The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask ze boss something.

Petrie. · 118 · 11058

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I don't know anything about MSN.  I used to dapple in web code, but I haven't the time for it anymore.  Right now, I've only current experience with google's webpage service (and have three sites with them).  I've had no issues with the google service.  Its good for free. :) :)  I'm not sure what your customer needs, but that might be more than enough, depending on what you need to do.

Austin (landbeforetimelover) knows more about webdesign than I ever will.  He might be worth contacting if I didn't help you.

Next questions please. :wave

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Is bowling your only sport, or have you tried others?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
The only one now.  I used to do soccer, tennis, and a bit of golf as well.  I quit soccer after the freak accident that eventually ended me in a hospital for eye surgery so I didn't go blind in one eye.  Bad luck there, but I haven't done it since.  Tennis, I think because of the vision problems I was never very accurate, so it didn't make sense to continue.  Same issue with golf...accuracy has been an issue.  Plus I'd lose the ball once I hit it. :p  When you only have 20/40 with corrective lenses, you tend to not see a lot of things in the distance, including a golf ball.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Might have asked you this before (once upon a time :p)

Have you ever bowled a perfect game?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Yes-hit 300 only once...during a Christmas party on Christmas Eve in 2002.  I've come close twice since (289 both times).  I'm working on getting close again...got close twice last year (279 both times).

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ay, boss! Whats your favorite dipping sauce?
Mine is Awesome Sauce! :lol:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Better late than never. :p

I've grown to like it, at the expense of eating out.  KFC gives out "signature sauce" with its strip meal and I kind of like that.  Its kind of like a sweet hickory flavor.  They've given me extras before and I stock up on them at home. :p  I'm thinking they would go good with turkey or chicken sandwiches as well.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I just can't help but be curious: we know that Serris posted the GOF's 200,000th post, and Nick22 posted the 300,000th, but do you (or anyone else) know who made the 100,000th post?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you play any videogames?

Oh, and whats this button do, Boss? *Pushes button*
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Apr 15 2011 on  09:15 PM
I just can't help but be curious: we know that Serris posted the GOF's 200,000th post, and Nick22 posted the 300,000th, but do you (or anyone else) know who made the 100,000th post?
Nope, and I frankly don't give a rats bum who did. ;)  Those types of topics do not sit well with me.

Do you play any videogames?

Not really.  I have no game systems.  But realistically, I don't want to play games, and I don't have time to.  If you think teachers have nothing to do after 3pm guess again. :p  If I'm at my parents, I might put on the Wii for a bit, but not regularly.

Oh, and whats this button do, Boss? *Pushes button*

Nooooo!  Don't delete the board!!!  :slap  :slap  :slap  :!  :!  :!

Anyway, as long as there are no other accidental incidents, next questions please! :wave

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Apr 26 2011 on  07:02 PM
Nope, and I frankly don't give a rats bum who did. ;)  Those types of topics do not sit well with me.
Oh, okay. Sorry for bringing it up. :unsure:

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Apr 26 2011 on  10:19 PM
Quote from: Petrie,Apr 26 2011 on  07:02 PM
Oh, okay. Sorry for bringing it up. :unsure:
If you really must know, I think this topic would be your best chance at finding out.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ No, it's not important; it was only something I was minorly curious about, that I probably shouldn't have brought up in the first place. I just felt bad for bothering Petrie with a subject that irritates him, and wanted to apologize (at the risk of spamming the thread, which I fear I am doing now…). That is all. Carry on with asking questions, everyone.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
in case you are wondering, i was the poster Pangaea. its not a topic Petrie cares much for, as he has made clear, but i'm telling you this to satisfy your curiousity.
 _
 Petrie , do you have any special plans this summer. i'm going out to CA for a family reunion in late July.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Any summer plans.....nothing finalized for sure.  I'd like to do a camping trip as soon as school lets out near the end of June, but nothing definite there.  My sisters and I have talked about going down to Walt Disney World in August, but we haven't been talking much about it.  I'd be the primary financier so soon we're going to have to make a decision.

Oh, and Pangaea, don't take it as something I'm mad about.  I'm not mad you asked.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Aug 17 2009 on  03:12 AM
Did I send my invite to your business one then?

Yes, that is the board's email address. watershipper@gmail.com

Do you like candy? If so, whats your favorite kind?

Yes, who doesn't? :D  Uhh...back to the favorites again...Mounds I guess.  Gotta have coconut somewhere.

But who owns the email watershipper@gmail.com?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I've always wondered; why does it say you only have one post? And which post exactly got the honor of being counted?

And what's up the with Schrodinger's period in your username?