The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Forbidden Letter Game

Mumbling · 603 · 40745

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
A: Do you remember the movie/show? Or did you forget this time too? :)

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
B: To test their experemental medicines and other developments that affect elder animals, they used the most dread prisoners that was sentenced to life imprisonment or death. World Council and many others countries used to consider such types of experiments on sentient animals as amoral, "unanimale" and illegal, so Corporation covered them. They even took some old deserted secret facilities and shelters, in distant lands or underground, where they made their experiments.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
C: Well, StardustSoldier, I'd mention the station that show was on, but alas, this forbidden letter prevents that. :neutral

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
D: I was going to ask if you might be able to say it on your next post. But if you happen to get 'E', that might make things tricky.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
E: Alas, such a tricky thing, this is. Can't talk good anyway, so moving on... :rolleyes :lol

- Berix

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
F: How about now? Any better luck this time? I believe in your abilities. :)

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
G: Yeah, the dreaded vowel 'E' has been vanquished to the depths of fire and brimstone. :)petrie
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
H: Until next time it comes around and rears its ugly face. x(cera

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I: And so, days after days have passed. Planet have moved forward. New future was born. Advanced technology entered the world. But. One day, breakthrough was made. One that changed all they knew so far.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
J: My first name starts with this forbidden letter, can you guess what it is? :Mo

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
K: I have a few friends whose names start with J, and they have a wide array of names. But funnily enough my first name happens to start with this current forbidden letter too. :Mo
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
L: At this time, I'm watching something on TV (the station called just History). Again, just a few minutes at each break for a chance to post this.

- Berix

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
M: Owls, for you, I will guess 'Kevin'. ID, for you, I will guess 'Jake'. :Mo

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
N: I will refute your guess, Stardust. I doubt you'll guess it, though... it's quite bizarre. Impractical, though, maybe? :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
O: Stardust, the first guess made wasn’t a success. Try again. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
P: There's a name to username thread on AM if you genuinely are willing to share and you are okay with revealing your name (as in, it's not too confidential to you), but something tells me that you intend to milk this guessing game out for all its worth. :Mo

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Q: You read me like a children’s book, OwlsCantRead. I do intend to keep the guessing game going.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
R: I wasn't expecting to get it on those 1st guesses of mine, but hey, I had to begin someplace. ID, I will guess 'Jesse' next.

Owls, hmmm. Do I at least get a hint? Is it a name I've even likely seen at any point? :idea

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
S: Exactly one point on GoF where you might have had an inkling of it. Very unorthodox name, and hence unlikely that you’ll figure it out however. Unfortunate

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
T: Your second guess is wrong, sorry. Maybe 3rd is your lucky number?