The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think the belief that Little Strongheart would be appearing in this episode was nothing more than a rumor. If I remember correctly, the only true fact we had to go by was "somepony we haven't seen in a while plays a significant role". I guess so many people assumed it would be Little Strongheart that the rumors just kept feeding on each other, and everyone forgot the difference between the one true statement and all the rumors that followed.

I think the pony that was referred to in that vague statement might have actually been Snails. While it's true we've seen him from time to time (most recently in Carts Before the Ponies just a few weeks ago), I don't think he's had a role this prominent since Boast Busters way back in Season 1.

Basically, the lesson we should take away from this is simply to not trust rumors, and this incident is an excellent example of why you need to be careful about knowing which parts are facts and which parts are rumors. I have always been skeptical of rumors and never believed in any of them, at least not until after any official confirmation, so I wasn't disappointed at all that this rumor here turn out to be false.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah some rumors are true and some aren't. I wasn't disappointed that I didn't see her in Saturday's episode. And to me buck ball looked like the ponyfied version of quiddish to me. But I know it was supposed to be the ponyfied version of Football. But some of the fandom are gullible so they'll believe in everything they hear.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Fault in Our Cutie Marks just got leaked on Youtube today in Polish.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They say there is English sub titles for the episode. But still not good enough I need English speaking episodes. But it's still awesome that Poland bronies has the new episode leaked for them.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Spoilers for the season six finale have been revealedhttp://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/09/my-l...e-and.html#more

Oldest and greatest foes returning. Hmm. I wonder if it's Chrysalis. It would make sense since we were introduced to Thorax. Maybe he'll provide some kind of help in defeating her.

Also, since I didn't give my thoughts on the last two episodes. They were pretty good. The Discord one reminded me a lot of that Spongebob episode where Mr. Krabs joins Spongebob and Patrick for some guys night out stuff but it turns out the things they like to do are really lame. I was just waiting for Spike and/or Big mac to ask, "Are you feeling it now, Mr. Discord?"

The last one was alright. It was neat seeing another sports related episode and finding out that Pinkie and Fluttershy were actually really good at buckball was pretty cool. Too bad Rarity and Twilight weren't with them. I just thought it was strange (although understandable) that the rest of the Mane Six were in this episode aside from them. Maybe Twi and Rarity had to solve a friendship problem then.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~LIVE STREAM POST~

Now, despite the leak, I really have not been spoiled too much.  Main reason is that I tried watching the Polish version, but couldn't get more than 5 minutes in.  It just didn't feel the same.  I had to stop myself.  So, I really don't know what happens in the end.  Please don't spoil if you know.

Anyways, on to the summary.

Summary: The Cutie Mark Crusaders have gotten a reputation around town for helping others with their cutie marks.  However, their skills are put to the test when a griffon asks them to give her a cutie mark.

Even though it might be predictable, I'm going to keep an open mind on this one.  Let's see what happens.  Get the link for the Live Stream Versions below!

Season 6 Episode 19 - The Fault in Our Cutie Marks Live Streams

As always, I'll be giving the online post later today and my review tomorrow.

See ya later! :wave

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Exactly no one understands polish here. But looking forward to the new episode today. Hopefully it will be good.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The episode was okay the new perky griffon gabby was annoying. We don't need a second pinkie pie character. The plot was pretty good I guess not great. I did like how the crusaders tried very hard help her find her place in the community. So all and all I'll give it a 6/10 it wasn't good but it wasn't bad either,

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(spoilers)
So it looks like the Cutie Mark Crusaders finally have a rather good reputation all over town, and they've apparently been doing very good at their special talent of helping other ponies understanding their special talents.

Then along comes a young griffin name Gabby (thus continuing the tradition that all griffin names start with G) who has a much more positive attitude than most griffins. In fact, it was the visit by Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie back in the previous season that inspired Gabby with the hope that she could have a cutie mark and discover her true purpose.

As I suspected, the CMCs ask Twilight and she confirms that there has never been a single case of a griffin getting a cutie mark. But of course, that doesn't stop them from trying, and they decide to reuse their old habit of trying everything possible. Remarkably, Gabby turns out to be good at literally everything on the list, but no cutie mark comes of it.

After the apparently failure, Gabby tries to fake having a cutie mark (I totally knew it was fake from the start). But after that's exposed, they soon realize that Gabby's special talent is helping others, and is even made a member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

(end spoilers)

I recently heard that the reason this episode was delayed was so there could be a CMC episode in the second half of the season. Kinda odd, but at least I understand it.

By the way, I recall there was a member here who is from Poland, but he hasn't been active in years. Besides, I doubt he would even be interested in this show, anyway.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah okay that's fine I didn't mind the delay at all. It's good that the CMCs get there's own episode. They need more episodes in the series I think. And this one wasn't half bad at all.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile