The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I normally don't bother sharing any non-Lego games I've played, but since it's probably well-known by now that I still watch the new generation of My Little Pony, it was really only a matter of time before I decided to try playing the game My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Advanture (released less than two years ago). I've read some reviews say that it's a rather small and quick game, so I waited until I could get it on sale before purchasing it. Earlier today, I decided it was time to finally give it a try. Despite initially struggling to figure out the controls (I use my PC's keyboard rather than a controller), it was a rather fun and easy game to play, though one of the minigames in particular proved to be a little challenging. Despite its simplicity that took me only three hours to fully complete, I was pleased with some features that reminded me of many of the Lego games I've played before, such as an interesting story to follow, things to collect along the way with the option to find them later even after completing the story, and even a way to customize your character's appearance (though I typically don't bother with using such a customizer). Overall, I probably won't be playing it again anytime soon, but it was a fun way to spend an afternoon with nothing else to do.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Animal Jam  :PAli

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I finished a second run of Subnautica: Below Zero recently

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Aside from Bloons Monkey City that I've recently started playing a lot again, another game I've played quite a lot is a 2008 game released for the PC called Fishdom.

No-o-o-ot shocking, is it? :Mo :petrieLOL

A match-3 type game, much better than the cash grab mobile version, (the one you've probably seen in those misleading, stupid mobile advertisements) which is unfortunately the most popular version out there. :(

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...