The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Smart Question, Stupid Answer

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Because I made it yellow.  :lol

What are YOU having for dinner tonight?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Food.  How original :p.

What give dirt its color?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
God Pterano, who else? XDDDD

Why did the chicken cross the road? (Okaaay...not exactly a smart question but it's what I had in mind.)
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Because he saw a free feed stand.

Why do we have stars?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Because the sky would look boring without them.

Why aren't cartoons as good as they used to be?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Because the people who make them these days were kids would rather watch cartoons than do their homework. Yup, you tend to fail a lot of things that way. :rolleyes

Why is Jupiter the biggest planet in the solar system?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Because someone filled it with a ton of air.

Why is Venus so small

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So it could be accepted by its neighbors. They hate big planets.

Why have we not yet discovered alien life?

- Berix

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Because the Alien Overlords payed, bribed, and Brainwashed the Government into us thinking that Aliens don't exist. That's why. :p

Why is the Grass green?

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The reason is rather sad, Mrs. Diclonius. Many eons ago, mother nature held a competition with various aspects of life. She invited the rock, the flower, the creek, the tree, and the grass. The winner is the one to remain the same for a whole day. The rock boasted brazenly, saying how nothing perseveres better than he, and so victory was certain. The meek flower only bowed and wished him well. The tall, aged tree, who had given shade to flower, scolded her for backing down, as only the strong can triumph. The creek, flowing cool and clear, didn’t really care if she won or not. She only participated to have a little fun. The tree scolded her too, claiming it wasn’t fair to compete with no desire to win. When the creek said she was invited by mother nature so had just as much right as anyone, the tree grew silent.

The grass did not say a word in all of this. He did not like the rock at all and wanted to win so desperately, not for glory, but only to put him in his place. Glaring at the rock, he prepared for the long day ahead tomorrow when the event would begin. The rest of them chatted away but the grass until nightfall. He merely stood there, staring at the rock with determination until he saw a light. He glanced back to see mother nature herself!

“Fair grass, what ails you? If wary of the day ahead, no one shall hold it against you if you withdrew,” she told him gently.

“Oh no, I will see this through, miss,” he told her. “I’ll win this game and that ought to put the rock in his-” but he suddenly grew silent, as he did not want mother nature to know of his motives.

“Tis merely sport, a time for pleasure, fair grass,” she spoke to him. “If your desires linger elsewhere, be warned that there is truly nothing to gain by competing,” she informed him.

“I’ll have fun, honest!” he assured her before thinking to himself, “watching the rock’s pride drop like a stone!”

The next day, everyone took their positions. When everyone was ready, mother nature announced that the game had begun. The hours passed very slowly, and none of them moved at all. The grass grew angrier and more spiteful as the rock sat there with perfect ease. It wasn’t long, however, when a strong wind blew, and the little flower was ripped from her roots and flew into the air, saved by the trunk of the tree. As more time still dragged on, a violent storm broke loose, and lightning struck the tree. He fell over, right into creek, stopping her up like a dam. The grass glanced over at the rock, realizing that only they remained. Still, this wasn’t looking good.

When a large dinosaur happened by, the grass whispered for him to come closer. When he had done so, he asked him to “stumble” over the rock, thereby moving him slightly. Confused, but very bored, the dinosaur did just that. The rock groaned angrily at his luck as mother nature descended upon the ground once more. The grass grinned deep inside and waited for her to call him the winner over all.

“Thank you for your participation, all of you,” she began. “Before I say any more, let me set things straight.” She blew onto the tree, and he erected again, his roots sticking into the ground, and the flower once again was connected to the earth. “Much better. Now then, the winner is- everyone but the grass.”

“Ha, would you look at- Wait, what!?” the grass exclaimed. “I am the only one who remained the same the whole time! How could only I lose?”

“Fair grass, all of you, the rule of this game was mistaken. The part of you which was meant to remain is the inside, not the outside. Each of you remained as you were through all of this, even the prideful rock, but you, fair grass, once the humblest of all my creations, became bitter and angry at the rock for being as I made him. Do you think that I, your creator, cannot see your heart? Because you cannot accept others for who they are, I hereby strip you of your glorious colors and leave you with a dull green, for as soon as you heard you lost, your very being knew nothing but jealousy.”

From that day forward, the grass was green, a symbol of making the mistake of not letting others be themselves.

My question: When asked a question, and you cannot think of an answer, what is the best thing to do?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think the best thing to do is not post until you  come up with a reply.

Why do birds fly for any how?

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
to make up for the fact that they can't run.

why do we still not have environment-friendly cars?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
We do have them, but not a lot since they're so expensive and people like cheep stuff.

What made Greenland the biggest island in the world?

- Berix

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
The Earth

Why do insects have 6 legs instead of 8 like spiders?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Because they're awesome

Why is it so hot during summer?

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
'Cause that's when the sun gods and goddesses turn up the thermostat higher than usual. :DD

Why, does half of the people on the internet (including me) obsess over fictional “girly” ponies?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Because we can't escape there cuteness.

Why does the sky turn dark at night?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Because it saves power, so it can last longer. :p

Why did the earliest humans live in Africa?

- Berix

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Because it's a cheap place to live

Why is the moon white>?