The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello!

Sableye · 33 · 3063

Sableye

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,

I stumbled upon this place a while ago and decided to lurk around a bit. I finally got the courage to register and post.

Little bit about myself:

I love cartoons, Pokemon being one of my favorite cartoons. The Land Before Time is another favorite toon of mine. I've been looking for a forum dedicated to the show for awhile now, and I'm happy to have found one. I'm also a web developer. I like to create and manage websites. It's a hobby of mine.
My username comes from the name of a Pokemon. You pronounce it Say-Bull-Eye. Unless any of you are from the Pokemon community, I doubt any of you know me.

I've only seen LBT 1-7 so far, but I do plan on buying the other DVDs when I get the money.

This community seems to be very nice, and I hope to have a fun time here!  :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I'm sure you will have a fun time here! :D

Welcome to the GOF! :wave

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome! :)
Look forward to seeing you on the forum. ;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there, welcome at the GOF :) Sableye is a great pokÈmon. Although I still like Houndour more.

Pokemon is also one of my interests :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll be making friends and having fun here quickly.  There are pokemon fans here I'm sure.  You may be surprised.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Hey there, welcome! I'm also a fan of the PokÈmon franchise - actually, a fan of almost any of Nintendo's most popular franchises.
Scroll around at your heart's content!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hi there. :wave  I'm only fond of the earlier Pokemon stuff and the Lucario movie.  Show can't seem to make anything fresh.

But anyway, enjoy your stay and post often.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Sableye :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to the Gang of Five.
Please feel heary invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What a coincidence! Although Sableye isn't my favorite, I'm a big fan of his/hers. Once I caught one in Granite Cave in Emerald, he has been on team for the rest of the game. He was quite helpful beating the Elite Four since he doesn't have any weaknesses. Plus, thanks to his Keen Eye ability, that annoying "Your accuracy fell" thing won't bother me again. I caught mine at level 11 and it has a Sassy nature. I let him keep his natural Night Shade and Shadow Ball, but I taught him Shock Wave and Psychic. My all time favorite pokemon is the legendary Rayquaza. But if you want my favorite pokemon that is common enough to get, it's Lunatone. Rock hard defense, levitation to protect from earth attacks, Hypnosis to inuduce sleep, she learns Psychic, an extremely powerful yet accurate technique, what's not to love?

I also think it's really fun playing as missingno. but he's virus pokemon that can cause glitches in your system, like losing your best Pokemon, so most people try to keep their distance. Still, he is the only pokemon to be able to learn the same technique twice, even if it's only move: Water Gun. I just like using him against other people occasioanlly since he isn't allowed in real tournaments for some reason. I remember when we first met. I had just talked to the guy who shows you how to catch pokemon, I flew to Cinnabar Island, and starting surfing on the East cost. And who did I find? A new friend named missingno.. I was mad at him at first because when I got him, my Chansey that took me ages to get deserted me. But I forgave him and we get along quite nicely. I also like how they are magic. If you find a missingno. then run away, if you have item in sixth place on your list that has an x then an number, it's items galore! Since that is cheating, I only do it after I already beat the game, you know, just having a little fun.

Anyway, it was nice getting to meet a fellow Pokemon fan and I hope you are looking forward to Platinum as much as I am. Glad to have you aboard. Make yourself at home with us! If you want to chat, I'm a PM click away and I have Windows Live for a more convenient conversation. Later!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Missingo is awesome :p It glitched up my whole game but I liked it anyway haha.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hi there matey! :wave
Welcome along with us and the Gang of Five! :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum! I hope you'll have a good time posting here and sharing your ideas. So, see you around! :DD .

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hello and welcome.  There are many other PK fans here.  I'm sure you'll have a great time. :yes

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five! :wave

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I've only seen LBT 1-7 so far, but I do plan on buying the other DVDs when I get the money.

My recommendation for the movies is to stop there. In my opinion, 8-13 aren't of the same caliber as the first seven, neither is the TV series.

On a cheerier note, Welcome to the Gang of Five! :wave

Sableye

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Friendly Sharptooth,Jan 14 2009 on  09:51 AM
What a coincidence! Although Sableye isn't my favorite, I'm a big fan of his/hers. Once I caught one in Granite Cave in Emerald, he has been on team for the rest of the game. He was quite helpful beating the Elite Four since he doesn't have any weaknesses. Plus, thanks to his Keen Eye ability, that annoying "Your accuracy fell" thing won't bother me again. I caught mine at level 11 and it has a Sassy nature. I let him keep his natural Night Shade and Shadow Ball, but I taught him Shock Wave and Psychic. My all time favorite pokemon is the legendary Rayquaza. But if you want my favorite pokemon that is common enough to get, it's Lunatone. Rock hard defense, levitation to protect from earth attacks, Hypnosis to inuduce sleep, she learns Psychic, an extremely powerful yet accurate technique, what's not to love? I also think it's really fun playing as missingno. but he's virus pokemon that can cause glitches in your system, like losing your best pokemon, so most people try to keep their distance. Still, he is the only pokemon to be able to learn the same technique twice, even if it's only move: Water Gun. I just like using him against other people occasioanlly since he isn't allowed in real tournaments for some reason. I remember when we first met. I had just talked to the guy who shows you how to catch pokemon, I flew to Cinnabar Island, and starting surfing on the East cost. And who did I find? A new friend named missingno.. I was mad at him at first because when I got him, my Chansey that took me ages to get deserted me. But I forgave him and we get along quite nicely. I also like how they are magic. If you find a missingno. then run away, if you have item in sixth place on your list that has an x then an number, it's items galore! Since that is cheating, I only do it after I already beat the game, you know, just having a little fun. But anyway, it was nice getting to meet a fellow pokemon fan and I hope you are looking forward to Platinum as much as I am. Glad to have you aboard. The galley's in the back, but we're fresh out of chocolate. It seems that lbt/cty_lover just won't leave the stuff alone, whether it's his or not. Read Razzie's welcome here and you'll see what I mean. If you brought any here, try hiding it in a locked topic. People rarely go there besides me, it seems. But at least I won't touch that sacred substance of someone else's. Make yourself at home with us! If you want to chat, I'm a PM click away and I have Windows Live for a more convenient conversation. Later!
Well, technically Missingno isn't a Pokemon. It's just a glitch that was accidentally programmed into the game. *remembers his Level 255 Mewtwo* o.O

I probably won't be playing Platinum, since it's just an extension to D/P.The only game that I would like to try out is the second ranger game, since the first one was actually good in my opinion. Other than that, I'm more of the anime-type person. The TV show is my favorite part of the whole thing.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The only pokemon game I've really played is the red one on the original game boy way back.  Never finished it since as I recall I think I gradually lost interest in it since it seemed to be mainly just random battles with very little if any plot.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Hi there Sableye! :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five Forum. Glad to see you mustered the courage to finally decide to post. Everyone's freindly here so no need to spectate from the shadows :) Another pokemon fan eh? To be truthful, I kinda got lost after the first 151 so all these latest pokemon literally just fly over my head :lol.

Still, glad to have you on board. Pick out a topic and post, post, post!

TTFN!

Littlefoot-1616 B)