The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2439 · 176759

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I've only tried gumbo once, I don't have any close relatives that live in the south. :p So therefore, we don't really make gumbo or anything like that out here.

The movie "Princess and the Frog" is my current fandom obsession right now. :yes And because of it, I was inspired to know how to cook and be okay with me being a different gender other then a guy.

I still have my moments where I think it would be better if I was a guy...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Cajun food is da schizzo, fo' schizzo :lol!  Seafood gumbo, jambalaya, red beans 'n rice, crawfish pie...now I've got myself droolin' like a bear lookin' through a butcher shop window :lol.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I got a tooth crown earlier today for the first time in my life. The temporary, which I've had for a few weeks, was removed and replaced with a permanent one made of porcelain, which gives it mostly the same color at the rest of my teeth, unlike ones made of gold like my dad has.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
^I prefer pm's myself. It's more personalized then e-mails to me for some reason. :p

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
^ I'm flexible, but I find it easier to communicate using PMs. I don't need to log into a separate account to check them; I'm automatically notified if and when I receive one just by moving to a new screen on the GOF; I can see how many unread messages I have from any page on the GOF; and I can use emoticons! :p :smile :DD

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
When I was a kid, I usually wore Pokemon T-Shirts almost every day. I had 3 of them, to be exact. Two of them were white, and the last one was a dark blue color. I was hardly ever seen without wearing them in public. What can I say? I really liked Pokemon a lot back then, so it's safe to say I went that far.  :lol  :DD

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Me and my other two flatmates, one whom is my sister and the other is my, well, best friend....the three of us are saving up for a trip overseas sometime next year, hopefully in March.

The destination might you ask? Hawaii :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Sounds fun :smile.

I'm so clumsy and accident-prone I think I just about have Ducky beat :blink:.  It's a wonder I'm still in one piece :lol.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think CT has me beat in the accident-proneness department, but I nonetheless manage to do something clumsy and/or absentminded just about every day. :lol Usually it's along the lines of stubbing my toe, stumbling on the stairs, or forgetting the reason I just walked into a room (or across a room). Then there are the times when I hit myself in the head with the refrigerator door while opening it, knocking my head on the cupboard or the cupboard door (often while putting something into it or taking something out), drop objects on my feet, or lose my balance and fall while walking through a cluttered room. :p

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have a crush on practically every girl character in just about every animated show or movie I have ever seen/ I make made up characters making them a couple.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I've broken a total of four bones in my body over the course of my life, almost all of them on the right side. :DD

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Three things:

1) I can be stubborn sometimes

2) My fave foods are Fried Chicken and Domino's pizza (man, I got hungry writing these :lol )

3) For some reason, I like drawing guns on a piece of cardboard, and cutting them out it 2d. I've made an uzi, desert eagle, spas12, mp5, ak47 and m4a1, I'm hoping I can get to a barrett .50.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was thinking about maple syrup, so I thought I’d post about that subject. :p

I've always preferred cold maple syrup on my pancakes (At our house, we have a tradition of making pancakes for breakfast every Sunday morning). Not just room-temperature, but refrigerated. There've been numerous occasions on which I was disappointed because the only syrup left in the house hadn't been put in the fridge. It couldn't have been until a couple of years ago that my mom told me that most people actually HEAT UP their maple syrup before they pour it on their breakfast. :wow :lol

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I have recently taken up Kendo as a martial art.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
On Saturday I got to hold a real walrus tusk. :wow

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If I stay up for much longer, this will be the third time this week that I’ve been awake for twenty-four hours in a row. :blink: No wonder my sleep schedule’s such a mess. :rolleyes

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I suffer from a mental abnormalty where I can be fond of cute, light movies like the LBT one minute and the next be basking in bloodshed and slaughter in either movies, games, or one of my stories without sensitivity.

Perhaps having a good mix of both makes me a good person, I don't know... but what I do know is that it has produced two entirely opposite stories - Far Away Home and LBT: Future Wars.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
^ Just how much of a mental abnormality is that anyway? Doesn't the same hold true for very many members of the GOF?