The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Never played a Levi game they look fun and enjoyable tho

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I wanted to try this game that has been on my mind. It is Namco X Capcom.

For those unaware, it is a tactical role-playing game where you play as characters from Namco and Capcom.

This game was never released outside of Japan, which is quite a shame because I am enjoying it so far, thanks to PS2 emulation and the people who released an English Patch for the game. It is sometimes slow since my PC can't handle the awesomeness, but still fun nonetheless.

I am aware that many people may already know this game, and I wanted to give it a try for myself. And as I already said before, I am enjoying this game.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've been playing Tekken 7 since release. Just bought Crash Bandicoot: N'Sane Trilogy and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection yesterday.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I've been playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege on my PS4 recently.
What's so special about Crash Bandicoot: N'Sane Trilogy though? I heard a lot of people talking about it and I've been seeing it everywhere.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
What's so special about Crash Bandicoot: N'Sane Trilogy though? I heard a lot of people talking about it and I've been seeing it everywhere.

I am not the best explainer, but I'll try anyways.

If you are unaware, Crash Bandicoot: N'Sane Trilogy is a compilation of 3 remastered Crash Bandicoot games, Crash Bandicoot, Cortex Strikes Back and Warped, which were originally released for the Playstation. The big and noticable thing about these three remastered games is the hugely improved graphics. I think the reason people love and talk about these three remastered games a lot is because they play just like the original games, stays true to it's source material, and gives those who played the original three games some nostalgia.

You play as Crash (and sometimes Coco), a Bandicoot who has to save the world from the evil Dr. Cortex, a scientist who plans to, you guessed it, take over the world. (Of course!) Crash has a sister named Coco, and a mask named Aku Aku.

The games are platformers. You jump, you spin to attack enemies, (sometimes sliding, or jumping on top of them) and breaking crates as well, and collect crystals, gems, and relics to progress through the game.

I hope the infomation I gave you is good enough. I'm trying to improve my describing skills.

If you need any more info, please let me know. I'll try my best to help.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I see. Sounds interesting for sure :yes
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

buffypii

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/buffypii
I'm replaying The Last of Us with the boyfriend. It's his first time playing through it so it's a fun time.

Also I just started the remastered Crash Bandicoot because hello childhood!

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I played WWE 2K17 with one of my friends yesterday. We played a Hell In A Cell match and I wrecked him :lol

Then I played Minecraft with that friend from earlier and another friend. A friend of the latter also played with us.

You know what I like about that friend's friend; they love LBT!!!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I am continuing Namco X Capcom. I am now playing the final five chapters of the game! The heroes will prevail!

Let's do this!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Decided to play Metroid: Zero Mission this morning and try another any% single segment speedrun. Managed to pull this off.

I got 48 seconds faster than my previous PB and I was only off my segmented PB by about 31 seconds! I never planned on going for a sub 30 single segment but now that I'm so close I might give it a shot.

You know what I like about that friend's friend; they love LBT!!!
That's awesome! Have you and your friend's friend ever tried to coerce your friend into watching LBT? I've done that in the past and it can be quite fun.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No, I only met my friend's friend recently, and not in real life, my friend moved.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well I finally had the chance to play through Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I'm not sure why it took me so long to decide to play it since it's my favorite genre. Better late then never I guess.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Still grinding my way through Civilization V. The good news is that at the rate I've been going, I just might actually meet my goal of finally being finished with that game once and for all by the end of the year. All I have left to do now is to play as all playable civilizations on the three scenarios included with the Brave New World expansion pack.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I have recently completed Namco X Capcom! It was an awesome story! The ending did not disappoint! I loved it! It was a long journey but I have finally finished the game!

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've been working on completing Crash Bandicoot 100% in the N'Sane trilogy. At this point, I'm close to pulling my hair out and having a heart attack from the stress. I've never played the first one, and I'm kind of glad I didn't when I was younger; probably would've broken my PlayStation at the time.