The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Theories

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I decided to post a topic just for LBT Theories in general.

Whatever theory you may have, please feel welcome to post them here.  You are also welcome to post your say on theories that have already been posted.  Who knows what interesting discussions may pop up.

I'll start with one I find quite interesting myself.

I have a few theories of what happened in some of the missing areas, but we really can't be certian, even though a few of mine are plausible.

One theory at hand is Cera's mom and a few others not surviving the journey during LBT 5. I'd imagine that not all of the Great Valley residents survived through LBT 5 for a safe return home. I wouldn't be surprised if a number of them died due to either starvation, dehydration or get eaten by a sharptooth.

A part of this theory also seems to fit in Dinah and Dana strangely enough. I also happen to have the theory that one of Cera's older sisters that we don't know anything about was impregnated during the journey and as such, produced the eggs containing Dinah and Dana probably either when they were staying at that place where they found some fresh water and green food or not long after they return at the end of LBT 5. I'd guess the latter based on the fact that those two would have a better chance of survival and would less than likely be able to make the very long trek. Why we never saw their mother, who is supposedly one of Cera's much older sisters, I have yet to work out. Might take me a little time to finish up the whole theory.

In fact, my theory ties in with my current LBT story when I plan to bring in Dinah and Dana, so I'm hoping for it to be true. I just might have some of the closest possible theories around :P:

So, what theories do you guys have?  Or do you guys want to talk about what I have put up? :p

Post away! :^.^:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
the rainbow faces are humans from the 24th century altered to look like dinosaurs. I know it's crazy.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I can't remember where where I posted it, but I have a unique theory about the rainbowfaces:

Thousands of years ago, they were living just like all the other dinosaurs in the world. However, they had such great intelligence and imagination that they developed civilization. Eventually, the dinosaur world resembles the human world, except in place of humans are rainbowfaces (and maybe a few of other kinds). Then a series of catastrophes strike, which turn out to be the result of the existence of civilization. The civilized dinosaurs decide to leave the planet, becoming citizens of space. The others that chose to stay behind go back to the old, uncivilized ways. Virtually every trace of civilization disappears after no more than a thousand years.

I know, this theory is very complex. Unique, but complex.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
You know, I once had a thought about the Rainbowfaces being extraterrestials. ;)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Timehopper,Apr 16 2008 on  08:23 PM
You know, I once had a thought about the Rainbowfaces being extraterrestials. ;)
Who hasn't? :rolleyes:

- Berix

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,Apr 17 2008 on  06:26 PM
Quote from: Timehopper,Apr 16 2008 on  08:23 PM
Who hasn't? :rolleyes:
True. :) Especially during the end of LBT 7 when they were "teleported" back to space.

pteranofan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
They are definetely extraterrestrials in my view, as they knew too much physics.  :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That idea makes the most sense.  One other clue is how did they get back to the Great Valley so quickly if they were ordinary dinos from a high tech society.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, they did "teleport" during the end of the movie. If they're not originally from Earth, then they're extraterrestials. ;)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The reason my theory could make sense is that those events that I described happened so long ago, that their presence on the planet has been forgotten, and, since so much time has passed, they have become so technologically advanced that one would mistaken them for extraterrestrials.

- Berix

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,Apr 21 2008 on  04:19 PM
The reason my theory could make sense is that those events that I described happened so long ago, that their presence on the planet has been forgotten, and, since so much time has passed, they have become so technologically advanced that one would mistaken them for extraterrestrials.
You're right. It reminds me of the theory about the existence of Atlantis.

But I still think that the Rainbow Faces are extraterrestials, since they seem to be not from Earth.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There are many things the Rainbowfaces could be.   That is the great thing about the few clues they dropped is one can say they are this or that.

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Apr 21 2008 on  10:13 PM
There are many things the Rainbowfaces could be.   That is the great thing about the few clues they dropped is one can say they are this or that.
True. :)  They can be part of an advanced race who lived on Earth long ago like The Chronicler mentioned in his theory. They can be extraterrestials, an evolutionary species of the Dinosaur race, or mythical beings (like Gods).

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Timehopper,Apr 22 2008 on  07:40 AM
There are many things the Rainbowfaces could be.   That is the great thing about the few clues they dropped is one can say they are this or that.
True. :)  They can be part of an advanced race who lived on Earth long ago like The Chronicler mentioned in his theory. They can be extraterrestials, an evolutionary species of the Dinosaur race, or mythical beings (like Gods).
I'm still convinced they're humans from the 24th century that had surgery to make them look like dionsaurs.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
people from the 24th century
sure?

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Apr 22 2008 on  11:32 AM
I'm still convinced they're humans from the 24th century that had surgery to make them look like dionsaurs.
They must have had a drastic surgery then. ;)

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Apr 16 2008 on  06:03 PM
the rainbow faces are humans from the 24th century altered to look like dinosaurs. I know it's crazy.
You might be right, man. They do remind me of just about anyone from Star Trek.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Apr 22 2008 on  10:32 AM
OK, I think they'd have something more advanced than a surgical procedure. Perhaps a holographic camoflage?

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I think I will go along with the leaving the planet idea, it sounds more like a realisic throey then humans from the future, in Star Trek they only could create minor changes to their bodies and camo technology like holographic ones wouldn't hide shoe prints in the dirt.

So I have to take up with the theory of leaving the planet and returning to see how the other dinosaur lifeforms have changed since those events when they left the planet. Since that is one of the other things that did happen on Star Trek Voyager, the race called the Voth evolving from the very family type dinosaurs Ducky is and they created in millions of years technolgy in the Delta Quartent that made their beliefs think their was the first ones of the Delta and not from Earth which the Distant Orgain theory proved otherwise which scared the Voth Leader into making that scientist go quiet or if he didn't they punish not only him but the Voyager crew as well.

So with that conclusion I go with the Leaving the planet and returning to scout on present events of their old home world.