The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Finally uploaded the recording of that stream I mentioned in my last post to YouTube. I think it turned out alright, but if anyone can watch this and give some constructive criticism I'd be most greatful. :D
Click me!
Click me!

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Lux

It works like the board game Risk, except you don't have to worry about rolling and counting any dice. Just tap the territory you want to attack and boom, then the smoke clears and you see who lost some armies. You also get to play on a lot of different maps, each with their own challenges requiring a different strategy to win. I've been playing both the PC version and the mobile version, and it's been very fun. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes playing Risk.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow, I'll check that one out for sure. I always find the board game to take way too long  :p
Inactive, probably forever.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah sounds awesome I'll check it out Also

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm finishing up collecting treasures, journal entries, and optional conversations in Uncharted 4. Also trying to complete trophies for Ratchet and Clank.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Jan 4 2017 on  01:59 PM
FREEDOM PLANET

omg, I'm in love
Are you by chance a fan of Sonic as well? ;)
Me and my friends were playing a lot of Armello, PayDay 2 and Broforce this week. Plus I kinda want to do another stream, this time - Star Wars related. Empire at War maybe?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sonic is a awesome game. Well not every sonic game was good and awesome. There where a few horrible sonic games as well.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I liked (and still like) Sonic because it was one of my first games in my life. Sega's Sonic 1,2,3,&K. Sweet memories... They both with Sonic CD are only games I like in this series. :) And I still replay them some times per year. Together with Dune II, Zero Tolerance, and dozens other old 2D classic games. They're osom! ^^
Though I don't call myself as retro-gamer. As well as nope, I don't consider myself as Sonic fan.

Freedom Planet is... something bigger. Dozen times bigger...
Can't wait for second game!

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Jan 6 2017 on  01:29 AM
Freedom Planet is... something bigger. Dozen times bigger...
Well, I always kind of regarded it as an odd Sonic fan game that grew into its own thing, but still kept the same graphic design. A weird specimen to say the least. :)
Sonic however is one of my all-time favourite franchises. I can pop any of the classic MegaDrive (Genesis) games in and play it for hours on end and they always cheer me up. And I have really high hopes for the next game in the series called Sonic Mania. So far it looks... Dreamy. :lol:

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I saw some of the fan made sonic games aren't that bad. They put a lot of work in making those games. So I support all of Them they look really fun to play.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Jan 6 2017 on  03:12 AM
Sonic mania. YES.
Can't wait for it too! ^^
It's scheduled for release sometime in early 2017, right? Well... Not long now, heh heh. :D

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm playing Rise of the Tomb Raider. Golly gee is it a bore. Everything I found dull in Tomb Raider are carried over to this sequel. Hopefully it gets better.
I have also been playing Minecraft with my niece and nephew.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After taking a break for a few months, I'm now back to playing Civilization V. This time, I'm now playing through the second expansion pack, Brave New World. My goal is to unlock as many achievements as I possibly can (realistically speaking, which means I'll probably not even bother with some to avoid frustration). With how extremely time-consuming this game can be (even on the smallest and quickest maps), I would honestly not be surprised if it ends up taking me all of this year to reach my goal. Good thing I've already decided that this will be the last game in the Civilization franchise that I plan to ever play, because I just can't continue to dedicate so much of my time to a game like this. I will certainly celebrate the day when I can say that I've done all I can on Civ V and will be finally ready to move on to other things.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls