The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What would "x member" never say?

Petrie. · 352 · 32448

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Try this one on for size!

Trulyfansticme: Pterano, NO! What are you doing? You have your priorities wrong! First, you should feed Petrie and those other stupid kids to the sharpteeth, then steal that stone. Then become GOD PTERANO! then take over the world! ...What did you just do? Did you just save Ducky? ...Forget it! Pterano was a stupid idea for a character anyway. Mr. Threehorn on the other hand...
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Try this one on for size!

Trulyfansticme: Pterano, NO! What are you doing? You have your priorities wrong! First, you should feed Petrie and those other stupid kids to the sharpteeth, then steal that stone. Then become GOD PTERANO! then take over the world! ...What did you just do? Did you just save Ducky? ...Forget it! Pterano was a stupid idea for a character anyway. Mr. Threehorn on the other hand...

:lol Funny, I was just watching some of his videos...

Vonboy: Eww!!! Did Chomper just poop on my bed? (I know, I know, that's nasty. But friggin hilarious!)
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Mind if I resurrect this topic?

Me: Laptops are stupid! I'd rather get up, dance, run, ride my bike, listen to music, SOMETHING energizing!

Jrd89: Petrie has got to be the most annoying character that ever existed in history! I hate his voice, I hate his shyness, I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!

Cancerian Tiger: I've hated Cera and Ducky from the moment I saw them. They're so annoying!

gloverboy2: Thank goodness I can type in proper grammar! I apologize for my behavior on this forum. From now on, if someone disagrees, I'll stay calm and possibly debate over something.

Malte279: SpamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamwakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakaLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

*BANNED*

Me: I hate Lost in a Forest and all those other stories TFM wrote! Disgustingly cute and neatly written, who would want to see that?
(If I was Oscar the Grouch, I'd certainly say that!)

The Friendly Sharptooth: I have nothing to say. Bye!

That's all I can come up with for now.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Me: Mumbling, can I look at your computer?
Mumbling: Sure.
*Later*
Mumbling: Oh my god! You have 5 subscribers in your Youtube account!
Me: :lol
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This game is hillarious :DD

Malte279: SpamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamwakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakaLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

*BANNED*
hahaha :lol :smile

Path Light: I LOVE the yellowbellies  :exactly  :D  :lol: :wub :P:  :DD  :p  :yes  :lol  :nyah  :lol  ;)  :idea  :spit  :wow  :)  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Malte279: History bores me to death. There is absolutely no point to it and I can't see why anybody would be interested enough to actually learn it.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Ouch, now that one actually hurt when I read it :lol

Cancerian Tiger: "There is but one way to see matters; mine."

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 25 2013 on  05:10 PM
Path Light: I LOVE the yellowbellies  :exactly  :D  :lol: :wub :P:  :DD  :p  :yes  :lol  :nyah  :lol  ;)  :idea  :spit  :wow  :)  :lol
Got a better one. :smile

Path Light: Extreme Dinosaurs is the worst show ever. I also hate using any of these smilies.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^agreed :)

somerandomfangirl: I hate Longnecks to death! They're just ugly!
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dosu2Dinner: Ugh! Why did I even like Chomper in the first place? everyone knows he joins up with Redclaw!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
MurMur: I love the world and all that surrounds it! Animals though...yeesh, those are creepy. Even little birds can creep me out sometimes.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Imma resurrect this thread. XDD

Belmont2500: YO YO YO WHAZZUP MY HOME DAWG!!!!

Pterano: SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG!!

Adriel: Oh I just hate MLP!!! I can't believe I used to like it! But now I see that it has the devil spread all over it!  :anger

Strut Egg Stealer: Lost in a Forest? Always the Same Ham? All of TFM's other stories? WHAT A LOAD OF OLD SH**!!!

:lol  :lol  :lol  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Bushwacked: Oh I freakin hate scary movies. I hate them so much, I would take all of them and burn them to the ground!

:lol

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
SES: People who use smileys are emotionally immature.

Malte: Your fanfiction is absolutely the best thing I have ever read! How beautiful, how marvelous! :wub Have you received my PM? Please read it! :yes

DarkHououmon: You me want to help you install THAT OS? What do you use, a potato to go online?

Ducky123: Well boo hoo. Man up for once!

Cancerian Tiger: There are only two possible solutions to this, and your diatribe only reveals a lack of understanding of logic.

F-14 Ace: Can't you see it's all our fault?

Serris: You should wait for the police, no matter what. We'll be here for you.

Pterano: I, like Leibniz, am convinced we already live in the best world possible.

MurMur: You gotta take life by the horns.

WeirdRaptor: *actually nothing would sound unusual

LettuceBacon&Tomato:  I can't videochat with people. I feel shy even in front of the mirror.

Mumbling: Isaac Asimov and Frank Herbert absolutely rock.

oogaboo: I don't want to see you, I don't want to hear from you. Go drown in a nearby lake.

Hannah: I am for tolerance, but you need help.

Pangaea: Your beliefs are atavistic.

Petrie: Hello! Welcome to the GOF! Wanna see my music collection? :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Bushwacked: Let's ask an easy word on Hangman!

SRFG: Next time I'll take a shorted nickname!

Me: Oh hey, I wasn't shot this time! (<private joke)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: jansenov,Aug 27 2013 on  10:16 AM
^No. Just those particular authors.  :smile
Don't get it  :unsure: