The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your sig

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is the story behind your signatures?  
Mine is a couple of Chuck Norris "facts" (which I change from time to time), a statement about being an Eagle scout, and a screenshot from Ace Combat 6 (because I love that game).  
EDIT: Oh, I also have a statement about how I hate math and would rather fly a fighter jet.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
My sig has to do with me really liking Nox Arcana because of it's eerily beautiful music :)

Edit: I just changed it. I still have the Nox Arcana sig, but I also have this written:

I AM THE OFFICIAL FLUFFYKINS GLOMPER. All of you are my fluffykins and I shall glomp you all mercilessly

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mine's my squad sig the USEA National amthem sung in AceCombat 4 shattered skies. A statement on how I'll always fly my F-22 Raptor and how friends will always be friends even though they're miles apart.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mine is A PIG .. Yea well it means 'Aaron Patrick Iris Gustav'.. But.. we drifted a bit apart.. Although I want to keep the fire burning.'

The text is a quote of Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribean.

And of course the banner of on your own.

Tyrannosaur

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
no big story behind my sig. i actually made it quite awhile ago for my WoW guild forum. Its the sharptooth from the first LBT with my name in the lower right corner :).

main motivation is, apart from my LBT obsession, is i love tyrannosaurs (hence my name :) ) so it all kinda fits lol.

im thinking of making another but cant really decide on how to go about it

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I don't have a signature. I just can't think of anything, that may fit it. :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
My signature consists of 10 photos.  It may not look like 10, but every link in the picture below is a separate photo so the large picture below is 7 photos alone.  The purpose of those photos is to give links to my LBT websites and projects.  Next I have a picture of Inuyasha & Kagome with a text "upload stuff to my server" or something like that.  The purpose of that photo is to link to my server since I have no more room for links in my large picture.  Under the picture I have my awards, one for singing "bestest friends", one for being the "most helpful member" and one more for participating in the "things change" song.  Under that, I have some Japanese characters.  I tried to just paste the characters in as text, but unless you have the font, it shows up as "??????????????????".  Because of this, I was forced to put up a photo.  Underneath those Japanese characters is a literal translation.  "Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on the back of an ass" (ass meaning donkey in the old tongue.)  The last item is something no one here should be worried about or clicking.  It's just a link to our board.  Putting links to our board everywhere helps our google rank.  I thought this would help, but I don't think google's dumb enough to take each post I make as a separate link.  Too bad.  If it did, we'd be the first result on google. :p

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Mine changes.  This one I simply ask what's shakin' bacon? :p :p  The picture of Dale just seemed to fit.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mine are a few thought of mine that I found clever or memorable.  The road to the dawn is a reference to Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Let's see, three things in my sig. First is a quote from the movie "Bionicle: Mask of Light", and I chose that quote because I think that it's a rough description of Takua, who is shown in my avatar. Second is a link to the fanfic I am working on. I had hoped that by putting that link there that I would be able to get more people to read my fanfic, but that doesn't seem to be working so far. (By the way, for those of you who have read it and are wondering when I'm going to update it, I have just started resuming progress today.) Third states that I'm a fan of LBT, and the only thing I'm a bigger fan of is Bionicle.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, my avatar is Darth Vader's Secret Apperentice, codenamed Starkiller, because I think his story is one of the best Star Wars tale that will be told(outside the movies). Other than that, I have a quote from Lord Vader, an equation of me, a picture of the villan of KOTOR and my fanfic, Darth Malak, and a plea for everyone to read said fanfic. Tht's all for now.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
My sig is pretty simple...

Just me acknowledging the fact that I am...to those that know me personally a little crazy, and me being okay with that. The link is to my fan fic on this sight which is still undergoing radical changes...which is why there haven't been many updates. The last object in my sig is something I'm  still rather proud of...my RPG gamer award for this wonderful site.  ;)

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
as simple as mine can't be,

just a quote from niko belic from gta IV

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My sig is simple. First is my name. Next is the rules of the Game. I LOSE!!! Thirdly is my gamer award, and finally is my "I'm proud to be a Pastafarian." it links to the FSM website.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
My sig's just my Star Wars Combine faction sig and five of my current top songs.

Can't forget the userbar (all your base are belong to us, indeed  :DD )

Plus my latest addition - a personal theme of mine.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I heard this caption once and thought it suited my mentality to a tee. Although I'm not saying "don't be responsible" but sometimes people just take adult life far too seriously and need to lighten up. "All work and no play..." as the saying goes...this is just another take on it ;)

Oh, the pickies are my awards which are pretty self-explanatory :^.^:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Now my signature is my name + Kiara .

And the on your own banner :^.^:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
...My sig has changed so much in recent times, it's hard to keep an accurate portfolio of it... :p  Yeah, I had this really special A PIG thing that Iris made me, for quite a time, in my sig...  :^.^:  I still have it safe...  At one time, all A PIG had signs up except for Gustav...  I can't say what the future holds there...  But we're at least on good terms again...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...