The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2437 · 155393

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Another of my interests: I have a mild interest in the history of ancient civilizations, such as Sumeria, Babylonia, and Carthage. This was very likely influenced by how often I used to play the computer games Civilization III and Civilization IV.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I like music with a ton of vulgar and other words in them.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I find Pac-Man to be a rather difficult game.  I can never get that far into the game whenever I play it >.>

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Secret Of Mana is my favorite Role Playing Game ever.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I sometimes don't eat because I'm bored with eating. There's not a single activity that won't bore me after doing it for some time, but a brief pause is often enough for me to recover.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I was once nearly struck by lightning.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've walked in many Lighting Storms and never got hit once.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Here are a few strange things about me:
I refuse to use a public bathroom if there are people in it. Something about other people hearing me.... :neutral
I am not affected by sugary foods, caffeine, pure sugar or any kind of energy drinks, even though I have ADHD. However, I tend to get extremely energetic after eating fruits  :p
I think my pain receptors might also be connected to the region of the brain that is laughter. Anytime I get hurt, I tend to laugh for about 5 minutes straight afterwards. It's strange, even to me. :huh:
I woke up one night and all the lights were off in the house, but I could see. Everything had a kind of tinge to it, almost like everything was illuminated by moonlight. I'm not saying I can see in the dark, but that was the closest I got to it.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I f this meeting ever happens I tend to snore really loud that is what my family told me.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I discovered today that it is possible to smash your finger in between swinging doors :blink:.  Thanks to me being accident-prone :rolleyes.

I don't snore, but I do sleeptalk.  Annnd I've been told I can get pretty vulgar in my sleep at times :oops.  I guess me swearing at bad guys in my nightmares comes out in my sleeptalking :confused.

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
I have 9 Nintendo 64 consoles each a different color

1. The standard black
2. Translucent black
3. Red
4. Orange
5. Jungle green (the one that was bundled with Donkey kong 64)
6. Blue
7. Purple
8. Pikachu model
9. Toys r us gold edition

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
For every fandom I know and support, there is always at least one pairing/coupling that I will willingly support. =3

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Yesterday (Saturday) my family and I attended the 50th Annual Bayfield Apple Festival in Wisconsin. We spent the better part of the day there, mostly walking around looking at the different booths, buying food and souvenirs that grabbed our interest. One of the highlights was seeing a glassforming demonstration (I was thinking of the "creator" wingtails in Caustizer's story Far Away Home as I watched :lol); afterwards I bought several glass art pieces (mostly miniature sculptures): a sea anemone pendent, a leaf, an Italian carnevale-inspired bird mask, a turtle, a seahorse, and a tiny little dog bone. When we were done at the festival, we visited a local orchard to pick our own apples (Cortlands, to be precise). The most memorable event that happened there was when my youngest brother was implementing the method of shaking the tree to knock apples down, and one particularly large one dropped off and hit him on the head :o :spit (Yeah, sometimes it feels like I live in a cartoon :lol). My brother made a sound like "ehhhhh…", slumped forward to the ground, rolled over on his back with the apple clutched in his hand, and marveled at a windblown leaf. :lol Fortunately, he was only mildly dazed, and he took his revenge on that nefarious fruit before dinner. :p We left some of our harvest with him at his dorm, but we still returned home with over 42 pounds of apples.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I just made a new art thread called... "My new art thread..."

Yeah, I'm not so good with picking creative titles. XD

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
Well this is interesting topic

so i play computer and arcade
well Photoshop in adobe a couple of times
I draw I lot
i love computer not i that i really love it
and making friends is my specialty

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I find it hard to read groups of numbers, so if I have to dial a phone number somebody else has to read it out loud for me.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Oct 10 2011 on  06:23 AM
I like to watch certain kids show.
I find a lot of joy in most kids shows, even shows that are shown nowadays not for my generation.

BTW: This is my 6,666th post.  :angel :lol