The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Anyone on the forum you consider family?

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Every word is meant, sister...  As I said, welcome to the family!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Now that I think about it...I don't really consider anyone here too much of a "family" yet however,

Cancerian Tiger reminds me of an older sister that would give me occastional good advice
action9000 seems to be one of those truly great best friends :D
Petrie reminds me of an older brother that gives good advice
Neptune Navigator seems to be like an older brother too
Tropicalia reminds me of one those best friends you can just go crazy with.:P::lol:(Again, I know her by being a member of her forum)
Oh yesh...and Shauni is like an older sister to me...a crazy older sister...naw, just kidding, she's not crazy :D

That's about it at the moment. I'll would like to get to know a few other people a bit more and I'll edit this :)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jun 10 2008 on  07:11 PM
Neptune Navigator seems to be like an older brother too
Thanks, Rat_lady7!  ...Heh....  That's cool...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I consider practically everyone here as just a good friend. However, I'd have to admit that there are some members who I might be willing to see as more of a family member.

Jedi472, I see him as a brother because he is kind enough to actually post a comment every time I update my fanfic (something no one else does, unfortunately), and when he asked for my opinion on his fanfic, I gladly gave it to him along with advice on how to improve it.

Kor, I see him as a friendly uncle who is always willing to offer advice whenever he can, and he also practically never shows a temper.

That's all I can think of for now.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
For me, Keni is my twin brother; Kacie is my older sister; Littlefoot1616 is that older brother that you look up to, and I see Kor as a wise grandfather. Those are who I consider family.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Malte, Jason and Adam, you fellows are bros to me.  You've proven time and time again to be nothing but trustworthy, honest and "Always There".

Littlefoot Fan has been an awesome friend to me too, like the little brother I never had....minus the annoying "I'm telling mommy" part! :p

Iris; she's really becoming like a little sister! :lol
I haven't talked to you for as long, but you are all that is awesome, Iris! :D  You're just so much fun and easy to talk to!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Action9000, Malte, Petrie...the term "brothers in arms" doesn't quite cover it ;) I've always looked to these guys for just about anything when I need help and no topic is taboo. I know I've bashed Action and Malte's ears (or screens) over MSN over a few discussions from politics, to career paths to life in general (as well as a few LBT convos).
Gotta give my thanks to Malte coz if it wasn't for our meeting all that time ago on the network54 forum...I guess I may not have wound up here.

Littlefoot (who makes the occasional appearance) was the first LBT fan I met online so I hail him as an older bro who help me discover that the net can accept guys with some slightly unsocialably accepted interests given our ages :^.^:

KingdomKey23 has me honoured to be considered his older brother as I consider him the little bro you can relate to. Minus the sibling rivalry and needless beatings  :DD He honoured me as a loyal fan of my first ever fanfic on fanfiction.net and helped it get the response it did so thanks for that buddy! ;)

Threehorn I'm also pretty tight with ;) Seeing as I get around to seeing him every so often as he is the closest GOF member to me. Again considered as a little "big" bro (I'm older than him but he's taller than me  :lol ). He got in touch with again via my fanfic and to this day we've remained great friends ;) Here's to you matey!

well... lets see

sisters: mumbling orchid 1616(?)

Guess you didn't know kjeldo...but I'm a DUDE dude!  :lol Just to clear up that little uncertainty for ya there :DD But cheers fella, I'd consider you a good friend too ;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeaa Tim you feel like my big bro too lately. You always make me happy and that's a good thing for sure :) . I was just about to post it but you were earlier I guess.. :p

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jun 19 2008 on  06:07 AM
Yeaa Tim you feel like my big bro too lately. You always make me happy and that's a good thing for sure :) . I was just about to post it but you were earlier I guess.. :p
Wow, Iris...  You should feel special!  You got more than one now! :P: Heh...  Aww, but, I'm still...  Your, favorite, so you've told me?  Aww, that's so sweet! :wub:  Well, you're my favorite sister, too!  Heh!  Here's to the MSN memories!  (And to some up-coming real life ones...) :D *raises glass to toast*

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've actually never said of anyone that he was my brother in this thread. Lol. Only when they call me their sister first.. :p

Though quite some of you feel like my brother. I like all of you, anyone on this forum :^.^:

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, uh, yeah?  Hmm, that's right.  ...Guess I did kind of initiate it, but it's been a while for me, so I couldn't remember... :p Oh well, youse mah sister, and that's all that counts! :wub: Yahweh has given me a sister at last...  Yes...  .............Rest in peace, Amelia..............

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just recently considered Mumbling a sister on MSN.

She's been a wonderful friend up to this point and has been supportive of comforting me during my problems that have been going on lately.  My life is so messed up lately that I'd like to trade places with any of you right now.  I'm happy to have Iris comfort me during my dark times. :)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, she's incredible..........  I would die for her, again I say......

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Seems like we all think the same about Iris :^.^: . ItÂ¥s right, she is a very good friend to have.  :yes

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haha, I don't really think I have much else I "can" add to this, except I agree with all of you! :lol:
Looks like you've really become popular here, Iris! :D
(can't imagine why...! :lol )

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Jun 23 2008 on  05:11 PM
Haha, I don't really think I have much else I "can" add to this, except I agree with all of you! :lol:
Looks like you've really become popular here, Iris! :D
(can't imagine why...! :lol )
Truly, a cherished soul...  Again, I say, I would sacrifice my life for her, if the opportunity was forced to present itself.  (Seriously, I'd like to live to be an old man, but if it came down to it, you're darn right I would, sis...)  ...You'll always have my support, too - best wishes with finishing school, and we'll celebrate once you're done! :D ...See ya later, sis!