The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello! I am ZENUS-X!

ZENUS-X · 26 · 2667

ZENUS-X

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello! I am ZENUS-X and i am 14 years old. I live in Russia.
I like to listen to punk and pop-punk music, my favorite groups are Sum 41, Bullet for my valentine. Also i like games and cartoon films about Sonic the hedgehog. But now i have become very big fun "The land before time".
When i was 11 years old i have seen "The Land Before Time 2: The Great Valley Adventure" and i have thought that only two parts of "The land before time" was. But more recently i have seen "The Land Before Time 3: The Time of the Great Giving", then  
 i have found out in internet that at this moment 13 parts of "The land before time" is. It was very big surprise for me. After it i have bought "The Land Before Time 4: Journey Through the Mists" and "The Land Before Time 5: The Mysterious Island" and ordered others parts. After it i very like "The land before time". Then i was found the site about it. It was very difficultly for me, but at last i have found URL to this forum on Wikipedia and registered here. I am very glad that there is a lot of people here with which I can discuss my favourite cartoon films "The land before time". If you want to talk with me write me in PM, or write to my ICQ. But i speak english not very well, therefore i shall write in ICQ not very fast and with any mistakes. :^.^:
P.S. THE LAND BEFORE TIME FOREEVEERRRR!!!!!!!!

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the Gang Of Five! I hope you have a great stay here, and you'll find that many of us are friendly and welcoming! :yes
Feel free to post as much as you want, or even make topics of your own. And yes i agree, Land before time forever! :D

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://ingster.deviantart.com/
supzerz, and welcome, its a good thing to see another member on our fourms,
well, happy posting

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nice-cha to meet you, fellow Sonic fan!
Starfall here.  Who's your favorite Sonic character?  Mine is Tails (Yay!)
Hope you have fun around here!

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh and as an add on to my previous post: If it matters, i'm also a Sonic fan! :lol

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us ZENUS-X! :)
Nice to see you here! It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community (a very international one by the way). Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

ZENUS-X

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks you very much for such excellent greeting. I shall accustom on the sly at a forum.
StarfallRaptor, nice to meet you too. My favorite character Amy and Knuckles, and favorite games- Sonic Adventure 1, 2. But now sonic games becomes worse, but i hope that SEGA will correct position of Sonic. And what about you?

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
Welcome, Welcome mate :D

Post alot, be friendly, and have fun, I'll catch you on the forum mate ;P

cya out there

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You'll find there are many friendly folks on here.  Your English seems very good.  Russia, I wonder if there are any others on here from around that part of the country.   There is indeed 13 LBT movies, and a tv series, though it may not have gotten over to Russia yet.

ZENUS-X

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kor, How i know Russian Department of Universal pictures have localized all parts of "The land before time", but basically the films LBT submitted in Russian by piracy copies, and serial didn't localize yet :cry2

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Heya, welcome. Nice to meet you mate :)  I hope you„ll have a fun time here. :wave

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hi, and welcome to the Gang of Five. By the way, I can't quite tell if you've actually seen the orginal or not. If not... go and buy it. It is the personal favourite of most LBT fans.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave  So you're Russian? I think there's one other member here who is also Russian. He isn't as active as most of us, so don't expect to see him sometime soon.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Welcome and enjoy your stay. :wave  Perhaps you know Coyote_A....he's from Russia as well.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Perhaps you know Coyote_A....he's from Russia as well.
Yeah, and I know Jack from Canada. :p

Hi and welcome!  Look forward to seeing ya on the forum! :wow

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hopefully the tv series will be localized soon so you can watch it.  It has 26 episodes.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome to the board Zenus. stick around and post lots..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ZENUS-X

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kor, now i wait serial's localization with great impatience :)
Clawandfang, origanal versions is in Russia, it's Piracy copies basically with one-voice Russian translation, and there english voices are heard very well, just i buy these DVD.
Petrie, it's very good!!! Today i shall write him on PM.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya there ZENUS-X and welcome to the GOF :wave!  I used to like Sonic the Hedgehog waaayy back, before I first saw LBT :p.  Russia is a big nation; I'm sure Coyote-A does not know ya, but who knows :D?  Anyhoo, feel free to post lots on here.  We are a very friendly bunch to be around :^.^:.