The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Yo

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi there, after finding the link to this forum on Youtube, I have decided to join this forum. My name is Spartanguy88. "Where did you come up with that name?" I figured you'd ask that. It all started two years ago when I joined another forum, my name was Hyper Spartan back then. As some of you guessed, I'm a big fan of the Halo franchise. Throughout my time online, it evolved into having the word Spartan in the name along with whatever theme of the month it is; like Thankful Spartan (November). Eventually, I've decided to throw in guy, since I am an awsome dude, and 88 for the year I was born in.

The main reason I decided to join this forum is because lately, I've been getting back into the Land Before Time series. On the other forum I'm on, it's for Cartoon Network's Camp Lazlo, a show I still love today. But I figured it's time for something new, so when I found the link to this site, I decided to give it a go. I'm smart enough (hopefully...) to know what / what not to do on a forum like this one.

Now let's get past the boring parts and onto the main facts. First off, my LBT facts. I of course love the first movie; it's my absolute favorite. As for the sequels, my favorites have to be the 4th, 5th, 7th, 10th, and 12th. And I'm eager for the upcoming 14th.

As for favorite characters, I obviously love the main gang of five (or seven if you count the tv series). But if I had to choose just one of them, it would be a really close race between Littlefoot and Petrie. I'm still undecided...

Now for the sequel guests... my all time favorite is Guido; put simply, he cracks me up; and he and Petrie make a great duo.

Other known facts about me, I'm actually on the run from many government agencies... just kidding.

But I do like many other cartoons. My top two are Camp Lazlo and The Simpsons (D'OH! Gotta love Homer).

And I'm a bit of a gamer, I own an Xbox 360; but no Xbox Live. I cannot afford Internet, yet anyway. But my favorite games are the Halo series, Call of Duty 4, the Splinter Cell series, and many other games. As you may have noticed, I'm a bit of a shooter fan.

That's all I have to say for now, I'm hoping I'll have a good time here. :)

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
welcome at the GoF! have a fun time her!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well Hello there :) I'm almost sure you'll have a great time here :^.^:

You'll see this forum is very welcoming. :)

Guido is my favorite guest character as well, he rocks.

Take your time to get known to this forum, and post where you like  :^.^:

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five mate!
I'm sure you'll have a great time here!  :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sparta is the most awesome place ever! They were warriors that could not be beaten in fair contests (emphasis on "fair"). They did major damage to the Persians during the Battle of Thermopylae. By the way, welcome to GoF!

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks.

And as for the whole "can't afford Internet thing," I'm using a library computer, I don't live far from it. But I can only use it an hour a day. I'll be back later tonight however and see if they'll give me another 30-40 minutes.

See you then!

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey, good to have you with us Spartanguy88. On one or two places I use the name "Spartan117". Not active though. I'm currently working my way through the first Splinter Cell on Hard mode....sounds like we have a bit in common!

Anyway, have a good time here and enjoy yourself.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Spartanguy88! :)
As one of this community's historians I cannot help but wonder if in striving to be a Spartan you took their regular diet (or absence of any diet whatsoever) into account :lol
Other known facts about me, I'm actually on the run from many government agencies... just kidding.
Just kidding? What a pity, that would have been an awesome addition to the bunch of conspirators and revolutionaries this community consists of. Currently we are planning on taking over the world within the next five years; three if we can manage.
I'm just kidding... or am I? :p
I'm sure you will like this group. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own  :yes

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Welcome! :wave I'm sure you'll love it here! :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  As you've seen most of the folks here are a very friendly bunch, and  you'll doubtlessly make many friends here before long.  There are also some threads here that may catch your interest so feel free to explore and respond to them, good luck and have fun.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What's up? :D Welcome to the GOF!

Do you write often?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: jedi472,Jun 18 2008 on  02:59 PM
What's up? :D Welcome to the GOF!

Do you write often?
As a matter of fact, I do write fan fiction. Mainly for Camp Lazlo though. You can find my stories in my fanfiction.net page.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1161873/Spartan-Guy_88

Did I forget to mention that I am a HUGE fan of super heroes? I already saw the Iron Man movie and the Hulk movie (the new one, not the horrible 2003 version) with my brothers. My favorite hero has to be Spiderman. Who can beat swinging around New York City?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hey there. :wave  Have fun on the forum.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello-Cha!  Nice to met you! Hope you have fun!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Do you like flight sims? if so Ace Combat 6 for XBOX360 is a good game to get.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Welcome, and lucky you! You're the first new user I've gotten to welcome since I returned in early June!

But I do like many other cartoons. My top two are Camp Lazlo and The Simpsons (D'OH! Gotta love Homer).

Would Family Guy be third? You chose it as your avatar.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As for the Family Guy thing, it's not my third favorite, I just love that moment from the series.

Once again, thanks for the welcome.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Hey there, nice to meet ya here mate :-) Have a nice time here and enjoy your stay :yes