The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Birthday Malte!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy birthday Malte!

Hope you have a great day today and that the next year of your life is full of awesome! :D :birthday

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday! (Took me ages to find your Birthday thread).

Heres a poem

Each year our birthday forces us to grow
Into the person whom we have yet to know
With circumstances that hopefully have made us wise
When we learn from our multitude of mistakes and tries.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Have we really forgotten to wish Malte for seven years? There must be some mistake!

Happy Birthday Malte! I'm probably going to become a high-school teacher in the next year, and one of the reasons I'm doing so is that many of the people I admire have gone into lecturing/teaching/presenting, you included. As a member of 2008, thanks for 5 awesome years! :cheers

EDIT: There appear to be two threads, both bumped. An admin should merge them.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday! Are we supposed to make a new thread for each year or something? Is so-silly Nahla  wasted 20 minutes of her life :p.

Have a good day Malte.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Malte! :birthday

Hope you get to do something fun today! :DD

Oh, and congratulations on that great presentation on the World Trade Center Towers you gave! (Just thought I'd kill 2 flyers with one stone :p)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Malte, hope you have a great day.  

:birthday  :DD  :wow  :!  :angel  :celebrate  :cheers

I notice there is a 2nd Happy Birthday Malte thread.  maybe both should be merged into one if that is possible?

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Happy 29th Malte, hope you have a great day!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The two birthday topics are now merged :)

Zimba: We prefer bumping an older topic so that we have all the congratulations in one thread. Nahla managed to find one of 2006, so I merged that with this thread (that has been used all other years) :lol

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Now let's stop pulling people's legs.

I don't know how would I congratulate your birthday, Malte. I'll try to express it differently. But be assured that I am very, very happy.  :yes

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
A very happy birthday to you, Malte! Go do something awesome on your special day.  :DD

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, Malte! I hope you have a truly great day! :celebrate

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Malte :birthday

Do me a favour and enjoy this very special day, okay? ;)
Inactive, probably forever.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A very happy Birthday to you, Malte. :yes I hope this day is very good for you, and I'm glad your presentations are gaining more notice. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy birthday Malte!!!!!!!
 :birthday  :wow  :smile  :angel  :!  :lol  :DD  :idea  

With many more to come! :yes .

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Malte. :birthday

I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to sending you those things I got in Gettysburg like I said I would. I'm kinda struggling to figure out what I want to write on that last postcard, so I'd like to ask a quick question. (I'm already sure I know what the answer will be, but it'll make me feel better to hear it from you.) You don't mind what I decide to write down, right? Not even something related to Bionicle? (It's what I currently have in mind, since I'm the resident Bionicle fan.)

Hopefully, I'll have it in the mail sometime next week.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy, happy birthday to you! Hope it's a great one! :birthday

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Happy birthday! I sincerely hope this day, and many days following it, are full of joy and success for you :birthday
Have a good one  :smile

Bullzeye

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Thank you all very much for your congratulations and kind wishes :)
I complied to your favor request David and had a good time yesterday. Though I admit the first somewhat "positive" aspect of the day was somewhat vicious. I'm currently in a school internship for the university for which I would have had to be around school from 8am to about noon. However, not only were the two teachers ill whose classes I would have attended but the supply teachers as well (schools are probably the worst breeding ground for epidemics apart from hospitals here in Germany ;)) in any case I could leave at 10am already and did some organizational work for the VHS (the adult education center where I am working) where I even got a present from the head of the foreign language department (she is a very kind person).
In the afternoon both of my parents visited me and we had some cake (one I had baked and one my Mum had brought along). I got among other a new backpack (the zipper of my old one was broken, but you will hardly ever see me anywhere outside without wearing my bagpack ;)), some good clothes I had wished and a new frying pan (the teflon from the old one is pretty much gone). At my age one has mostly "useful" stuff on the wishlist, the kind one would not have appreciated so much as a kid :lol
In the evening I went to some friends and we continued playing a fantasy pen and paper RPG in the process of which one elve from our group came close to murdering the scald whom I am playing (that scald will never understand why the elve doesn't like him, nor does the player of said scald :rolleyes:). On sunday there will be another celebration with my grandma, aunt, uncle and two cousins of mine.
You don't mind what I decide to write down, right? Not even something related to Bionicle?
Oh please don't worry too much Chronicler. It is that it is written by you as a fellow GOF member that would make it special. If you want to, you could also just give me your autograph, or congratulations. There is absolutely no need for you to come up with a rhetorical masterpiece along the lines of the Gettysburg address (but of course you can quote it if you want to ;)).