aria Noelle Curzon
Petrie- Rob Paulsen
Ruby - Meghan Strange
Spike- Rob Paulsen
Red Scar- (New Character)- Played By Michael Cole
Grandma Longneck - Miriam Flynn
Grandpa Longneck - Kenneth Mars
Fast Biters - Frank Welker
Sue - Hally Dean
Doc - Kris Kristofferson
I put on the the talk page whether it should be moved to the OC section or deleted.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have seen this kind of joke on Wikipedia before.  The prankster just happens to be more convincing than the others, but it's still a joke.  Don't believe anything LBT-related on Wikipedia.  Only if and when Universal announces anything about future LBT projects should we believe anything about future LBT projects.

Sorry 'bout that.  I'd really love to see the series continue myself, but Wikipedia will only give ya false hope.  Only believe Universal's announcements.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: ScratteLover2,Apr 28 2010 on  06:15 PM
Someone at The Land Before Time Wiki has put created a page for The Land Before Time XV and added XVI to the list of movies, I put a citation needed.
The sequel is a lie. (lol, Portal reference) :p

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
There's one main problem with that cast list, which I'm sorry I have to agree but the movie is fake. Scott McAfee did Littlefoot for LBT II - IV. By now, his voice has most likely changed a lot, so he would not be able to do Littlefoot again.

Notice that the description for LBT The Glowing Sky Stone is that it is "supposed" to come out in 2010. Well we are getting towards the halfway mark of 2010, and nothing new has come. So unless we get hard proof from maybe a cast member, I can honestly say this is just another prank or rumor.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Two discrepencies I noticed:

*Why is there no info for LBT XIV but info for LBT XV has been posted?  Hmm...I smell a prankster <_<.

*Cast members do not typically write the scripts for film...screenwriters do.  Durrrrr... :slap.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't know about you, but I think the name "Growing Sky Stone" is an immediate sign that it's a big fake. That prank name has been around for so many years, it's not amusing at all anymore. I can't think of a real world analogy, but let's just say that it's a name that, as soon as you see it, you KNOW it's a fake.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ScratteLover2

Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Apr 28 2010 on  11:24 PM
*Why is there no info for LBT XIV but info for LBT XV has been posted?
Because The Land Before Time XIV page has been deleted too many times to be recreated on LBT Wiki.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
All of these are fakes.
If ever we get any information from an official page, that would be a topic for this thread, but the random rumors and hoaxes from pages where everyone can write anything are not.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
ScratteLover2, you seem to be in denial. Why can't you just accept the fact that there won't be any LBT 14? All of these links that you're posting, as others have already said, are FAKE. Look, I'm sorry, but unless we get any official announcement from Universal themselves, there will be no such thing as a 14th LBT movie.

ScratteLover2

Some one created a page called "The Land Before Time XV: The Quest of Mystery." Do you think this is official or just a fanfiction, I don't know what to think. The link is The Land Before Time XV: The Quest of Mystery. I not the one who created the page, I only created The Land Before Time XIV one, not The Land Before Time XV. The person who created the page was: 66.69.12.115, an unregisted contributor.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
It's just fanfiction. Not to mention The Quest of Mystery is a very uncreative title.

Until we hear from Universal, there isn't going to be an LBT 14.

ScratteLover2

Quote from: Animeboye,May 29 2010 on  02:45 PM
It's just fanfiction. Not to mention The Quest of Mystery is a very uncreative title.

Until we hear from Universal, there isn't going to be an LBT 14.
How do you know it's a fanfiction? Are you the one who wrote it?

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Uhh no I'm not. I know this because no one has heard any official word from Universal. Until Universal says "Yes, we are doing a Land Before Time 14", it's just pointless speculation.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Again, like many other fans, it would be a dream come true for me if LBT does indeed continue AND future projects are much better quality than LBT XIII.  However, until Universal does give official word, nobody should believe anything they find online.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Not to mention that the LBT Wiki and Wikipedia aren't exactly the most reliable of sources. For example, someone could post that Universal is going to do a live action Land Before Time, that doesn't exactly mean that they will.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
If there is something on a page which is linked to universals and where not everybody can post whatever they want then this might be something promising. This however are just a fans fantasies.

steetboris

• Ruby
    • View Profile
You may not remember, but I was the first one stating that Universal had decided to stop doing anymore Land Before Time... (and no one believed me then)

Well actually they completly closed down their animation studios in october 2009. So yes, don't believe anything regarding sequels : they're not producing anymore animated films (or series)

Read this :

http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com/200...nd-of-days.html

Sorry to disappoint you. Even though the DTV sequels (in general) were not very good quality, they were still the last way to see traditional animation...So I'm sad to see it ends. At some point I was hoping Universal wouldn't abandon Balto entirely, but now I have moved on to other things - there are others good animated films and series.

Hey, do some of you know Talespin? Check my fansite dedicated to the Disney TV series : http://www.animationsource.org/talespin/en/

ScratteLover2

Quote from: steetboris,May 31 2010 on  04:05 PM
You may not remember, but I was the first one stating that Universal had decided to stop doing anymore Land Before Time... (and no one believed me then)

Well actually they completly closed down their animation studios in october 2009. So yes, don't believe anything regarding sequels : they're not producing anymore animated films (or series)

Read this :

http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com/200...nd-of-days.html

Sorry to disappoint you. Even though the DTV sequels (in general) were not very good quality, they were still the last way to see traditional animation...So I'm sad to see it ends. At some point I was hoping Universal wouldn't abandon Balto entirely, but now I have moved on to other things - there are others good animated films and series.

Hey, do some of you know Talespin? Check my fansite dedicated to the Disney TV series : http://www.animationsource.org/talespin/en/
Don't you remember what DarkHououmon said, don't trust wikipedia, imdb or blogs for announcements of any kind, I understand the wikipedia and blog part, but I do believe the imdb part, as most movies I seen the cast is first announced there, rarely in wikipedia or blogs. Also, why do people always add fanfictions on Land Before Time wiki? They've done that with LBTXIV and LBTXV, remember The Land Before Time XV: The Quest of Mystery, now someone posted The Land Before Time XIV: The Final Face-Off. I really hate it when unregistered contributors add new the land before time fanfictions on there. An easier way to tell the difference would be the exclude the XIV or XV. Pages with the numbers would be a movie, and pages without the number or with Land Before Time Wiki/OC infront of it means fanfiction or fan character. My The Land Before Time XIV: The Growing Sky Stone Page, can be trusted it's all information I found on trustworthy sites, which I lost a long time ago when my computer was gutted, that's why I kept putting The Land Before Time XIV: The Growing Sky Stone here, and no the reliable site wasn't a blog either, not this time, not wikias or wikipedia either, it wasn't TV.com or imdb.com either, but here is everything that I found at those sites.

The Land Before Time XIV: The Growing Sky Stone is a upcoming film. It has been recently announced. It is rumored to star Jordan Nagai, Chloe Moretz, Madison Pettis, Jim Cummings, Grey DeLisle, Zachary Gordon and Frank Welker.

Cast

Jordan Nagai as Littlefoot (rumored)
Chloe Moretz as Cera (rumored)
Madison Pettis as Ducky (rumored)
Jim Cummings as Petrie (rumored)
Grey DeLisle as Ruby (rumored)
Zachary Gordon as Chomper (rumored)
Nika Futterman as Ali (rumored)
Miriam Flynn as Grandma Longneck (talking/rumored)
Judy Kuhn as Grandma Longneck (singing/rumored)
Demi Moore as Tria (talking/rumored)
Jodi Benson as Tria (singing/rumored)
Frank Welker as Spike (uncredited/rumored)
John Ingle as Topsy (rumored)
Tress MacNeille as Petrie's Mother/Ducky's Mother (rumored)
Meghan Strange as Tricia (rumored)
Michael York as Pterano (rumored)
Brandon DePaul as Shorty (rumored)
Kiefer Sutherland as Bron (rumored)

References
These are just sites that referenes the movie

External links

These are sites that are also about the movie, but are reliable enough to be references.

The Land Before Time XIV at the ice age/land before time wiki

A fan&#39;s plotline of The Land Before Time XIV
A fan's plotline of The Land Before Time XIV