The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sims 3 Pets (PC)

Sims has always been a relaxing game with it's 'do whatever you want' feel to  it. And unlike real life-I'm a millionaire that lives in a mansion,with a couple cats and horses.

I also like how in Sims 3 Pets you can control the animals like regular sims. I've always wanted a game where I can be a horse and gallop around a wide open area-this is close enough.

Though I keep being a total jerk and kicking people that I don't like out of their homes-I love being in power.

Not sure if I'll buy Sims 4,I might if they make Sims 4 Pets..pets the only reason I bought Sims 3 to be honest.

Sims 3 Pets may not be the worlds most exciting game,but it kills time and it can be really fun at times.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have been feeling a bit nostalgic, so I have been playing Spore lately.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Journey Collector's Edition. I started out with flOw and flower, both of which were wonderful, and played through Journey yesterday. I played without an internet connection the first time an it was an amazing experience. The second time, I had a guide through the game. It was definitely the experience others were raving about. It's without a doubt my new favorite game.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

Patrizier II Gold Edition
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The LEGO Movie Videogame

I took advantage of a 75% off sale on Steam this weekend to finally purchase this game. Conveniently, I'm at a good stopping point in playing Civ V to take a break from that so I can play this game. As for achievements on Steam, this game has only 48, and I hope to eventually get them all. At my current pace, it may take some time, but I'm confident that it'll be possible.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have been back to playing Spore again lately.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Playing 'Okami'

Adore this game to death.

It's graphics really feel like a Japanese watercolour painting. Which I find really unique.

The storyline is awesome,you really do start to feel for some of the characters,Okami is the only game that managed to make me cry..curse you expected plot twist.

The soundtrack is beautiful,no game soundtrack can compared,it all has this ancient  japanese feel.

It has lot of  references to Japanese mythology and culture.

Just a beautiful game,wherever it's on PS2,Wii or the HD PS3. You got to play this game least once.

Already completed it but going through it again,just finished Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life which was good as well.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Don't hate me guys but I'm on the hype band wagon at the moment.

I'm playing Destiny (flinches and ducks)

If nothing else, it's a very competent shooter with some firm mechanics at its core. As for the MMO parts, they are a bit loose fitting and not that enthralling I'll admit. Don't ask me what the story is about because I don't have a clue. Whatever half-hashed plot that fits around the dry concept of "shoot that thing in the face to win" that goes with most shooters these days is pretty much in play here. Still, it's a good game to play with friends. If anyone's on, feel free to look me up.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A few hours ago I was playing Civilization IV multiplayer with Ducky.  I am curious to see how the game turns out when we next have an opportunity to resume it.  :yes

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Of course I'm going to beat you :p
Inactive, probably forever.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^^^

Chomper: "Dibs on the loser!"  :DD

Anyway, I've mostly been playing the smash bros 3DS demo, waiting for the full game to come out next week.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Civilization: Beyond Earth

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Total Annhilation

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Alien Isolation (PC)

Playing it with the lights off is always fun.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Android Tablet: Dragonvale, Plants vs Zombies, Doctor Who Legacy

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The Binding of Isaac.  Man is this game addicting!  :DD

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Dust: An Elysian Tale (highly recommended) and Far Cry 4.