The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Recently completed one of my games of my childhood! I still love this game today!

The Simpsons: Hit and Run for PS2!

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Playing google earth flight simulator on my laptop.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Working on the new Hey! Pikmin! game. I love Pikmin, and though this is a 2-D platformer and a departue from the usual gameplay, it's thoroughly charming with some fun and interesting puzzles.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Battlefield 2
Snik, you also got BF 4? I have it but I'm super noooob  :rolleyes:

That's also what I've been playing mostly these last few days + the usual bit of Civ4 :p
Inactive, probably forever.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I think Battlefield 1 is the most interesting.

I was playing COD Black Ops 1 earlier. Wanted to go back and play an older COD. I kinda just felt like it.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Playing Terraria, the Calamity mod. Trying to defeat every boss in 'Prepare to Cry' mode, (Basically every boss is made 5 times harder than normal, if a boss had 400k hp it would then have 2 million hp, etc. Enemies deal more damage and stuff) So far i have reached around 3/4 out of all the bosses.
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just bought Alien: Isolation. I'm a little nervous to play it. I'm easily stressed and, from what I hear from others, it can get very stressful and anxiety inducing.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Aug 20 2017 on  09:32 PM
Snik, you also got BF 4?
nope...  :unsure:
Only Battlefield 2. Was bought ~10 years ago, I still play it and ONLY it.
I reinstalled this game as training lessons before playing Player Unknown Battle Grounds. :p

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Playing Alien: Isolation and I met the xenomorph tonight. My heart felt like it was going to thud right out of my chest! I held my breath pretty much all the way to the next save point! I quit when I got there.  :lol  :wacko I imagine things will be much more stressful from this point on  :unsure:

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Been playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Overcooked on the Switch with family. I just bought Overcooked yesterday, since it looked like a fun co-op game that the family could play together, as we're still waiting on the flood waters to go down to actually leave the house. I'd say really consider the game if you have a system that has it, and are gonna have other people to play it with. :)

My oldest niece is good at it, and working together in the game, but the younger kids just end up yelling a lot, and not listening to each other. :p
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Now that I'm done with Civilization V, I can finally get started on all of those Lego games I've been holding onto for a few years now.

First, I'll be playing the only one I've already played before: The Lego Movie Videogame. Even though I had already completed this game five times back when I got it in late 2014, I'm going to play through it one more time, mostly so I can refamiliarize myself with the gaming style (all keyboard and no mouse, the complete opposite of Civilization), and also to see how long it'll take me to reach 100% completion so I can have a rough idea of how long it'll take for me to complete all the other Lego games.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just finished The LEGO Movie Videogame. It took me just over 30 hours of gameplay to reach 100% completion.

As impressed as I am by how quickly I was able to complete this game, I have a feeling it'll turn out to be more of an exception. First of all, I had already completed this game multiple times, so I already knew where to go and what to do for everything. Second, based on the glimpses I've had of many of the other Lego games, this one appears to be rather small and simple by comparison, so it will likely take me a longer amount of gameplay time to complete the other games. Finally, I had done this game by playing an average of three or four hours each day for ten days and was able to spare time for almost every day of the week to do that, but once I get to the other games, I seriously doubt I'll be able to frequently spare that much time, so it's possible it could take me well over a month to complete each of these Lego games.

I'll wait until January before I get started on any of the other Lego games, since there's a chance that I'll be quite busy with other things next month.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
dammit, I still didn't finish Lego Star Wars on 100%, because my stupid comp likes to turn off after 2 hours, so I can't finish last mode! :/

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Finally getting around to playing Doom. Got it on the Switch since my PC is garbage and I haven't bothered to get a new one yet. I miss older style arena FPS like Unreal Tournament so I'm glad that this game went with the run and gun over the top action that awards aggressive play.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
updated Stronghold Crusader (my first ever RTS and PC game beside card games) to 1.3 HD version. Now I have new company + 8 characters.
Just wow. I didn't know about that.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:00:10 AM by Sneak »

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I recently picked up No Man's Sky. As bad as everyone says it is, I have played over 60 hours in the game. I'm also planning to pick up Uncharted 4 again. It wasn't my copy, my sister's and she traded it in before I could finish. Also have been playing Tekken 7 and Minecraft with my nieces and nephews.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:02:19 AM by Justin1993 »

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Playing Monster Hunter 3rd Portable on PPSSPP emulator