The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Disruption in Time

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So all we have to do is find CEra" Ali said, with a smile. " do any of you know wghere she is?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me see her, but she no in mood to talk when me see her before." Petrie said.

"Maybe she is in the mood to talk now, she may be." Ducky said.

Diver nodded, "It is certainly possible."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As they set off to find cera, Ali fell in behind Littlefoot, and was in front of Spike..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
"She might be, yes. Let¥s go and look for her", Littlefoot said. "Sometimes she just needs others who start a conversation", Littlefoot said with a chuckle.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie flew, leading the group to where he had last seen Cera.  

"She may just need others to help cheer her up or get her to talk, she may." Ducky said from Spike's back where she and Diver were riding.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So why is she in a bad mood" Ali asked.. Cera often got in bad moods,, from her experience with her.. but she might have a reason for her mood..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Cera always in bad mood." Petrie said.

"Except that 1 time she had been soaking in the warm mud at Tria's mud pit place.  She was in a good mood." Ducky said, remembering the incident , "Though she did not stay in a good mood for very long, no she did not."

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, most of the time she pretends to be in a bad mood to look tough. But, well, I think I know some tricks how to get her out of her bad mood", Littlefoot said with a smile.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"She over here." Petrie said as he then flew over to where he had seen Cera last.  

"Maybe she is feeling better now." Ducky said with some concern.

"I certainly hope so." Diver said.  Mim decided to remain quiet for now and not say anything, but follow along to see if anything was up, but far enough back to give the kids some privacy also if they needed to talk.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hi Cera' Ali greeted her warmly. " Its good to see you again.. its been awhile since we've seen each other.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It is good she is here, it is, it is." Ducky said nodding.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cera had been in a bad mood but she'd quickly fallen asleep where she'd stopped walking to eat earlier that morning and she was startled awake by her friends arrival, giving a quick and mild scream as she rolled onto her back.

After taking a few breaths she stood up and wasn't sure she should say hello or shout at everyone for waking her like that...but in the end she decided it would be best to be polite.

"Hi Ali...it has been a long time hasn't it. So how have you been, and more importantly when did you even get here?!"

Ruby stepped forward and smiled.
"She's been here for as long as her herd has Cera. You should know that." she said with a giggle

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera's scream startled Petrie who flew to hide behind Littlefoot's neck.  

"I think it is good that Ali is here.  I hope she does stay this time, I do, I do." Ducky said.

"It would be nice.  I think it certainly would, from what I heard about Ali. " Diver said.

Spike used the opportunity to start to eat on a nearby bush.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, I just got here a little while ago" Alu replied. " As it only me and my mother and a few others.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"At least it is some." Mim said from where she was, "Better then just you alone." She said.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"And best thing is, Ali will stay this time. Here in the Great Valley", Littlefoot said happilie. After Ecco was done with his training, he decided to go to some others and see what they are up for. He sniffed in the air and tried to find out if he could smell a familier scent. He indeed smelt one. It was Cyrix. But there was another unfamiliar scent as well. He decided to go and look for them. Hmm, maybe a newcomer?... I¥ll see when I¥ll get there

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Isn't that good news Cera? I think so, I do, I do." Ducky said nodding.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After taking a few sips of water from the stream, Steven looked around at the landscape. "Hard to believe this place looked a lot different ten thousand years ago," he said to himself.

"Yes, that is true," replied Elizabeth. "Even harder to believe that most places on this planet were also very different back then. But that was all in the past."

Steven sighed. "True. But the Great Departure could have been avoided. I just wish there could be a way to go back in time so we could prevent that terrible event, perhaps even make the world better for all dinosaurs and not just us."

You and your fantasies, thought Elizabeth. She was used to hearing him speak like this.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me agree." Petrie said nodding from Littlefoot's back.

Mim walked over a bit closer, "Have you and the ones you came with picked out a sleeping place?" Mim asked Ali.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cera smiled brightly at the good news.
"Oh wow...so you're really staying here in the valley for good Ali? That's great!" she exclaimed happily.

Ruby smiled as well.
"Well Cera something good always something good."

Cyrix decided to simply wander the valley for a short time, but had come back to the watering hole and was now sitting down again, just enjoying the quiet and peaceful nature around him.